Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
Do not lie. India buys French Rafal instead of Russian MiG.
"that war did bad publicity for Russian weapons.
YES, we BUY, as we can afford it, same way we bought S-400 showing a middle finger to all westeroids.....
MY MONEY ... my rules, .... either go by my way,,,,, or hit the highway..... as simple as it can be..... period.
Without our money, many western nations might find self again in medieval like stage, no more colony to suck the resources. West has leached too much centuries out with others's treasures, no more.
Days coming soon when we won't be caring for any arms import neither.... picture what waits then.
The war proved the ruggedness of russian systems too.... turret of m1a2 can pop too...

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Banned
As a whole though, the defence purchases between India and Russia and overall defence collaboration is a lot more than with any nation including US, France, UK, Italy, Israel etc. India can buy from whoever it wants because it has the money to do so, why should we not buy something better when we have enough money to do so? Rafale is a very good platform because it has brings many *sweet* goodies to the table such as Spectra Electronic Warfare suite, meteor missiles etc. Rafale is one of the best fourth generation planes (actually it's 4.5) available on the market and Rafale was not selected simple because of its capability, there was also politics taken into account and it was found as a whole the Rafale was better and more politically safer choice than other planes like Eurofighter Typhoon for e.g.

Super Flanker

Banned
Russia should just dangle a detachable buddy refueling probe infront of these shitty Turkroach equipments.
It would be a cool sight to see if Russian flankers like Su-30, Su-27, Su-35 etc were to dump fuel on those Turkish TB-2s and send them crashing to the sea like how they did with that MQ-9 Reaper over Black sea.

IMG_20230320_165432.jpg

"SIGMA FLANKER" :shoot: :cool3: :eek1::devil:

Akim

Professional
Country flag
YES, we BUY, as we can afford it, same way we bought S-400 showing a middle finger to all westeroids.....
MY MONEY ... my rules, .... either go by my way,,,,, or hit the highway..... as simple as it can be..... period.
Without our money, many western nations might find self again in medieval like stage, no more colony to suck the resources. West has leached too much centuries out with others's treasures, no more.
Days coming soon when we won't be caring for any arms import neither.... picture what waits then.
The war proved the ruggedness of russian systems too.... turret of m1a2 can pop too...
There is nothing in the world of invulnerable S-400s are also being destroyed. This complex is also dangerous. However, analytical notes will indicate that expectations were overestimated from Russian weapons.
Regarding domestic production, the time for disarmament has passed and any country with technology will focus on domestic developments. An example is Turkey.

NutCracker

Country flag
H
It would be a cool sight to see if Russian flankers like Su-30, Su-27, Su-35 etc were to dump fuel on those Turkish TB-2s and send them crashing to the sea like how they did with that MQ-9 Reaper over Black sea.

View attachment 197358

"SIGMA FLANKER" :shoot: :cool3: :eek1::devil:
Wastage of fuel..good for few footages.

Cheap Dangling Garden hose is sufficient for cheap equipment hoes.

Master Chief

Country flag
Is it hard to live with a smooth brain?
Biden supported the decision of the Hague court. But reputation is more important here. Do you think Мodi will date a kidnapper?
Of course Modi will meet Putin.. Today it's Putin who is the target of ICC, tomorrow Xi.. day after tomorrow Modi.. while Western war criminals from Bush to Blair to Obama are all laughing their asses off.. ICC is being used as NATO HAND MAIDEN

Last edited:

Master Chief

Country flag
France US produce better fighter aircraft ( last couple of decades, Russian have lagged in aviation).. just as Russia is better at affordable and dependable SAM systems.. right from Short range to long range and ultra long range.. as well as highly mobile quick reaction ones.. That's why we procure Rafale..and also S-400..

Now Rafale is probably the last imported Indian fighter (considering NAVY goes for Rafale).. Future of Indian fighter jets is indigenous..

Master Chief

Country flag
Can you draw parallels? If Modi meets Putler, he will not be able to meet Scholz. Therefore, the Prime Minister of India will avoid meeting with the President of Russia. He was given a black mark.
India is big enough to not be forced to choose by the EU.. If Scholz does not want to meet Modi, because he met Putin, that is Scholz' choice and his alone..

ww2historian

Country flag
Moronic Logic.... Ukraine can fire ammunitions build by any of 190 countries, But the Russians can't :crazy:
I think moronic logic is a great definition for hypocrisy. In fact it's a better definition than the current one. Hypocrisy, moral superiority, and self importance always go hand in hand. NATO can always justify their killing of millions with that moronic logic. At the same time they can condemn Russia because they are the evil empire. It's been going on for decades. Listen to this speech, what I got from it was that Reagan tried to convince people that even God cannot overcome the evil of communism if it takes hold, so we must do it ourselves. Also the Russian's worship Satin, and some other crazy shit, and people like Sean Hannity bought it.

NutCracker

Country flag
Is it hard to live with a smooth brain?
Biden supported the decision of the Hague court. But reputation is more important here. Do you think Мodi will date a kidnapper?
Your master Biden can support ICC by actually becoming a party. Till then "support" is like "fart" , you enjoy it if it's yours.

Last edited:

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
There is nothing in the world of invulnerable S-400s are also being destroyed. This complex is also dangerous. However, analytical notes will indicate that expectations were overestimated from Russian weapons.
Regarding domestic production, the time for disarmament has passed and any country with technology will focus on domestic developments. An example is Turkey.
True, any complex can be countered if given sufficient time to study the pro- cons.
Russian weapons were never counted as state-of- the art wrt western counterparts, however, they are simpler to operate and can withstand environmental wear and tear way better than any american or NATO equivalent, I guess you would agree against this too... only at per can be taken as Israeli systems.
India was long been forced by the insider termites for foreign sellers for weapons, they ate the pie while I/WE paid millions from our hard earned blood-sweat money...
But, now that perspective has been fast fading away, post Galwan clash, Tiwang clash and economic embargo on russia pressed the paining nerve quite hard. We are slowly but steadily reducing the import I guess 5 to 7 % YOY basis... it might take another decade, but India will be fully self reliant in case of defense production. We have brains and now we have money too, just the mind set up is being moulded slowly to positive note.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Do you want me to swear at you in Russian so that you have diarrhea?
So keep your mouth within controlled limits.
No need for this youthful maximalism: "We depend on France, and France on us." After all, you can also remember that the largest importer of Ukrainian sunflower oil is India. Although I support the idea that all rapeseed and sunflower should be turned into bio-diesel. But there is a political expediency. Thanks to her, Khuilo will not shake hands.
Mind your manners khokhol, i am most likely older than you. What happened ? logic got the better of you YET again ? Your khokhol nation supported our enemy for the last 30 years in the UN. so now we will support our friend Russia, who is YOUR enemy. Even if Russia was not our friend, we'd still support it, because YOUR khokhol nazi loving nation supported our enemy. Clear ?

We don't care for your sunflower oil. We can get it from Russia. Or Canada.

And swear in Russian ? Who cares ? We have google translate today. So here you go:

может быть, если бы твоя мать не была шлюхой, сосущей английский член и берущей его в жопу, чтобы родить тупого ненавидящего себя русского, как ты, ты бы не сосала американский член и не поднимала оружие против своей настоящей матери-нации - России. Победа России. Слава Руси, Слава Руси, Слава Руси. Трахаю пизду американской рабыни.

Super Flanker

Banned
When the United States invaded Iraq under the false pretext of Saddam Hussein's regime having possession of WMDs then you know that they are pathological liars. God only knows what else Americans have been lied to about by their government.

Below are some screenshots of a scene from the movie "Shooter (2007)".

20230320_211239.jpg

Global Defence

New threads

Articles