Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Longewala

Country flag
Kab se dikha rahe ho, aur kitna expose karoge bhai. Kothewali ki tarah sab kuch to dikha diya bahut pehle hi, bacha kya hai dekhne ko.

And incidentally, my point still stands. If Russia fought this war like Americans, the Ukranians wouldn't see any value in hiding like cowards behind civilians, and there wouldn't be so many intact bridges and power plants in Ukraine. Yakin nahin aata to khud dekh le, what Kiev looks like today versus what Baghdad looks like after being "liberated"

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Kab se dikha rahe ho, aur kitna expose karoge bhai. Kothewali ki tarah sab kuch to dikha diya bahut pehle hi, bacha kya hai dekhne ko.

And incidentally, my point still stands. If Russia fought this war like Americans, the Ukranians wouldn't see any value in hiding like cowards behind civilians, and there wouldn't be so many intact bridges and power plants in Ukraine. Yakin nahin aata to khud dekh le, what Kiev looks like today versus what Baghdad looks like after being "liberated"
Kar di na randi khaane waali baat....jab gaand lagti hai toh Ghar ki yaad hi aati hai.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Some more information...

PhD in physics from Arizona...projectiles traveling at 2.5 mach... Using magnetic anomaly monitoring.

temujin

Country flag

I take no pleasure in saying this but Europe is fucked, up a shit creek without a paddle. The entire continent faces an absolute catastrophe over the next few months. Taking the UK as an example, the average heating bill is expected to top £4500 per annum (up 3 fold in the past year), for most families living in 'normal' houses that figure will be a lot higher and 80% of households will find those figures unaffordable. Food prices were up 20% just last month, with annual inflation expected touch 15% by October (reasonable worst case according to the BoE which has consistently got every single prediction wrong) tipping the economy into a prolonged recession lasting well into 2024. The UK was counting on energy imports from Norway to tide over winter pressures but that's been thrown into jeopardy after the latter placed restrictions on energy exports due to the prevailing drought- now there are talks of 'loads shedding' in the form of planned power cuts for 6 hours daily throughout the winter months. There has been a palpable change in the national mood and the MSM tone in the last few days, with Russophobic jingoism replaced by blind panic- using the comments section of the Torygraph as a barometer for public opinion, the penny has well and truly dropped for many judging from the displacement of 'Slava Ukraini' by self recriminations and a grudging acceptance of West's role in instigating this conflict.

Now take all the above and double it to get a sense of what awaits the rest of Europe-considering the much higher levels of dependence on Russian energy combined with the perfect storm of nuclear plant closures in France, drought in Germany causing the Rhine to run dry, bonkers green policies, high unemployment and latent vulnerabilities of the Eurozone etc- it won't be surprising if we witness a complete Western capitulation in a matter of a few months, if not weeks. So Ukrops could be forgiven for celebrating these minor 'перемог' considering the collosal, ignominious final defeat that awaits them

Immanuel

Country flag
Don't understand why mods @ezsasa @hitrun Tolerate such language. This is not the first time this unhinged guy has hurled abuses at others and certainly it's not his last time either.
Seems like he is demented with a Putin fetish. He behaves like an unwashed abdul with anal fungus. He has no understanding of how wars are conducted. It was never Russia that threatened NATO.

Putin has never claimed Russia to be a superpower. Also Ukrainian success comes from direct NATO Intel, weapons etc. Heck the US is clearly authorizing which targets to hit. Russia is behemoth nonetheless and has many tricks up it's sleeves. Even this special operation was launched with reluctance after nearly 15 years of clear warnings about Ukr joining NATO.

Ukr will be in serious trouble once the money, Weapons stop flowing which is inevitable.

This attack in Crimea will surely provoke a response. I think the shits about to hit the fan. The fact that zelinksky is still alive after all these months shows that Russians are fighting this war with kid gloves with a goal to capture territory. Keeping that territory as intact as possible only reduces cost of reconstruction later on. Also by using siege tactics, minimal AF intervention (using 40-50 year old equipment for the heavy work, keeps the cost of the war down while Ukr is burning through Western alms and weapons like crack addict goes through a gram. Ukr Crack addict goes on itching for new shit every day begging the West for money and weapons, I mean Zelinksky makes Paki leaders look incompetent when it comes to begging. Russia has capacity to manufacture millions of arty rounds, hundreds of arty guns, tanks, dozens of aircraft, helos every year.

Last edited:

Immanuel

Country flag
Russia is known for their morality.....of course! That's the first thing that comes to my mind when I think of Russia and wars.
The West today promotes lgbtq+#$%%, actively seeking to normalize pedophilia, 20% of the youth in the US are queers. Women are being shitted on openly. Might be OK for you since you're like @Akim with they/them pronouns.

For us, Russian state in comparison is like beacon of morality. So yeah you can simp for the West all you want, we're with Russia on this one.

Ukr can burn to shits for all we care.

Blademaster

Kinda off topic but why am I getting flooded with spam ads to aid ukrain? Its in inbox , YouTube, Google ads. I think Washington approved a new budget for their degital propaganda after the amnesty international release.

Also is there a way to financially aid Russia? I find it insulting that big tech can flood Indians to fuel their war machine but it's practically impossible to help Russia . I would donate 500$ to Russia just out of spite.
I wish I could but since I live in the US, rules and laws prevent me from doing so.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
It's a fient apparently. Ukranians are disappointing after declaring they will go on offensive in August....it has been postponed to take place somewhere in the near future and be completed by spring of 2022. (This for the time being only means Kherson)
Fighting in the winter? Doesn't look promising but just continuation of the meat grinder for both sides until either side gets serious about it.
Ukrainian counter-assault is going on.
If one expects massive armored or infantry thrust they will be massively disappointed.
This counter-assault will be more of long-range artillery strikes, hitting logistic and command positions.
The one who gets exhausted quickly will loose.

If you analyze the fire map both sides are hitting other sides command centers, logistic depot (ammunition and fuel storage), logistic assets (trucks, fuel transport) and critical infrastructure like bridges, rail-road links, etc.
With HIMARS Ukrainian are precisely striking Russian logistic depots and critical bridges (not just major bridges but even small bridges that can be found across crossings-streams).

Whatever

Country flag
Russia is not US and can't do baghdad.
This had me laughing lmao😂😂🤣🤣
Just like how the entire west couldn't do a Germany in WW2😂😂 and it was Stalin who unknowingly saved London being bombed to a hell hole. 🤣🤣
Or how the US couldn't do an Afghanistan like the Indian forces are doing Kashmir even after using all the air superiority one can get and no one to contest the air space. Whereas the Indian forces are operating, neutralizing them keeping damages and casualities to a minimal and have normalised the conditions of Kashmir to the extent that you can go on a honeymoon there. 😂😂

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member

Mariupol flattened

The fact is Russians are not any different and if you ask me they are even worse. Due to lack of technology and economy for smart munition they opt for WW2 strategy of carpet bombing using artillery.

Master Chief

Country flag
Again, learn to read
Notice that line
"The army command in Kyiv deliberately shifted the fighting to urban areas in order to be able to entrench themselves better"
Here is another hint. Shifting the fighting to civilian populated areas or cities did not help much for Vietnam, Iraq or Serbia, so they didn't try that much. Likewise for say Kurdish militants fighting Turkey, or Bangladeshi freedom fighters in 1971.

The reason Ukraine is able to hide behind civilians is because Russia is holding back and being civilised. The recent attacks should hopefully cure them of that delusion.

Russia can't do better. They can do worse, though, in the moral sense, which would ironically put them bang in line with how the Western countries conduct war.
It's not about bombing cities t smithereens.. it's about Russian Air force's inability to operate deep behind enemy Frontlines.. They have been operating close to Frontlines.. It could be Russian doctrine, but a doctrine born out of limitations of Russian Air force..

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
Just like how the entire west couldn't do a Germany in WW2😂😂 and it was Stalin who unknowingly saved London being bombed to a hell hole. 🤣🤣
Operation Barbarossa lasted from 22-06-1941 to 5-12-1941 while Battle of Britain started on 10-07-1940 and lasted till 31-10-1940.
Germans lost Battle of Britain way before Operation Barbarossa was started.
The fact was Luftwaffe didn't have edge to dominate air space over Britain .
Or how the US couldn't do an Afghanistan like the Indian forces are doing Kashmir even after using all the air superiority one can get and no one to contest the air space. Whereas the Indian forces are operating, neutralizing them keeping damages and casualities to a minimal and have normalised the conditions of Kashmir to the extent that you can go on a honeymoon there. 😂😂
US was fighting around 12,000 km away from their home while we are fighting in our home. We have local logistic supply chain in J&K. Food itself is grown in the region that is bought by our armed forces while for US everything has to be shipped fro US.
US had the best ally one can have i.e. Pakistan.
They supported US on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. They supported terrorist on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. On Sunday they were involved in drug dealing.
US has no incentive to stay in Afghanistan, its a drain on their resources while we have ultimate stakes (national integrity) in J&K.

Last edited:

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
Guys what the f**k.. If true, it can only mean that the threat of war with China is very high.. India has repeatedly shot down the prospect of talks with NATO in the past, although US has been trying.. :shock:

After what Putin did by Ukraine their is no guarantee of peace.
Though PRC-ROC was is unlikely one cannot say with degree of certainty that it is impossible.
Whatever people like to say about PRC or US or India or Taiwan, PRC is a formidable adversary.
As the saying goes : If you want peace, you should prepare for war.
Ukraine invasion by Russia marked the end of Pax Americana.

Master Chief

Country flag
After what Putin did by Ukraine their is no guarantee of peace.
Though PRC-ROC was is unlikely one cannot say with degree of certainty that it is impossible.
Whatever people like to say about PRC or US or India or Taiwan, PRC is a formidable adversary.
As the saying goes : If you want peace, you should prepare for war.
Ukraine invasion by Russia marked the end of Pax Americana.
PLA war against India is more likely than a PLA war against Taiwan, because the probability of direct American intervention is very high in a Taiwan war, and given logistical difficulties of invading and sustaining a huge force across 150 km of sea..

Global Defence

New threads

Articles