Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

AlphaLegis

Country flag
Belarus Ambassador to the UN Valentin Rybakov made the remarks while delivering a statement in the UN General Assembly on Wednesday.
"On the 26th of February, Polish border guards beat up and turned back into Ukraine a group of around 100 Indian students who then were kindly placed in a refugee camp in Romania,” Rybakov said.

couchPotato

Country flag
Morale low upon seeing body?
If yes, then we have no stomach for PoK.
If no, then it is the cost for future generations to live in peace and ensure survival of state. No free lunch it has to be paid.
Nope, it is the cost of war. Russia would have it a lot worse if they didn't take this action now.

About PoK, don't pounce on me but what use is it to us aside from shifting the focus/narrative into Pakistan and to pump in some nationalism? Personally, I don't think we should bother except with the rhetoric.

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
then we can see the real patriots from the other kinds. Just a matter of time for many to go randi rona and shouting curses from the chest thumping for war..
This war is actually a big study.
That will be the time which will separate the real patriots from keyboard patriots !
As much as I agree with Russians on Indian media's horrible coverage still We are a sovereign nation and we don't take orders on media advisory from anyone including Russians.
Yeah, RT used to spout anti Bharat and anti hindu crap recently

neutrondrake

Country flag
Nope, it is the cost of war. Russia would have it a lot worse if they didn't take this action now.

About PoK, don't pounce on me but what use is it to us aside from shifting the focus/narrative into Pakistan and to pump in some nationalism? Personally, I don't think we should bother except with the rhetoric.
Having a Border with Afghanistan and Cutting off China and Porkis isn't valuble to you?

tribendra bisoi

You left something out. It is called independence and freedom. So I'd rather have a handful of S400 batteries and frigates and more importantly, independence and freedom, than $100B IT exports to US
With development of 350 km capable air defence missile india going to have its own david sling type system with in a decade .

couchPotato

Country flag
With development of 350 km capable air defence missile india going to have its own david sling type system with in a decade .
Range is just a part of the specification, what about the kill probability and ability to maintain the lock despite jamming?

kartus

Country flag
Russia-Ukraine Conflict: युद्ध के बीच, फ्रांस ने भारत के लिया किया बड़ा एलान | Emmanuel Lenain |UNSC

AlphaLegis

Country flag
NDTV report talks about two version and has provided the name sources for both. I am not discounting any probability as of now, until any of these is disproven conclusively.

Added Later: Disproven by reports with more factual information, rather than some illogical, imaginative discussion by keyboard warriors.
Harjot Singh shot on Sunday night when "many people" started shooting at their cab. It's clear he has been shot at by Ukrainian nationals.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Harjot Singh says he was not allowed to board a train at the Kyiv station, so he and his friends hired a cab to Lviv, one of the cities spared the worst of the Russian invasion till now. They were on their way out of Kyiv when "many people" started shooting at their cab.

"A bullet entered from my shoulder. They took out a bullet from my chest...my leg was fractured. There was a bullet in one knee," Harjot Singh said.

...Harjot Singh says he was shot on Sunday night and has since been in the hospital, 20 minutes from the Indian Embassy.

Connecting the dots:

Kyiv authorities on Saturday toughened curfew orders in the city, saying violators would be considered "enemy" saboteurs as Russian forces press to capture Ukraine's capital.

Kyiv's mayor Vitali Klitschko said that to improve the defence of the capital the curfew will be extended from 5 pm to 8 am local time between Saturday and Monday.

"All civilians who are on the street during the curfew will be considered members of the enemy's sabotage and reconnaissance groups," Klitschko wrote in an online post.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
🤣🤣🤣... India is getting sucked into Ukraine issue and all are worried about how India will come out of this mess but meanwhile Prachar mantri is busy enjoying Road show
Ye bc Pradhan mantri select kiya hai kee Road show Mantri ..
Bhai meetings to karli 4 baar , aur kitni meetings karwani hai aapne

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles