Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Kumaoni

How can I know this. But to deny the very fact of an invasion of a sovereign country is cynical. It is all the more unpleasant to hear this from the inhabitants of a country that itself has escaped from the arms of the empire.
Ahh here we go with this virtue signalling. Did you stand with Kashmiri Pandits in 1990?

Flash12

Country flag
  1. Russians are torturing and killing Ukrainian, India is not doing the same to Pakistan
  2. Russia has invaded Ukraine, India hasn't invaded Pakistan
  3. Russia is trying to destroy Ukrainian culture and way of life, India isn't doing the same to Pakistan.
Really? Can you bring real facts to points 1 and 3? Not whose words, but facts?
I can cite facts when Ukrainians torture Russians and destroy Russian culture.

couchPotato

Country flag
I'm a boomer, remember? You ragged on me about my age about a dozen times.
Interesting... I guess everyone is a bit surprised to run into someone from the west who hasn't sipped the Koolaid on this conflict.

I have noticed that the older folks out there have surprisingly detailed awareness of what's happening around the world.

@Kumaoni I'm surprised that you're genZ

Flash12

Country flag
Apart from moral reasons (Russia is an aggressor and bully, Putin tries to be a tzar, ruling till he dies and that rarely ends well), for us, central Europeans, the support of Ukraine is a matter of stability. We had centuries of wars where territories switched owners numerous times, always by the rule "strongest takes it all", until some status quo was achieved. Noone here wants the scenario where stronger states start rewriting borders as they please again.
Russia is an aggressor and bully
What about your favorite USA?

Putin tries to be a tzar,
And who, apart from the Russians, should be concerned about who Putin is in Russia?

Noone here wants the scenario where stronger states start rewriting borders as they please again.
What about Serbia and Kosovo where "stronger states start rewriting borders"?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles