Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
watching ukrainians run over their own troops, use buckets to clear a damn or upload their own comrades getting RPGd makes me assume that even fresh new russian recruits can deal with such idiots without a problem. I know there are polak jokes but ukrainians raise that to another level.
Fine, I guess then Russia should be capturing Kiev by Monday.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
I didn't say they won't die obviously, they will die in lesser numbers than pooty-gang noobs.
Again, on what basis ? Your basis on who has died less, is, which direction the frontline has moved. So AGAIN i ask - who died less- soviets or germans- when the frontlines moved west ??
They have western training, arms and philosophy of war.
So they are surrender-monkeys with zero wins this millenia and two outright losses ?
Explain why is that a positive please.

I won't say more than this on this topic.
Why not ? these are legitimate questions or are you again afraid of being busted for spouting BS and cant answer basic questions ?

ww2historian

Country flag
Let me know when they've seen combat and how they fared.
Or you can just watch the military summary channel today for the latest news. Recently he's reported some reconnaissance if force engagements by Ukraine in that area. All of which have ended up as failures for Ukraine.

omaebakabaka

I just wrote about our government leaders not learning from history. One of the most common causes of ongoing conflicts are disputed territories. Is there not some sort of compromise that can be reached? Both sides won't get everything they want, but isn't that better than a lot of death and suffering? Maybe some day the human race will end all wars, but apparently not today.
No, everything has an order some with in reason and some can't be reasoned with. You can;t make deals with west or islamic culture. It has been proven for eternity now, this is pure naivity. Only thing our neighbors to west and north understand is force.....this applies inside India too. Did secular nonsense work in India?

ww2historian

Country flag
Regroup where? Doesn't losing Lyman unhinge the entire front?
Yes, losing Lyman would unhinge the entire front that's why Russia has sent a lot of reinforcements to that area. Russia IMO will not retreat from Lyman, they will fight to the last. So, we will have to wait and see what happens. One thing is for sure, the river will continue to rise eventually trapping Ukrainians on that side. Time is not on Ukraine's side. If they are going to take Lyman it has to be soon, otherwise they will be forced to retreat.

omaebakabaka

Yes, losing Lyman would unhinge the entire front that's why Russia has sent a lot of reinforcements to that area. Russia IMO will not retreat from Lyman, they will fight to the last. So, we will have to wait and see what happens. One thing is for sure, the river will continue to rise eventually trapping Ukrainians on that side. Time is not on Ukraine's side. If they are going to take Lyman it has to be soon, otherwise they will be forced to retreat.
Even if they lose, they will be able to recover it albeit with some needless losses but its the Russian way as Russian people only accept it that way. This war is played in many hidden dimensions and some completely in a different coordinate system that is not even visible to general public much less get an understanding of it. So many rounds it will be before a sensible conclusion can be drawn in net terms

ww2historian

Country flag
No, everything has an order some with in reason and some can't be reasoned with. You can;t make deals with west or islamic culture. It has been proven for eternity now, this is pure naivity. Only thing our neighbors to west and north understand is force.....this applies inside India too. Did secular nonsense work in India?
Perhaps I'm a little naïve. I used to be an idealist then I became a realist, but recently I've become a pacifistic idealist. Hopefully at some point in the future there will be peace on Earth, but like I said, it won't be today, and probably not tomorrow either.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Perhaps I'm a little naïve. I used to be an idealist then I became a realist, but recently I've become a pacifistic idealist. Hopefully at some point in the future there will be peace on Earth, but like I said, it won't be today, and probably not tomorrow either.
No point in putting yourself in a box, its limiting and doesn't define what you really think.
At least for me. I used to say I identify with right leaning centralist policies but the bar keeps moving.

mupper2

Country flag
AvtoVAZ must be working over time because that's a lotta Lada's to build..

couchPotato

Country flag
India was never secular. That word gets thrown around a lot here and all it really means is hatred towards the majority or limiting their power.

couchPotato

Country flag
Do you think the average American is a free person? Trust me, they're a slave instead, because they are not an independent person that's free to think for themselves. When I look at this from a higher logical level, I see that history is repeating itself, because our governments are not learning from the mistakes of history. As far as the conflicts of India are concerned. I hope your leaders can find peaceful solutions with China and Pakistan. Don't repeat the same mistakes the west has made.
Yup, America, the land of the free where you're free to think what is deemed acceptable. lol

couchPotato

Country flag
Hold on.
View attachment 172752
And shove the numbers up your ass. Maybe then you will understand why this grandmother from Svyatohirsk was happily waiting for the return of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
View attachment 172753
lol, if the civvies didn't cheer on the AFU when they enter, they might just repeat the Bucha massacre. Granny here is just being smart.

couchPotato

Country flag
Ukros are better at resource management.
Not about superior race but strategy + actionable intelligence + kill chain.
Nah, Ukrainians ARE the resources being managed by the collective west. When you know that majority of the satellites in space and osints are also being mobilized for intel gathering, are you actually surprised that they have good actionable intel?

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Nah, Ukrainians ARE the resources being managed by the collective west. When you know that majority of the satellites in space and osints are also being mobilized for intel gathering, are you actually surprised that they have good actionable intel?
When did I say surprised? Ya'll nibbas have poor comprehension and it shows repeatedly.

1663856979148.png

Global Defence

New threads

Articles