Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
When India was at war with Pakistan, she did not refuse to buy British weapons. What matters is the end result.
I asbsoliety agree. Infact west is not helping you well enough to be honest.
More can be done.to help you

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
if you see the helo was not moving,just hovering over the ground ,btw the man who said this on twitter is an iaf vetren + a very respected pilot + working on drone swarms (owner of NewSpace Research & Technologies ) he probably knows better than you and me
And who placed the ATGM and crew at the right spot, at the right time, you, me or Sameer ?

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Make in India should be about making quality weapons and not just any weapons and certainly not disasters like INSAS.In a hypothetical sanction scenario,almost all of India's military modernization program will go in for a toss.
Remember our enemy is now making top grade weapons and to counter them we need western assistance in tech development because spending money on each and every R&D project requires a lot of time and money which we don't have.Alternatively get the tech using espionage as done by China.I bet India will ever do that.

Another massive headache for India is the brain drain,we are losing our finest brains in record numbers(perhaps except for in the field of IT).I have not yet come across a single PhD student in the field of Metallurgy,Biotech,Core engineering who has plans to stay in India.
1649352443086.png

1649352448401.png

1649352453366.png

1649352458034.png

Read this slowly.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
"That's where the dog is buried." Does it bother you that Russia is selling military technology to China?
China is different and not pakistan.... We deal with them differently.

You should have gone through the forum even when fake news about Russia selling Su 35 etc to pakistan were floated out.

Regarding Russia selling equipment to China ... Western empires also supported China against us previously they are the one responsible for Tibet annexation and genocide of the culture people and tradition.

And Ukraine also have defence ties with China... So it's not like you took a stand for Tibetans or Buddhists and Hindus.

They were all parties in the genocide of millions of Hindu Sikh Buddhists in Afghanistan Pakistan Bangladesh and then they attacked us .

The so called humanitarian crisis etc didn't existed then or now.

It was USSR which came out for our defense that is one thing that separate them from others.

You looked out for your interest with pakistan and western imperial powers .

Now don't expect any country to sacrifice themselves for your interest.

Having said that we are still a nation where majority Hindus believe in World is one family and we need to care for each other. That is why we provided humanitarian aide to Ukraine and will continually do that as per our capacity.

And we also saw how ethnic Russians were treated for over a decade in Ukraine. That remind us what we had to go through for centuries in our own country. so we have sympathy for them too.

Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam

Last edited:

KurtisBrian

Country flag
Dmitry Peskov on Sky News just admitted they are taking heavy casualties and it is a tragedy for Russia🤔
I will add the link for you.

SARTHAK

Country flag
And who placed the ATGM and crew at the right spot, at the right time, you, me or Sameer ?
"WTF.. Ukranians taking down a Russian Ka-52 attack helicopter with Stugna ATGM.."
this was your initial comment ,i thought you were wondering at its technical aspect rather than the skill,off course the operator is skilled and trained which is evident from the fact that he didn't aim directly at the helo probably to avoid countermeasures being triggered and controlled the direction at the last moment to hit the target, i was talking from a technical standpoint ,not knowing that you commented regarding the skill of operator , so i misunderstood you

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag

JBH22

There is vaccum in russia which Bharat's pharma companies too must fill.
Nah as usual we will let other tread and make first mover advantage. So many things we can step in fmcg, clothing, cinema, pharma, automotive to name a few. It is right time to build brand in Russia which is base to develop in central Asia..

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Make in India should be about making quality weapons and not just any weapons and certainly not disasters like INSAS.In a hypothetical sanction scenario,almost all of India's military modernization program will go in for a toss.
Remember our enemy is now making top grade weapons and to counter them we need western assistance in tech development because spending money on each and every R&D project requires a lot of time and money which we don't have.Alternatively get the tech using espionage as done by China.I bet India will ever do that.

Another massive headache for India is the brain drain,we are losing our finest brains in record numbers(perhaps except for in the field of IT).I have not yet come across a single PhD student in the field of Metallurgy,Biotech,Core engineering who has plans to stay in India.

You don't need western assistance for making rifles all you need is a communist free OFB or private sector to take the charge.

West doesn't provide shit for nothing. We have to build our own path .

RocketMan

Country flag
View attachment 149737
View attachment 149738
View attachment 149739
View attachment 149740

Read this slowly.
Nothing even comes close to this wonder weapon:megusta:
Bund blasting device >> blasting "bund" of enemy since many years. Bahut gaand fadu device hai re baba!

E30q_q8VcAMirC3.jpeg

sorcerer

Country flag
Russia Admits "Significant" Troop Losses In Ukraine
Ukraine Russia War: Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said the military casualties were "a huge tragedy for us" but did not specify a toll.

how long for putin!

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Nah as usual we will let other tread and make first mover advantage. So many things we can step in fmcg, clothing, cinema, pharma, automotive to name a few. It is right time to build brand in Russia which is base to develop in central Asia..
Exactly if we can provide automobile suitable for Russian market that will open up huge potential in Europe too.

And the Russian market itself is pretty huge.

This will also result in more secure version for Indians too.

Overall this is a huge opportunity for Indian industry and for grabs. Unfortunately china has already gone ahead and started up working on it.

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Exactly if we can provide automobile suitable for Russian market that will open up huge potential in Europe too.

And the Russian market itself is pretty huge.

This will also result in more secure version for Indians too.

Overall this is a huge opportunity for Indian industry and for grabs. Unfortunately china has already gone ahead and started up working on it.
We can easily force chinese into competition as far as fmcg and auto and pharma are concerned. There is lots of discussion in that russian circles already in this regards wrt entry of Bharat's companies there.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles