Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Rifle is a rudimentary thing but assistance is required in advanced engineering stuffs because the west has decades of technical knowhow and expertise. We cannot churn out world beating weapons out of nowhere.
Insas rifle as lab prototype used to be excellent product then chutiya babu in ofb screwed that. Thats why the ofb has been dissolved into far efficient public undertakings now.

This is indeed a celstial tier system from new Ofb ;)

1649388558156.png

Indo-Russia Rifles Private Limited (IRRPL)

50.5% OFB 42% Kalashnikov 7.5% Rosoboronexport Company

1649388672586.png

If you have something positive to contribute instead of raand rona that will be very much appreciated.

angryIndian

Country flag
If you have something positive to contribute instead of raand rona that will be very much appreciated.
What you call raand rona is called constructive criticism,learn to deal with it. Constructive criticism is vital for any technology development program.

Advanced technology is not something that you can build out of thin air,it takes years of learning and trial and testing to build one.It is in this regard that i mentioned to take western help or else end up with projects that are out of budget and scope.We have plenty of such examples.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
What you call raand rona is called constructive criticism,learn to deal with it. Constructive criticism is vital for any technology development program.

Advanced technology is not something that you can build out of thin air,it takes years of learning and trial and testing to build one.It is in this regard that i mentioned to take western help or else end up with projects that are out of budget and scope.We have plenty of such examples.
Exactly which critical tech has been ever shared with us? We developed on our own from scrap.

sydsnyper

Country flag
@Akim - Sir, I do not agree with a lot of what you say, but I really appreciate you standing up for your nation in this time of crisis, especially with the idiots that are unnecessarily arguing with you. Some people never learn. My salute to you for your loyalty and steadfastness to Ukraine.
1649397147713.png

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
If Saudi can duplicate Iran's offer of cheap reliable supply of oil and promise not to help Pakistan fund its anti India activities, then I am all for it. Otherwise our needs dictate our foreign policy, not the other way around.
Then you better pray that MBS lives a long successful life, because he is the guy who wants to break the hold of the Sharia police in KSA and turn it into a more modern kingdom. FYI, Saudi oil is the cheapest oil on the planet- it is the sweetest oil there is and its also on some of the easiest extractable shelf and close to major clients. As an example, Canadian oil travels further for refinement, even when USA is consuming it, than Saudi oil does when the customers are India or Pakistan ( this is because Canadian oil is mostly extracted north of Edmonton and travels to Houston for refining).

GaudaNaresh

Country flag

You dare say we will end up out of budget, out of scope, if we don't take western help, when the world record holders for out of budget and out of scope military projects are the F-35 and the Bradley fighting vehicle ?
LMAO.
Stop drinking the western koolaid. No one goes as often as out of budget as American weapons development but they can print as much money as they wish is why they don't need to cut their defence budgets.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
@Akim - Sir, I do not agree with a lot of what you say, but I really appreciate you standing up for your nation in this time of crisis, especially with the idiots that are unnecessarily arguing with you. Some people never learn. My salute to you for your loyalty and steadfastness to Ukraine.
View attachment 149788
Never salute a Nazi sympthsizer/Nazi minimalist. Especially not with our flag- that is an insult to India.

couchPotato

Country flag
Is Russia pissed off at us now that we didn't vote in favour of them with the UNHRC removal?

Vikram314

Country flag
Refusing to condemn Russia doesn't mean we endorse Russia

I will disagree with you on this video. This is a typical congress behavior. Blame the gov while sounding intellectual. On all of the issues he spoke the GOI had no control over them On students issue gov issued a notification a month ago but the students did not listen. Regrading admission in medical colleges in India, he blamed the government but I think until you remove reservation nothing is going to happen. Will congress support the BJP when bjp will try to remove reservations. I don't think so. Regarding using diplomacy to mediate between RUS and UKR. GOI already answered a million times that the international community should come forward. I don't know what more GOI should do. We have been neutral because we have interest's and not that we have been friends with Russia. Shashi Tharoor is misinterpreting our neutrality.

sydsnyper

Country flag
I will disagree with you on this video. This is a typical congress behavior. Blame the gov while sounding intellectual. On all of the issues he spoke the GOI had no control over them On students issue gov issued a notification a month ago but the students did not listen. Regrading admission in medical colleges in India, he blamed the government but I think until you remove reservation nothing is going to happen. Will congress support the BJP when bjp will try to remove reservations. I don't think so. Regarding using diplomacy to mediate between RUS and UKR. GOI already answered a million times that the international community should come forward. I don't know what more GOI should do. We have been neutral because we have interest's and not that we have been friends with Russia. Shashi Tharoor is misinterpreting our neutrality.
Please, someone send him a Supriya Sule, so that he remains occupied and does not shit from his mouth again..

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Rifle is a rudimentary thing but assistance is required in advanced engineering stuffs because the west has decades of technical knowhow and expertise. We cannot churn out world beating weapons out of nowhere.
Most of the stuff we import are such rudimentary one.

We have capability to churn out aircrafts tanks missiles etc and Russia can help out in case .

The problem is management and politics.

Most of the high tech we have developed is actually result of sanction somehow.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles