Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
my understanding was su mki - mig / IAF exceeded US expectation .

maybe i am wrong but there were no BVR engagement , its was just dog fighting
Yes, US was quite impressed my maneuverability of MKI and their was no BVR engagement only WVR engagement.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Do you have any source to backup your claim?
Not on an open forum, no. We lost the engagement by a parity of 1:1.5 ( they downed 1.5 of our planes for every 1 plane we took down of theirs). This means, we can actually obliterate the F-15 and F-16 in full combat with the Su-30MKI, provided we have the same BVR missile range as them.

Cheran

Country flag
UKR soldier on DPR sniper scope, killed soon after

1652714085275.png

Russia claims 3 UKR planes shot down

1652714119589.png

More foreign mercs fragged in Zatoak, near Odessa

1652714198269.png

Two RUS Su-25s on way

1652714367914.png

1652714419120.png

First batch of 51 already transferred.

According to the EU’s executive arm, the European Commission (EC), real GDP growth in both the EU and the euro area will be 2.7% in 2022, down from a 4% forecast three months ago.

RocketMan

Country flag
Niggarette, Red Flag is a comprehensive set of exercises meant to push the pilots and aircraft in various domains of air warfare including , BVR, WVR, Dogfighting, SEAD, DEAD, Bombing, Air Refueling, aerial recon, Netcentric warfare using AWACS, ELINT aircraft, Drone aircraft CAS, CASEVAC, etc.

Exercise Red Flag (USAF) – Fight's On! (fightson.net)

Pilots over 2 weeks get to experience an intense close to life combat scenario and MKI might have French Tities, Israeli nipples and an Indian heart but that fine ass and attitude is very much Russian.

View attachment 155977
Men of culture we meet again!

feet-legs-amanda-elise-lee-QKauMs.jpg

RocketMan

Country flag
Yes, US was quite impressed my maneuverability of MKI and their was no BVR engagement only WVR engagement.
Close combat rarely occurs nowadays , all focus is on BVR , ECM & sensor fusion . Supermaneuverability means zilch if you can be shot down from 100 miles away ! IAF needs to focus on Tejas/ORCA/Rafale/AMCA & build large numbers of single engine fighters with powerful AESA radars , IRST , MAWS , C4ISTAR & satellite targetting along with swarm drones , buddy drones & a huge arsenal of Nirbhay/Brahmos cruise missiles. Learn from both NATO & Russian doctrines .

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Close combat rarely occurs nowadays , all focus is on BVR , ECM & sensor fusion . Supermaneuverability means zilch if you can be shot down from 100 miles away ! IAF needs to focus on Tejas/ORCA/Rafale/AMCA & build large numbers of single engine fighters with powerful AESA radars , IRST , MAWS , C4ISTAR & satellite targetting along with swarm drones , buddy drones & a huge arsenal of Nirbhay/Brahmos cruise missiles. Learn from both NATO & Russian doctrines .
supermanueverability does not mean zilch even in BVR combat. The Pakistani attack post balakot was a clear-cut example of that.

ww2historian

Country flag
It looks like the wife of Denys Prokopenko the commander of the Azov battalion is begging the pope to intervene and save her husbands life.
“You are our last hope. I hope you can save their lives. Please don’t let them die,” Kateryna Prokopenko, 27, told the pope after his general audience at the Vatican, in video released by Reuters.

Prokopenko and Yuliya Fedosiuk, 29, also asked him to intervene directly with Russian President Vladimir Putin to let them go because “Russian captivity is not an option.”
I think she should of ask the prime minister of Israel, and see what he would of said. https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/...-counteroffensive-kharkiv-house-aid-rcna28264
This is weird. As a joke I said they should ask the prime minister of Israel for help and guess what happened? Addressing “Prime Minister Naftali Bennett, the Knesset, the public of Israel,” and prominent Ukrainian Jews, Barabash’s statement announced that “in the rubble left from Azovstalí, there are Jews like me, like you.” Arakhamia forcefully denied the Russian allegations of neo-Nazism in the Azov Regiment. “Those accusations are absurd by default,” he declared. “Many people know these soldiers and find these accusations offensive.” Can you believe these Azovs? It's comical and pathetic. https://www.timesofisrael.com/senio...wish-heroes-fighting-in-mariupol-steel-plant/

Two Minutes To Midnight

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Okay now this is just flat out hilarous. Come on. Racism? It had to do with the fact that American coordination is very complicated. Technological superiority doesn’t always translate into battlefield superiority.
I don't know about the whole racism angle, but I do know that part of the reason the Afghan government, and The Great Satan was so despised, and why support grew exponentially for the Taliban by the people is that they gave protection to ISIS fighters who were routed by the Taliban, in return for intelligence.

These are ISIS and Daesh fighters who bombed mosques and raped women all over Northern Afghanistan.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles