Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
What does "for Russia" have to do with it? India plays for India. And this rule is true for any country. The Indian Prime Minister spoke about this publicly and a few crazy people on the forum will not change the course.
I talked about the fact that the economic power of your state is only secondary in a nuclear war.
I have nothing to side or slide side as a 3rd party in your war with russia,
But,
it has been really an eye opener for us.....
fighting a war on donated items is like--- planning next day meal while thinking of borrowing sausage from neighbour tomorrow.... Now if neighbour denies it by chance, would sleep empty belly tomorrow..
That is my point.
And Ukraine thankfully taught India that precious lesion.
even if Nuclear war happens between 2, we would largely get saved thanks to the Himalayan barrier at north.
The notth western part will get partially contaminated due to north west seasonal wind via Iran/pakistan, thankfully a big chunk of that area is less populated..and less arid .

Akim

Professional
Country flag
In our country, the words "волонтер" and "доброволец" are two different concepts. That's why I write "civil volunteer".
Here I was accused of cowardice. But we have a very strong movement of civil volunteers. One group even bought a satellite! off Sweden. We help our army. For example: an SUV lives at the front for 2-3 weeks, so the army is constantly in need of cars. The state cannot solve this problem on its own.
Fd6X5nRWIAEPnrU.jpg

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
I have not seen US divisions here, so I do not consider them aggressors.
I said that India is like a pawn - those who have a lot of nuclear weapons will not ask her opinion. Disappear like the rest.
Government of BHARAT officials employees do not have any assets outside but zelensky has. This proves that your entire leadership is a pawn and will abandon you the moment shiet hits your fan.

As for the nukes even the inbred pakis got nukes and yet they still clean toilets in arablands.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Government of BHARAT officials employees do not have any assets outside but zelensky has. This proves that your entire leadership is a pawn and will abandon you the moment shiet hits your fan.

As for the nukes even the inbred pakis got nukes and yet they still clean toilets in arablands.
Aren't you tired of living in the past when fighting in the name of the king? People are fighting for their country, for their home, for their family, for their way of life. And if someone likes life in Russia, then let him go to live in Russia. Nobody keeps him here. But do not call Russia here.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Aren't you tired of living in the past when fighting in the name of the king? People are fighting for their country, for their home, for their family, for their way of life. And if someone likes life in Russia, then let him go to live in Russia. Nobody keeps him here. But do not call Russia here.
a land is defined by the people living on it, people are not defined by the land they live on. If the majority of people in a land want to break way - they don't need to move, they are entitled to keep their land and break it off politically from the country. That is legally recognised via referendum concept.
Scotland is gonna have one, Quebec had one.

Master Chief

Country flag
Both sides (internet handles I mean) give opposite story, so either one side is lying or both are :dude:.
I think the Russian reinforcements are there to enable an orderly retreat from Lyman via Kreminna, rather than to hold Lyman itself.. Situation should be clear within a day..

Akim

Professional
Country flag
a land is defined by the people living on it, people are not defined by the land they live on. If the majority of people in a land want to break way - they don't need to move, they are entitled to keep their land and break it off politically from the country. That is legally recognised via referendum concept.
Scotland is gonna have one, Quebec had one.
This is true when it's not a farce.
Fdwo9iVXgAApVhN.jpg

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Why do you think that injecting estrogen in balls is the way of life?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles