Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

ww2historian

Country flag
Do you want to compare money? I don't think you'll take a damaged limousine. Even in the form of a present.
Hey beggar, you will take what we give you and if you won't agree to that we will cut you off completely. This isn't just me talking. The whole world is getting sick and tired of your idiot, corrupt country and the polls are proving it. Meanwhile the Russians are producing massive amounts of advanced weapons and are mobilizing another 400,000 soldiers. But hey, your Nazi grandmother will come to your rescue.
1695293571255.png

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Hey beggar, you will take what we give you and if you won't agree to that we will cut you off completely. This isn't just me talking. The whole world is getting sick and tired of your idiot, corrupt country and the polls are proving it. Meanwhile the Russians are producing massive amounts of advanced weapons and are mobilizing another 400,000 soldiers. But hey, your Nazi grandmother will come to your rescue. View attachment 223305
Is that why Ukrainian-made Georgian infantry fighting vehicles appeared on the Russian side? :wink:
“The whole world is tired” - this is the legend of Russia,, who takes out the last Soviet stockpiles of weapons and goes begging for them from North Korea and Iran.
Yes, Europe is our rear, like Siberia for Russia or the Far East.
But if you think that you can give us any non-working rubbish, then you are very mistaken.
I have already said: I don’t care about any pro-Russian opinion in the DFI. These are just bubbles of indignation.
If you like being blind, continue to be blind. Meanwhile, the Russian Ministry of Defense ordered 230 thousand IDs for the families of the victims.

ww2historian

Country flag
Is that why Ukrainian-made Georgian infantry fighting vehicles appeared on the Russian side? :wink:
“The whole world is tired” - this is the legend of Russia,, who takes out the last Soviet stockpiles of weapons and goes begging for them from North Korea and Iran.
Yes, Europe is our rear, like Siberia for Russia or the Far East.
But if you think that you can give us any non-working rubbish, then you are very mistaken.
I have already said: I don’t care about any pro-Russian opinion in the DFI. These are just bubbles of indignation.
If you like being blind, continue to be blind. Meanwhile, the Russian Ministry of Defense ordered 230 thousand IDs for the families of the victims.
Oh, that's right, you Ukrainians can't fix or upgrade anything yourselves. You need us to provide you with everything. Also everyone here knows what you mean when you say "I don’t care about any pro-Russian opinion in the DFI" we know it means you are in first grade and when you are told the truth you run away with your hands covering your ears. This site shows so many video on all the advanced weapons Russia is producing, it mind blowing. And in the meantime you can't even fix a tank, pathetic. https://www.youtube.com/@Militarytodaycom/videos

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Oh, that's right, you Ukrainians can't fix or upgrade anything yourselves. You need us to provide you with everything. Also everyone here knows what you mean when you say "I don’t care about any pro-Russian opinion in the DFI" we know it means you are in first grade and when you are told the truth you run away with your hands covering your ears. This site shows so many video on all the advanced weapons Russia is producing, it mind blowing. And in the meantime you can't even fix a tank, pathetic. https://www.youtube.com/@Militarytodaycom/videos
Is that why Neptunes constantly fly to Crimea? :)

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
Poland dots a full stop...
might be it was always their aim to get rid of soviet era junks to newer US weapons, then go for their historically lost land once the occupiers get sufficiently incapable enough of holding it any more further....
may be....

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Poles still mad Ukrainians invaded Poland in 1939 and took away Lviv which is historical Polish land. While it is true Ukraine was compensated after WW2 with part of East Prussia the way Russia was compensated for the loss of Alaska after WW2 with part of East Prussia, the hatred and resentment is still there.

Is this correct? @Akim
Why doesn't your country return Vladivostok? After all, these are historically Chinese lands. And unlike the fact that Lviv was founded by Prince Daniil Galitsky and named this fortress in honor of son Lev, there was a Chinese town there, which the Russians simply renamed after the 1st Opium War.
The entire expansion of the Russian Empire is expansion. Its historical lands are the Moscow Principality.
Or are Russian propagandists not telling you about this?
Regarding the prisoners. You don't know how they were captured. I don’t want to throw into the topic the video of how a Russian soldier shot himself out of despair, or how they cry, begging them not to kill. And there are hundreds of similar videos. But you don’t know Russian, and I’m too lazy to translate.
P.S. Alaska was not annexed, but officially purchased.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
China was compensated for the loss of Khabarovsk and Vladivostok with Tibet. Russia was compensated for the loss of Alaska with Kaliningrad oblast. Poland was compensated for the loss of Brest, Lviv with part of East Prussia, Danzig.
Tell me, is your history teacher Putler? This is his style of telling the history.

Immanuel

Country flag
@Akim is feeling the burn, Ukraine like a tired passed around whore with clients drying up. Cope nigga cope.
When do you go to the front with yo lame ass? We need Return on Investment nigga. Cannon Fodder. Train nigga train, run nigga run. Duck nigga duck, hide nigga hide. Time is soon coming to face the Orcs, the rest is just noise.

DumbPilot

Country flag
They are much like their relationships; they just get bored. :lol:

The only thing I appreciate in the old Congress from the 60s is that they got closer to the Ruskies rather than the "situationship" clowns with a dozen genders.

Sure, Soviets were also playing power and control games but they honoured their security commitments when we needed it the most.
They did it explicitly to counter US influence, too, as the US has done throughout the Cold War and after it.. all the other talks about "honoring" etc. are bullshit.

Don't forget about the sheer amount of Soviet infiltration in our country.

Last edited:

Akim

Professional
Country flag
@Akim is feeling the burn, Ukraine like a tired passed around whore with clients drying up. Cope nigga cope.
When do you go to the front with yo lame ass? We need Return on Investment nigga. Cannon Fodder. Train nigga train, run nigga run. Duck nigga duck, hide nigga hide. Time is soon coming to face the Orcs, the rest is just noise.
Завали свой ебанный хавальник гнойнастый пидар!
I specifically select words so that they can be translated into English, but it can be done in another way:
Твое конченное сознание зафафленно помоями Рашки. Мне насрать на твои вонючие слова! Пусть тебя ебут собаки.
Тебе вша подрейтузная, специально показали Одесу, ведь тут все не так печально.
I am not afraid to return to the army, but for now there is no need for my services. We have enough mid-level officers.
Недротраханная гнида.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I have a coworker at my company. Smart IT guy. From Odessa. He escaped from Odessa with his family years ago. Smart people escaped from Odessa.
He made his choice. On the contrary: smart people can start from scratch to live anywhere, but when people of simple professions run away, it means that everything is bad with the economy in the country.
If all the smart people fled from Odesa, then why is the Russian fleet hiding from sea drones that are produced in Odesa?

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Odessa is at war with Crimea. Odessa cannot win against Crimea. Even in the Crimean war, 100,000 British and French were killed and still cannot take Crimea. Be smart. Escape to China. Escape war. Escape death.
Then Russia shamefully lost the Crimean War. That is why Tsar Nicholas 1, who had a cold, went out into the cold in light clothes, fell ill and died.

Corvus Splendens

Country flag
Poland dots a full stop...
might be it was always their aim to get rid of soviet era junks to newer US weapons, then go for their historically lost land once the occupiers get sufficiently incapable enough of holding it any more further....
may be....
As far as Polan is concerned, pumping advanced nato weapons into Ukraine is a lost cause. They'd rather have the weapons for themselves, and are in reality heavily lobbying for more weapons to be shipped to Polan. They have taken lines of credit from more than 10 banks in EU to fund their massive purchases and are also asking US for freebies in negotiations for more tanks and rockets. So while Ukraine is under the process of balkanization, Polan wants to take advantage of this buffer state to prop up a fuckoff massive force to make Russia think thrice about moving further west. Historical racism may be a factor, but I think it's mostly an economic and security concern.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Hey. I'm Chinese. I could care less about the details. That's the task of you Russians.
Okay, then closer to your country. CER (Chinese Eastern Railway) . Damansky Island. Peace, friendship, chewing gum? In the 80s, my teacher there received a medal for discovering a disguised Chinese pillbox.

Blademaster

As far as Polan is concerned, pumping advanced nato weapons into Ukraine is a lost cause. They'd rather have the weapons for themselves, and are in reality heavily lobbying for more weapons to be shipped to Polan. They have taken lines of credit from more than 10 banks in EU to fund their massive purchases and are also asking US for freebies in negotiations for more tanks and rockets. So while Ukraine is under the process of balkanization, Polan wants to take advantage of this buffer state to prop up a fuckoff massive force to make Russia think thrice about moving further west. Historical racism may be a factor, but I think it's mostly an economic and security concern.
Poland cannot sustain this buildup indefinitely. They don’t have the money for it long term. It will come back and bite them squarely in the ass.

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
Hey. I'm Chinese. I could care less about the details. That's the task of you Russians.
SOmehow I never doubt that.. or had it even.. :crying: :pound: , that's why Chinese materials have world wide popularity and reputation of breaking down without any clue... coz you never care for details.... ( self explanatory ):troll::troll:

ww2historian

Country flag
Ukrainian army fired their American transgender spokesman. Looks like the love affair is over.

The Ukrainians should use her in a new role. They should torture Russian soldiers by having her shove her fake breasts in their faces. All I know is I would tell the Ukrainians anything they wanted to know under that kind of torture.

1971ftw

Country flag
The Ukrainians should use her in a new role. They should torture Russian soldiers by having her shove her fake breasts in their faces. All I know is I would tell the Ukrainians anything they wanted to know under that kind of torture.
May the god bro have mercy on them , i almost died from second hand cringe from her speeches

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles