Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

KurtisBrian

Country flag
Exactly if we can provide automobile suitable for Russian market that will open up huge potential in Europe too.

And the Russian market itself is pretty huge.
Russia population 145 million of which about 31 million are women over 50. Russia has big problems. Whjy not focus on India and Indians?

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Wah.. even I can hit a helicopter parked in a hangar..
This was a dynamic and uncertain situation, with the helicopter hovering just above ground.. You need many things to come together for a successful hit..
hovering == easiest to hit when not on ground. its not moving.....

RocketMan

Country flag
It seems Ukrainian casualties are far higher than they officially say ( maybe tens of thousands )

RocketMan

Country flag
Truth of " Brishit Broadfarting Cuckery" fake news . India should ban these Hinduphobic fuckers .

sachincba

Country flag
Hello everybody, long time lurker. Decided to join since I'm sure everyone might have heard about the "Bucha massacre" by the evil Communist forces. Wanted to shed whatever light I can on it:

First, the NYT gave satellite images claiming "bodies in Bucha lay there for weeks".

Well, that's clearly bullshit. If the bodies had been lying there for weeks, why were all their clothes pristine? Apart from the decomposition of the bodies, the clothes would’ve been all waterlogged (it has rained/snowed in the last weeks). This is literally manufactured evidence that anyone with even a little bit of commonsense would realize is a complete lie.

Look at the weather data from 22 to 31 March. This proves that it is impossible that the bodies at Bucha could’ve been lying outside for weeks without decaying. It was too warm, as the graph proves. The satellite photos are manufactured — it’s an outright lie pushed by the New York Times.

If you've seen the pictures, you'll notice how their bodies are weirdly “tidy”. People who have been violently killed have their limbs splayed out randomly. Even if they have been bound, you never see such victims legs close together.

A further note: All of the bodies lying on the street are perfectly spaced so that cars can go between them. No corpse is lying immediately in the path of any car, necessitating the driver and passenger to get out and move the dead body. That doesn’t make any sense at all.

The AFU have used civilians as human shields in multiple locations, most infamously in Mariupol. The AFU have shot at Mariupol civilians who tried to escape from their clutches.

The AFU have lied repeatedly (Ghost of Kyiv, 13 on Snake Island, etc.), as well as made fake combat videos for propaganda purposes. The AFU have tortured and murdered prisoners of war. The AFU have kidnapped, tortured and murdered Ukrainian journalists and Ukrainian politicians.

If you also noticed one thing, all the dead people have a white arm band. That was the signal that they are pro-Russian civilians, to get to the humanitarian corridors. You can see from multiple angles that these civilians in Bucha were carrying emergency food rations distributed by Russian forces before the troops withdrew. These victims were almost certainly killed by Ukrainian nationalists for being "saboteurs" who "collaborated" with Russia.

I have images of that and even of one now deleted article in which the Ukrainian forces said their special forces regiment SAFARI was working on a clearing operation in Bucha from "saboteurs and collaborators of Russia".

But I can’t post images because this is my first post and I don't have required permission.

Finally, here's a timeline that will make things even clearer for you:

It seems they were combat participants whose clothing were changed after death.
Selling own death as Russian death is what has been Ukrainian speciality in this war.

SimplyIndian

Country flag
Don't have high hopes all our programs will come to grinding General Electric engines most likely will be withheld. Sooner or later sanctions coming for India, since we are not accepting to become their regional cop. Pakistan will be again propped up and we will face all adversaries alone.
Nothing will happen, US will lose billions of dollars of business from india if it does that. plus GOI will ban many US ngo doing nonsense here, plus us social media will be gone and with that US power...etc...

US can't do shit frankly.

gajapati

Country flag
Who cares what the West wants. The Russians attacked.
That is true .. Russia attacked . But i think Ukraine miss calculated . if we observe the georgia war it should have been a learning curve for Ukraine about the line which shd not be crossed . They cld have milked both Russia and West .... And nt simply be used in great geopolitical games .

SimplyIndian

Country flag
You know what? I really wish I had a time machine so I can go back to 1948 and bitchslap Nehru and tell everyone else to completely take over Kashmir and even Afghanistan territory so we can have a border with former USSR republics and build a pipeline right there. This was a huge missed opportunity.
Why not to 1857 and tell all regional kings to help rani lakshmi bai ?

Or better misguid Columbus to stop this nonsense.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
That is true .. Russia attacked . But i think Ukraine miss calculated . if we observe the georgia war it should have been a learning curve for Ukraine about the line which shd not be crossed . They cld have milked both Russia and West .... And nt simply be used in great geopolitical games .
Milk? This is not the case
And Ukraine is not Georgia. The Russian military understood the horror of the war with Ukraine, but Putin did not want to listen to them, although before the recognition of the "freak republics" Putin had a good noose around the neck of Ukraine.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
I repeat: Either we go to the line of the state border or we cease to exist. The truce is just a respite for Putin. He will again accumulate supplies and move on us by war.
We've beaten the Russian troops up pretty good. Tonight in Odessa for the first time there was no air raid alert.
You have already defeated Russia. We believe you! Period! :lol:

UkraNazis are far far way far superiors than those rag tag Ruskis! Even a Ukrainian kid can kill 20 evil Russian VDV in single fart. UkraNazis already have destroyed entire Ruski armed forces! Zaleel-Sky is actually sitting in Kremlin as the de facto Prez!

I didn't even read this nonsense. It disgusts me to see that some Indians have betrayed the ideals of India, which fought against the British Empire for centuries.
Seems like you are CONFUSED about the ideals of India! Which logic do you use in comparison with India? Our fighters fought with the Moguls and Britishers who had no similarity with us, Satanic Imperialist forces(basically Abhramics) and tried to force their pathetic culture on us! Ukrainian and Russians are the SAME! I have friends in BOTH countries!

Our ideals can change as per the situation! We could be harbingers of peace OR get aggressive! In general we are not aggressive and very accommodating and welcoming. It's high time you update your knowledge about India and pick up correct analogies. Apply Vs Orange is not the way!

It doesn't change the essence. We are fighting against Putin's imperial ways.
Who is "we" here? The world sees America using Ukrainians to fight Russians! For them your life is no more important than any insect! This is how the west values a human life for their agenda! Your country is already turned into a graveyard and rubbles, ~30,000 Ukrainians died, 4.5 million taking refuge in other countries! Millions of "Ukrainians" have joined Russia in the East Ukraine 2 new nations! Still time to wake up and save what you can! But I am sure your JOKER LEADER is not so smart just like his DUMB followers! PUTIN must be laughing he got big excuse for war due to Zaleel-sky! :lol:

PS: Zaleel is a Urdu word for Disgraced/Humiliated!

And by the way - the patriots of India, why do you speak the language of the occupier? Maybe national identification is not related to the language issue?
Crimea. The ethnic composition of the population was forcibly changed in it, and after that the RSFSR almost destroyed the Crimea.
Abe chu... angrezi mei isilye taki tere jaise fuddu ko aram se samajh aye. Nai ta tennu samjhan de vathere tarike aande ne saanu! Zanab aise tabiyat durust kari zaegi ki tashrif rakhe se dikkat hi dikkat hogi!

Did you understand what I said above? It was in 3 popular languages in India! In North India we use those 3 languages interchangeably! 1 is Hindi which is more or less understood by roughly 900 million Indians! India has ~300 languages(~30 main languages) and 2000 Dialects! Indians normally can speak and understand 3-5 languages easily! We can't really spend time in learning 300 languages. We speak English as the main international language so people like YOU can understand + to those Indians whose local language we don't understand properly. I often speak English with my Southie friends who want to speak and practice Hindi with me but I answer in English!

There is practically no difference between Russian and Ukrainian (history,culture, language, appearance et al) but still you banned Russian language out of sheer hatred to your real roots and now speaking English so you can be a wannabe Ewwwropean! :crazy: :lol:

btw a "Dark Greek" posing as a white Ukrainian(basically Russian) and wannabe Ewwwropean is quite funny! Seems like you are under pressure to sound more Ukrainian than any normal Ukrainian. Just like any ABCD!

Now back to your propaganda ---> "Dark Greek Ukrainians are bery bery Stronk! We keeeeled 2 billion trillion Ebil Ruskis today!" :lol:

PS: I only intervened since you were trying to take potshots at Indians to display your ignorance! Stick to the topic! Understand the other POV or else you are just a NAZI yourself which you ARE!

The Shrike

Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles