Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned

Ukraine just needs to keep killing Russians.
They won't be able to hold frontlines and run away the third time due to insufficient infantry.

That's probably how it's going to end.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
I know that in Europe and the US democracy is now understood as the authority of the democrats.
Now tell me what you know and mean as "democracy"?
The govts elected in Baltic States have denied Russians visa. So it is democracy.

You have to live in a democracy to understand, but you aren't lucky enough yet to experience it.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
What rubbish arguments lol
Dude, then tell me why the elected governments of Syria and Hungary, for example, are not democracies?
Syria is different, let's not go there. Hungary is a democracy. Europeans don't like their politics doesn't mean they aren't.
Baltics are democracies, denying visa is within their rights. Now try and think for a minute.

Flash12

Country flag
Syria is different, let's not go there.
Really? Why? Because there are no arguments?

Hungary is a democracy. Europeans don't like their politics doesn't mean they aren't.
Dude, you're behind the times.
"Parliament condemns the “deliberate and systematic efforts of the Hungarian government” to undermine European values and demands results in the Article 7 process.
The lack of decisive EU action has contributed to the emergence of a “hybrid regime of electoral autocracy”, i.e. a constitutional system in which elections occur, but respect for democratic norms and standards is absent, MEPs say."

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Really? Why? Because there are no arguments?

Dude, you're behind the times.
"Parliament condemns the “deliberate and systematic efforts of the Hungarian government” to undermine European values and demands results in the Article 7 process.
The lack of decisive EU action has contributed to the emergence of a “hybrid regime of electoral autocracy”, i.e. a constitutional system in which elections occur, but respect for democratic norms and standards is absent, MEPs say."
So you think EU will define what is democracy? Why are you giving them so much credit? EU shouldn't be a authority on democracy 😂

Flash12

Country flag
How did Russia assume then that Ukraine is not a democracy and decided to invade?
Someone deceived you. Russia did not invade Ukraine because there is no democracy there. Although it's not there.
Russia entered Ukraine to end Ukraine's abuse of Donbass. And to remove the threat to Russia in the form of today's Ukraine.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles