Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Can you draw parallels? If Modi meets Putler, he will not be able to meet Scholz. Therefore, the Prime Minister of India will avoid meeting with the President of Russia. He was given a black mark.
India cares a lot more about meeting Putin than Scholz and Russia than Germany. And if Scholz doesn't want to meet Modi coz of Modi meeting Putin, thats Scholz's problem, not ours. European black mark means nothing to us. We are not part of ICC and we don't give a shit. how many times we will have to say that to you, khokhol ?

Akim

Professional
Country flag
India cares a lot more about meeting Putin than Scholz and Russia than Germany. And if Scholz doesn't want to meet Modi coz of Modi meeting Putin, thats Scholz's problem, not ours. European black mark means nothing to us. We are not part of ICC and we don't give a shit. how many times we will have to say that to you, khokhol ?
Let's see. Is India already paying in rubles for Russian oil? A year has passed since the decree.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Oh so now you are in 'lets see' instead of 'modi will not do this or that'. Looks like your momentary window of sanity has opened again for the next 10 seconds.
This is an axiom. India is more interested in the European market than the Russian one.
BTR-50 vs. Steyr Pandur.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
india is more trusting of russian strategic support and resources than Europeans. India is not yet a manufacturing based economy, so european consumer market is of less concern to us.
You can't see past your nose.

Blademaster

Hey bro, let's take it easy on him. I think the constant worry of him being the next cannon fodder for Russian soldiers is wearing greatly down upon him and is causing him unlimited amount of sleepless nights and post inane posts.

Sarjen

Can you draw parallels? If Modi meets Putler, he will not be able to meet Scholz. Therefore, the Prime Minister of India will avoid meeting with the President of Russia. He was given a black mark.
Scholz is important for us !!????? Haha aha hah..

Germany is a Whore of EU.. Indian won;t take any sides, Modi will give a King's welcome to Putin if he visits India... If Scholz wants to meet modi he better meet, don't expect Indians to push away Russia/Putin to meet garbages from Europe.

Last edited:

Akim

Professional
Country flag
india is more trusting of russian strategic support and resources than Europeans. India is not yet a manufacturing based economy, so european consumer market is of less concern to us.
I have already said that I do not see the dominance of Indian cars on Ukrainian roads. All household appliances I have South Korean and Chinese production. There is even a Brazilian refrigerator. Relatives in Hamburg bought AA-elements, on them: made in China. That's when it will be written on them: made in India, then I will believe in the influence of the Indian economy on the European market.
When the Russian army was at the peak of its power, they could not capture us. Do you think that using the BTR-50, PT-76, ASU-85 and T-62 they have a chance?🧐

Last edited:

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
I have already said that I do not see the dominance of Indian cars on Ukrainian roads. All household appliances I have South Korean and Chinese production. There is even a Brazilian refrigerator. Relatives in Hamburg bought AA-elements, on them: made in China. That's when it will be written on them: made in India, then I will believe in the influence of the Indian economy on the European market.
When the Russian army was at the peak of its power, they could not capture us. Do you think that using the BTR-50, PT-76, ASU-85 and T-62 they have a chance?
Correct.
So you idiot, WHY would we care for the European markets, when we do not have much to export TO the european markets ?!?
At this point, Russian oil and Russian military equipment matters more to us than access to European markets.
They will destroy your nation because your daddy murrica will back out before the next POTUS elections and then you will have nothing to fight with.
Russia has more manpower than you, they have more military capability than you and as soon as you get ditched by US, you will fold like a cheap ukrainian hooker.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Correct.
So you idiot, WHY would we care for the European markets, when we do not have much to export TO the european markets ?!?
At this point, Russian oil and Russian military equipment matters more to us than access to European markets.
They will destroy your nation because your daddy murrica will back out before the next POTUS elections and then you will have nothing to fight with.
Russia has more manpower than you, they have more military capability than you and as soon as you get ditched by US, you will fold like a cheap ukrainian hooker.
Do not lie. India buys French Rafal instead of Russian MiG.
"that war did bad publicity for Russian weapons.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Do not lie. India buys French Rafal instead of Russian MiG.
"that war did bad publicity for Russian weapons.
The war did much worse publicity for European weapons.
India buys more stuff from Russia than it does from France. by a huge distance. And either way, we don't buy shit from Germany so meeting Scholz over Putin is LOL-worthy to us.

So it seems your tiny brain finally understood the point that we care more about Russian oil than access to European markets, as you yourself said, we don't export much to Europe.
God, nazi loving Khokhols are just so slow.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
The war did much worse publicity for European weapons.
India buys more stuff from Russia than it does from France. by a huge distance. And either way, we don't buy shit from Germany so meeting Scholz over Putin is LOL-worthy to us.

So it seems your tiny brain finally understood the point that we care more about Russian oil than access to European markets, as you yourself said, we don't export much to Europe.
God, nazi loving Khokhols are just so slow.
Replace the last name Scholz with the last name Macron and you will get the same equation.
No one is forcing India to choose, it will decide itself (look at the dynamics of buying Russian oil).
Are you masturbating to a portrait of Putler?

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Replace the last name Scholz with the last name Macron and you will get the same equation.
No one is forcing India to choose, it will decide itself (look at the dynamics of buying Russian oil).
Are you masturbating to a portrait of Putler?
Not really. Incase you didn't notice, its France persuing India and pitching offers to India, India isn't running to France to buy its weapons.
France hasnt asked us to choose, it wont ask us to choose either as france needs us more than we need france- without us, french defence export industry is seriously diminished and france isnt in good economic shape now to make demands to its biggest customer. Its a buyer's market, not a seller's market.

i am not the one masturbating to the yankee bidet, you are.

You will not get support from us. Your nation has supported Pakistan in the UN, we get support from Russia.
You are the friend of our enemy, so f*ck you. clear ?

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Not really. Incase you didn't notice, its France persuing India and pitching offers to India, India isn't running to France to buy its weapons.
France hasnt asked us to choose, it wont ask us to choose either as france needs us more than we need france- without us, french defence export industry is seriously diminished and france isnt in good economic shape now to make demands to its biggest customer. Its a buyer's market, not a seller's market.

i am not the one masturbating to the yankee bidet, you are.

You will not get support from us. Your nation has supported Pakistan in the UN, we get support from Russia.
You are the friend of our enemy, so f*ck you. clear ?
Do you want me to swear at you in Russian so that you have diarrhea?
So keep your mouth within controlled limits.
No need for this youthful maximalism: "We depend on France, and France on us." After all, you can also remember that the largest importer of Ukrainian sunflower oil is India. Although I support the idea that all rapeseed and sunflower should be turned into bio-diesel. But there is a political expediency. Thanks to her, Khuilo will not shake hands.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles