Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Nice try but I don’t like or support Putin. The problem with most people is they make excuses for Zeleinsky, either out of pure ignorance of his corruption and dictatorship tendencies or out of convenience they ignore everything knowing well who he is and what he has done.

Nice that you support a country that normalizes Nazis and celebrates Nazis by naming streets after Nazis and building monument dedicated to Nazis. Ukrainians have brutalized their population for years, Ukrainians bombed eastern Ukrainian neighborhoods for years, Ukrainians especially in western Ukraine often harass Russian speaking Ukrainians (ethnic Russians). I feel bad for normal Ukrainians but the Ukrainian military and all its militias have bombed and terrorized people in Donbas for years.
Goodbye. Ignore.

sorcerer

Country flag
EU Blocks Entrance Of Vehicles Registered In Russia, Belarus
The European Union has blocked cars registered in Russia and Belarus from entering the bloc, Russia’s Federal Customs Service said.

The move is part of the package of sanctions imposed by the EU on Russia for its unprovoked invasion of Ukraine.

"Now international transport vehicles with Russian and Belarusian registration plates will not be able to move goods across the territory of EU countries," Russia’s Federal Customs Service said in a statement on April 9.

Страны ЕС прекратили пропуск зарегистрированных в России и Беларуси автомобилей

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
New Weapons From U.S. Could Rearm Ukraine’s Bayraktar Drones

The top item in the Pentagon’s latest assistance package to Ukraine announced last week is “laser-guided rocket systems.” This might seem like a curious description, as by convention any rocket with guidance is called a missile. But in the U.S. military ‘guided rocket’ refers to a specific weapon — one that could equip Ukraine's fleet of Bayraktar TB2 drones, which may now be running short of missiles.

Russia’s inability to shoot down or jam the Bayraktars is symptomatic of their severe military failings.

russia is providing another 12 km long convoy to test the new system for ukraine
Nope not that one

US supplying laser guided APKWS system , there is a ground launched version.. Well this was announced last week, means It's already in Ukrainians hands

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
I didn't change the subject.
Why I do not want to argue - because I do not see the point. Why should I talk to a man about politics who does not understand anything about it. Not yet in their native language. It cannot be a coup when the President runs away, but the Parliament remains.
So it is in Odessa, and in Donetsk. A total lie from RT.
Where was the friend. in 2014. In the Crimea. Commanded a battalion of Marines. And he saw everything with my own eyes.
Well, who will live longer, then you ask the fortuneteller. Just be careful crossing the road.
It is literally a coup when non govt entities create violence and evict head of government, mr nazi sympathiser.

Neptune

Country flag
New Weapons From U.S. Could Rearm Ukraine’s Bayraktar Drones

The top item in the Pentagon’s latest assistance package to Ukraine announced last week is “laser-guided rocket systems.” This might seem like a curious description, as by convention any rocket with guidance is called a missile. But in the U.S. military ‘guided rocket’ refers to a specific weapon — one that could equip Ukraine's fleet of Bayraktar TB2 drones, which may now be running short of missiles.

Russia’s inability to shoot down or jam the Bayraktars is symptomatic of their severe military failings.

russia is providing another 12 km long convoy to test the new system for ukraine

There are at least photos of 3 destroyed Bayaktars. Many more have been shot down over Ukrainian controlled territory, but wreckage not found or revealed by the Ukrainian side. Drones are quite difficult to see on radar because their size and ability to fly low and avoid radars.

9D623CBD-FE5B-4D31-91F8-4AAEE7BB48B5.png
A96392F3-69B4-4C32-A6A6-7B49A5279045.jpeg
BAEC3A64-59CB-4014-9908-256C9BA97936.png

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
If you just change Ukraine into Russia, this all suits well

Any idea about Putin's palace in Sochi, have you seen Navalny's videos, have you know about Lavrov and his wealthy family in West.

hmm,,
Proof that it is Putin's palace ?

Boris Nemstov and Alexy Navalny knows about Opposition, anyway, does any opposition in Russia against Putin, he's in the throne since 1999.
The latter is a known CIA agent.

Yes no idea why peoples are not taking Russian govt controlled media's.. It's similar like Chinese media, But still
As opposed to british or canadian govt controlled media ?

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
really I don't want to answer, but still this is my last reply for you

Nice try but I don’t like or support Putin.
Why, He's your role model, Come on don't hide

The problem with most people is they make excuses for Zeleinsky, either out of pure ignorance of his corruption and dictatorship tendencies or out of convenience they ignore everything knowing well who he is and what he has done.
The problem is Democracy, Peoples loves freedom, free to live, report or even protest, contest elections, even become PM of the country

see us for a example, I hate Modi and BJP, But Majority of my peoples choose Modi as our PM, so does that mean I go out and cry,

We are living in a Democracy, not by influenced by anyone, Same like Ukraine, the peoples love Zelensky, and they choose him.

If he is corrupted and doing dictatorship means, they have court, they have elections, they have opposition, and they have a clear code of law,

all the above is not present in Russia under Putin, by the way did you checked Putins palace in Sochi

Nice that you support a country that normalizes Nazis and celebrates Nazis by naming streets after Nazis and building monument dedicated to Nazis.
I wondered how did they elected a Jew as their president, and not vandalizing Holocaust and other jewish sites in Ukraine, are you aware of any

Ukrainians have brutalized their population for years, Ukrainians bombed eastern Ukrainian neighborhoods for years, Ukrainians especially in western Ukraine often harass Russian speaking Ukrainians (ethnic Russians). I feel bad for normal Ukrainians but the Ukrainian military and all its militias have bombed and terrorized people in Donbas for years.
have any idea, why Russia captured those places at first and destablised the lives of the peoples, did you see the magnitude of Russian attack in Russia Ukraine border cities and villages

well, you should moving your ass to Russian telegram and Free Russian Medias :p

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Proof that it is Putin's palace ?
Please check the video first

The latter is a known CIA agent.
ahem, Boris also a CIA agent, unfortunately all opposition parties in Russia is CIA ...hmm thats cute

As opposed to british or canadian govt controlled media ?
you could write a blog about UK or Canadian authorities and their wrong doings and you can walk freely in the streets and live well

But it's not in Russian case

sorcerer

Country flag
Putin takes ‘nuclear football’ to funeral of Russian politician

Mourners were cleared from the Christ the Saviour Cathedral as the Russian leader paid his respects to the ultranationalist Vladimir Zhirinovsky, amid fears of an assassination attempt.

The nuclear footballs is for the optics..the main theme is his paranoia!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
so much trust in his fellow cuntry men. with so much approval rating as told by kremlin why should this guy be afraid! :rofl:
paranoia will take him out before a contractor takes him out.

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Putin takes ‘nuclear football’ to funeral of Russian politician

Mourners were cleared from the Christ the Saviour Cathedral as the Russian leader paid his respects to the ultranationalist Vladimir Zhirinovsky, amid fears of an assassination attempt.

The nuclear footballs is for the optics..the main theme is his paranoia!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
so much trust in his fellow cuntry men.
paranoia will take him out before a contractor takes him out.
this guy was hiding in Ufa Nuclear bunkers, when did he comes out to Moscow

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Why?

The West especially US loves phreedome more that India.

They are literally their biggest trading partner.

So, walk the talk, take out manufacturing from autocratic CCP land.
I just asked a question , since we have hostile situation all along the LAC,

US don't have a hostile situation with China

so please tell us the trade value of India and China

Neptune

Country flag
really I don't want to answer, but still this is my last reply for you

Why, He's your role model, Come on don't hide

The problem is Democracy, Peoples loves freedom, free to live, report or even protest, contest elections, even become PM of the country

see us for a example, I hate Modi and BJP, But Majority of my peoples choose Modi as our PM, so does that mean I go out and cry,

We are living in a Democracy, not by influenced by anyone, Same like Ukraine, the peoples love Zelensky, and they choose him.

If he is corrupted and doing dictatorship means, they have court, they have elections, they have opposition, and they have a clear code of law,

all the above is not present in Russia under Putin, by the way did you checked Putins palace in Sochi

I wondered how did they elected a Jew as their president, and not vandalizing Holocaust and other jewish sites in Ukraine, are you aware of any

have any idea, why Russia captured those places at first and destablised the lives of the peoples, did you see the magnitude of Russian attack in Russia Ukraine border cities and villages

well, you should moving your ass to Russian telegram and Free Russian Medias :p

You know northing about Ukraine. This whole ‘Zelinsky is Totally Jewish..therefore there are no Nazis in Ukraine’ is ridiculous. Did you know multi Ukrainian cities have streets named after Nazis? Did you know Ukraine has many monuments dedicated to Nazis? Did you know there national guard soldiers wear Nazi insignia on their uniforms?

And don’t lecture me on the kind Ukrainian military in Donbas, they shelled entire neighborhoods in eastern Ukraine killing members of my family years ago before any invasion.

The rest of your rant about Zelensky is moronic. He is a corrupt dictator.

Cheran

Country flag
I just asked a question , since we have hostile situation all along the LAC,

US don't have a hostile situation with China

so please tell us the trade value of India and China
But USA is the lover of phreedome all over the world.

Why are they financing CCP army by still not shifting manufacturing out from CCP land.

Why is the ChewSA financing & enabling CCP army that harasses Taiwan, India & other countries.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles