Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Longewala

Country flag
You don't seem to have any issues buying Russian Conspiracy theories hook, line and sinker..
The 5000 figure is an estimate from the Mayor of Mariupol, and although he is not at all a neutral observer.. more than 100 airstrikes occur in Mariupol every day.. and with house to house fighting taking place, and with all the videos going around with the scale of destruction in Mariupol..5000 is a reasonable estimate..

The Russians made repeated attempts to clear out civilians from Mariopol.

With the Mongols, when they used civilians as meat shields at least they used people from enemy countries.

The Ukranians seem to regard their own citizens as disposable cannon fodder or to be used to hide military installations.

Flash12

Country flag
Putin is so evil that he poisoned a grieving mother of Russian armed force

Visegrád 24 (@visegrad24) Tweeted:
Reminder about what kind of a man we are dealing with.

The Russian nuclear submarine “Kursk” sank during an exercise in 2000.

Putin initially turned down British help that could have saved the 118 sailors.

Later, he said “she sank” on CNN with a weird smile on his lips.

Visegrád 24 (@visegrad24) Tweeted:
When the families of the sailors met with Putin, the mother of Kursk submariner Lt. Sergei Tylik, became extremely emotional and interrupted the meeting while blaming Putin.

A nurse then forcibly injected her with a sedative. She lost the ability to speak and was carried out.

The video is very disgusting and Putin like xi and Biden is the head of globohomo brigade

bastard propagandists speculate on human misfortune

Flash12

Country flag
Despite Russia sucking up to Pakistan, to get some FaceTime with Taliban, Pakistan Army, just called the Ukraine war, as Russian Invasion.. Looks like, Pakistan Army smells what's coming, and has not much use for a weakened superpower wannabe Russia... :bplease:

PS: LIZ TRUSS made it clear, that the draconian western sanctions against Russia won't be removed even if Russia withdraws..
I would even say that if Russia leaves, this will not cancel the fact that they will now have to pay for Russian goods in rubles. Dollar, euro, pound - come on, goodbye)

Flash12

Country flag
Cruise missiles have been heavily relied on by Russia to take out anything from strategic depots and AA brigades to bombing civilian infra and govt buildings.

Good for us, we have lot of them and they seem to work better than anything else Russia has in their inventory by far.
What missiles you have work better?

Flash12

Country flag
That was during Soviet when Ukraine was also a part of Russia.Currently Russia can't produce good weapons anymore it lost all its skilled Soviet scientists to china
What weapon in the USSR was better than in Russia? Was it because of Ukraine? So what Ukrainian weapon is better than in USSR?

Flash12

Country flag
Nazism - where did you see it? Who have I humiliated because of religion, skin color, nationality? You probably don’t even know the characteristics of Nazism, but you repeat like a parrot.
Let's see how you react when the Chinese soldiers come to India.
For example, when you characterized the Russians as the Mongol-Tatars.

HitmanBlood

Country flag
Although India is buying much less oil compared to Europe, still all western media is pushing for anti-India narrative. This means western deep state is creating environment against India.

Hi @TheEconomist, your racism is boring now. EU member states have imported nearly $40 billion of Russian oil/gas since the Russian invasion of Ukraine BEGAN — many tens of times the 🇷🇺🛢 India has imported in the same period & about 20 x what India has imported since last April.

20220410_095632.jpg

Neptune

Country flag
Nazism - where did you see it? Who have I humiliated because of religion, skin color, nationality? You probably don’t even know the characteristics of Nazism, but you repeat like a parrot.
Let's see how you react when the Chinese soldiers come to India.

I have a serious question, and I’m not trying to troll, Ukraine is a sovereign country and I’m not here to insult people fighting for their country, if you feel you have to fight, have at it; but I have three questions.

Firstly, what is the attitude towards the Azov battalion? They do wear Nazi insignia on the uniforms. Many captured Ukrainian soldiers denounce the Azov battalion, probably because they know they are real Nazis and are afraid to show support for such groups. You have claimed several times there are no Nazis, but what about Azov?

Also what is the attitude towards Stepan Bandara? Zelinsky said it’s “cool” and “patriotic” to warship such a person. Do you thinks it’s patriotic and cool?

Lastly what is the attitude towards naming streets after Nazis? What is the attitude of Nazi monuments? In a normal country this would not be tolerated. Normal people, mayors, judges and city council members would never ever allow this. Ukrainians didn’t fight when their democratic government was overthrown in 2014 by the US, they didn’t fight the Nazis that came to power, but now they fight.

Lviv:

Kiev:

This is why I don’t take people seriously that claim, ‘there are no Nazis in Ukraine’, ‘it’s all Russian propaganda’ and blah blah blah. Well Ukraine has streets and monuments named after Nazis, they officially adopted Nazi insignia in the armed forces and they have large Nazi rallies.

Ukrainians love their Nazi war criminals that helped exterminate Jews, Poles and Russians/Ukrainians fighting Nazis.

54EB207F-832A-4F0D-AB21-D2283F57AC52.png
64FF8F73-172A-4CE0-A04C-2F6BECFB7A54.png
3BB78AA1-9094-4974-8202-7428EAF95E89.png
8FFA7889-1D57-4BC2-ABD3-DD5F1CBAB3BC.png
C8F50335-F5DE-411B-A00A-0CAED95F53B8.png

sydsnyper

Country flag
This is not racism... even if it was, not one in the west gives a serious fuck about racism.... US still has land laws that segregate people by their race !!!!

This seems more like a pressure tactic, a narrative that can and will be exploited in the future if we were to not rely on the west or do not toe their line.

Prior to this invasion there were scores of articles and videos of nazism in Ukraine.. just mind boggling. My youtube recommendation list has every fourth recommendation of some nazi thing in Ukraine and how widespread and powerful they are (one of those videos has some ex-government cabinet member saying that the Ukrainian nazis are the only people who can save the white world.. !!!). There were also scores of articles of extreme corruption by Zelensky (according to one reading he is supposed to have 1.2 billion stashed away which includes an apartment in London). If Ukraine did not dance to the tune of the western businesses and political influence, this narrative will be played up and Ukraine can kiss their chance of standing up to Russia good bye. Which is probably why every word of Zelensky plays into the west's gameplan. If anyone were him, they would ask for a moratorium/forgiveness for the multi-millions Ukraine is sending western banks in debt repayments ... but neither is Zelensky 'demanding' it like is does for weapons and neither is the west offering it, for all the concern they have for Ukrainians.

If Zelensky does try to get out of line, i.e. really seek peace, these previously set narratives will be pivoted against him and another Nazi-Maidan will follow.

Coming to India, this process of demonising started soon after the first interactions of Modi with the US heads of state. They soon realized that motabhai cant be bribed or compromised and that he cares for his country a lot more than his predecessor dipshit.

Suddenly there is an uptick in the blue ticks for Modi's oppossers, you had NY times and Washington Post advertising that they were looking for journos from India, the emergence of extreme leftwing independent news portals, khalistanis becoming more active.. you name it. This is similar to the happenings in the months prior to Euromaidan.... western funded and operated "Independent News Portals".

This is also the same timeframe where we see the emergence of India origin academics in the US making rather loud pitches about caste, Hindu nationalism, Hindutva and other such narratives that would hurt any engagement between US and Indian businesses.

In fact, I saw a subsidence of all these when India (while still under Modi !!!) was seeking arms from the US (around the time of the F-21 sales pitch and other purchases from US). The US media, quite true to their about turns we see in the case of Ukraine, were quite favourable to India when we were looking for arms from US manufacturers.

This is just my personal assessment, and the more I observe the patterns of online narrative building, the more I am affirmed. In fact you will see this pattern exactly as I described in the media's handling of Trump vis-a-vis Biden. The politically sarcastic SNL and late night shows STILL use trump as the butt of their jokes even after two years of him stepping down. They even got down to praising George Bush (anyone who has lived through the era between 2001 and 2008 will know how antithetical that is !!!), just to prove their point about Trump. They even crushed any chance Tulsi had, and she was the BEST of the presidential candidates in the 2020 race.

Theoretically, China can call in its US debt and you will have the west media switching from English to Mandarin, Uyighurs will stop existing and Taiwan will be declared as a province of China before the first JF-17 takes off towards Taiwan.

So, can we take any western narrative seriously for its content -> NO, but we CANNOT ignore this narrative. It seriously has potential to hurt us and make no mistake about it, this racism and anti-India and anti-Hindu stance is powered by our very own people. The only thing that can save us is if as Indians learn to be unified in the love our country like every American does theirs...

If the last part of my last sentence "..like every American does theirs..." bothers you, know that the BLM movement, the internal split on the entire gender/LGBTQ/abortion/Democrat/Republican thing is just a made up farce and it does not take a lot for American citizens to forge a united front against a common enemy. I have a few liberal friends who suddenly turned hard core "ultra nesnalists" when I pointed out some comparisons between the handling of Covid in the US compared to India or Vietnam...

Although India is buying much less oil compared to Europe, still all western media is pushing for anti-India narrative. This means western deep state is creating environment against India.

Hi @TheEconomist, your racism is boring now. EU member states have imported nearly $40 billion of Russian oil/gas since the Russian invasion of Ukraine BEGAN — many tens of times the 🇷🇺🛢 India has imported in the same period & about 20 x what India has imported since last April.

View attachment 150113

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles