Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

vishnugupt

Country flag
Yeah absolutely, make him go through ALL the pages of this thread as punishment. Here I am an honest jawan ploughing through pg 506, not giving up and swearing oaths on my matribhumi to not stop till I reach the last page (which was btw 622, but now 728 !), and all the while we have whiners like him trying to abandon the fight !
MOD, Perhaps we should arrange a rescue operation for DFIans who were left behind after the first barrage of posts. Especially, for those who have fallen unconscious on side of the road while bleeding from the nose and ears.
We can even propose a "Ninda prastav" in the UNSC for such brutalities

Meanwhile, I am praying for their well-being, early recovery, and for good sleep.

Slava DFIians..

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
India to send humanitarian relief, medicines to Kyiv on Ukraine's request

India is sending humanitarian aid and medical supplies to Kyiv on Ukraine's request. The quantity of humanitarian relief and medical supplies is being worked out. The teams from Indian embassies in Europe are being sent to the countries bordering Ukraine.

Did we make the aid conditional , depending on how Ukraine treats bharatiya students at the border who want to leave the country ? I bet not, sarva dharam garam vada pav, vasudhaiva kutumbakambunkum and all that nonsense...

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Mere Bhai ..in my profession if you do meetings on regular basis discussing same topic again and again then there is a serious gap in competency
Aap konsi line me ho sirji , mai to abhi ek student hu

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
MOD, Perhaps we should arrange a rescue operation for DFIans who were left behind after the first barrage of posts. Especially, for those who have fallen unconscious on side of the road while bleeding from the nose and ears.
We can even propose a "Ninda prastav" in the UNSC for such brutalities

Meanwhile, I am praying for their well-being, early recovery, and for good sleep.

Slava DFIians..
You need Sonu Sood for this type of complex operation

Flash12

Country flag
Beware.. NBC might just be getting started with the propaganda to dehumanize ordinary Russians.. to justify the extreme economic measures, that the west has started to attack Russia with.. That any future economic or military catastrophe affecting Russians would be dismissed by the rest of the world with a shrug.. like ",They had it coming "..
Yes, they can. But they have been doing this for centuries. If they want to fight with us, then we will fight.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars @Willy3 now don't say I spread Russina Propaganda and fake news. My Telegram group is pretty good. I told 4 hours before and now the few hours old photographs are surfacing.

Russian military continues to entere Energodar in the Zaporozhye regions.

FM_yWzeXoAAUl08.jpeg

FM_yWzdX0AQrdow.jpeg
FM_yWzdWYAA16l5.jpeg
FM_yWzcWQAAgwru.jpeg

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars what I said this all Four cities I the south west will fall.

The head of Nikolaev administration reported about movements of Russian divisions from village of Galyatsinovo and Balabanovka quarter in south of the city. According to him, units of the 123rd Brigade of Territorial Defense of Armed Forces of Ukraine stationed there joined battle.

FM_0_u1XEAAx8nf.jpeg

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles