Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Vamsi

Country flag
Starship will be able to carry 100 tonne to Mars. The plan is to refuel in orbit, hence it doens't need to carry gigantic amount of fuel. It also plans to generate fuel on mars using local resources, hence can refuel on mars.

View attachment 143007
dude to go to moon itself it requires 16 refuellings..imagine how many times u have to refuel to go to mars

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Japan has still not sanctioned on supplies of Aircraft spare parts. And why I am not surpriseds.

RocketMan

Country flag
why should I, I know this thing :notsure:

btw, the pic has pulsed engine not torch drive :tongue2:.

there is difference bw torchdrives and pulsed engine
Any drive with Specific Impulse >300 km/s with Accleration 0.01 g is defined as a Torchship . Nuclear pulse propulsion is a subtype of torchship .

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars A TOS-1 buratino thermobaric MRLS was part of the convoy. Heading towards Kyivs.

FNeipx0XEAEzG5N.jpeg

Last edited:

Shuturmurg

Country flag
hEH? What the fuck?

Is this real?
Yes. This is unrelated to this invasion, but really bad timing, shoudn't have done it at this time. Poland and Hungary have right wing nationalist government, they passed some law which according to EU violates independent judiciary and independent media principles of EU, hence EU will fine them.

Spitfire9

Country flag
A possible explanation why Russia has not achieved air superiority...

Spitfire9

Country flag
Yes. This is unrelated to this invasion, but really bad timing, shoudn't have done it at this time. Poland and Hungary have right wing nationalist government, they passed some law which according to EU violates independent judiciary and independent media principles of EU, hence EU will fine them.
I think you are right.

Haldilal

Country flag
looks like a bomb crater on an empty land. Where is the rubble from the broken building? or even equipment.
Ya'll Nibbiars building baju ka photographs hai.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The The coach of the Russian national team in artistic gymnastics Marina Ulyankina spoke about the removal of Russiam and Belurasian athletes from participating in competitions under the auspices of the FIG We must remind Watanabe, Hiroshima and Nagasaki Ulyankina wrote.

FNer_oqWUAA8PMB.jpeg

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles