Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

The Shrike

Country flag
Maybe it’s just the initial shock, some folks are estimating that a lot more 300k are planned to be mobilised (to be seen), but they do seem to be moving forward quite with this.

Last edited:

couchPotato

Country flag
Actionable intelligence is important.. But, don't take credit away from Ukranian soldiers, since they are the ones taking the action of neutralizing the targets, often improvising on the way, because in a war zone all information has a short shelf life..
UKRAINE have less artillery and armored vehicles, and practically no air force, compared to the Russian army, but they are resourceful enough to manage with limited resources.. Ukraine would probably still lose the war. But, Credit where it is due..
They're brave for sure. However, I'm not sure how much of that improvisation is done ad-hoc on the field as opposed to being directed by Nato elements embedded within and also interfaced to the larger command. Same thing with the part of having less artillery, they have an endless supply of western weapons flowing in.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Its true that ukros are facing lot of defeats on the frontlines. Lyman still not lost by Russia and South is also facing stiff resistance.
Ukros need a new formula and Russians need to buy more time and then turn the tables.
Still I feel it's the lul before the storm as ukros have promised another big offensive before winter starts.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Its true that ukros are facing lot of defeats on the frontlines. Lyman still not lost by Russia and South is also facing stiff resistance.
Ukros need a new formula and Russians need to buy more time and then turn the tables.
Still I feel it's the lul before the storm as ukros have promised another big offensive before winter starts.
Remember, Ukros will have to repeat kharkhiv win atleast 20 times to win back all the territory lost.
Imagine how much time that will take...and after Russia mobilises at the very least you have lot of people firing back.
It's not like ukros will not have to rotate people as well but benefit with ukros is that they are getting better weapons and training to use them.
I am doubtful how much special weapons are remaining with Russia. Drone warfare is something that is going to be countered soon by Israeli anti drone techniques soon. Iranian drone problem might be short-lived. Russian officers are very low in number, which is why the infantry is running headless after having nobody to command them.
This is a big weakness.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles