Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

The Shrike

Country flag
i think we do try our best to balance both US and Russia , for every agreement / naval / military exercise we do with US . we do similar with Russians . but they are not gonna like us getting close to the people who are trying to burying them

still i rather see some joint projects with Russians , without them there wont be an supersonic or hypersonic missiles . :lehappy: our AMCA will most likely drag on for 1-2 decades. hopefully with Russia getting squeezed by US,maybe they help and it will get inducted soon
We have been screwdriver-giring Brahmos for 2 decades now and still don't make the important components like the ramjet engine etc. In this time the Chinese and Koreans have made their own equivalents, while we still continue to pay a fat licence fee to the Russians for torquing the screws. And what happened to the hypersonic Brahmos-2 they showed a model years ago - waiting for Russian Zircon to mature, so we can do screwdriver-giring for a couple more decades? I think we should take this opportunity to get out the vicious circle of fake "ToT" - invest in our own R&D and when needed squeeze the full etch out of them like the Chinese have done.

AUSTERLITZ

Country flag
Do you think India is already not doing enough for USA?? We are neglecting Russia and made neutral position... Is it not enough??

If you think India will sit on lap of the West and will make distance with Russia at the same time then it simply not going to happen even in next 50 years. Because it is something against our own commitment.

India's goal is become second to none on world arena... This ambitious goal has been narrated by our heads of state at several times in the past. India want to become absolute power unlike Germany, Japan or lieutenant in Atlantic Ocean.

And one day, We will ... Jai shree Ram
No.India's goal is not to become some 'absolute power'.That was the trap germany,japan and china fell into.We are a welfare state and will remain one.We are a poor country still with huge changes needed.Our goal is prosperity and peace for our populace.That is the mandate of the politicians,not some global revisionist project - we are a status quo power by and large as long as our growing weight is properly represented.We ahve nothing against east or west if they dont bother us.Too many teenagers in this forum indulging in 'superpower' fantasies which have no resonance in any of our our level headed diplomats,policymakers or the common indian masses who just want better lives and social respect.I bet most of these teenage aggressive guys in the forum are the same sigma rule etc youtubers.The common indian man has no idea or apetite for this.We are not some militarized(ww2 japan,germany) or radicalized(pakis) society.

WARREN SS

Country flag
still don't make the important components like the ramjet engine etc
We Developed a Solid booster

We just Mastered SFDR Today

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
No.India's goal is not to become some 'absolute power'.That was the trap germany,japan and china fell into.We are a welfare state and will remain one.We are a poor country still with huge changes needed.Our goal is prosperity and peace for our populace.That is the mandate of the politicians,not some global revisionist project - we are a status quo power by and large as long as our growing weight is properly represented.We ahve nothing against east or west if they dont bother us.Too many teenagers in this forum indulging in 'superpower' fantasies which have no resonance in any of our our level headed diplomats,policymakers or the common indian masses who just want better lives and social respect.I bet most of these teenage aggressive guys in the forum are the same sigma rule etc youtubers.The common indian man has no idea or apetite for this.We are not some militarized(ww2 japan,germany) or radicalized(pakis) society.
Civilisationally, we ARE the east. we have goals to be super-power status, just like a child has goals to be a successful professional one day, but they are under no delusions that first they have to learn how to do basic triginometry, before they can even begin to think of being a successful professional.
Our goal is to be the kind of superpower we were under the Magadh empire or Guptas : not military world conquering dominant super-race types, but multicultural multiethnic intellectual and wealth centre of the world with cultural power far beyond our shores.

The Shrike

Country flag
We Developed a Solid booster

We just Mastered SFDR Today

IIRC there is some sort of Russian collaboration for the SFDR too (or at least it war reported earlier).

WARREN SS

Country flag
IIRC there is some sort of Russian collaboration for the SFDR too (or at least it war reported earlier).
That was only a rumor

Same as Our Submarine reactors

1649531645916.png

350 mm liquid fuel ramjet (LFRJ) DRDO 2019 testing

Project

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I swear, I am wearing specs but still can't see. Now what??

Stopping showing Nazi habits and show proper proofs. We are tired of hearing you countless lies.

There are infact countless videos where Ukrainian killing/ brutalising soldiers and civilians so don't pretend yourself innocent. I use specs so I can see those videos very clearly.
You are tired - do not read! I would quarter them. The occupiers deserve this only.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
One month, 15 days: Mariupol's defenses continue to collapse. Port facilities are partially taken and will be fully controlled soon. Only Azovsteel remains.

Kherson, some back and forth. Hard to know what's going on. Definitely looks like strikes there may indicate an Odessa offensive soon.

In Donbass, pushes on all fronts but still slow progress given the heavy fortifications there.

Russian forces continue to move south of Izyum. Ukrainian offensive capacity is heavily reduced as even pro Ukrainian sources note the lack of vehicles left.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles