Rajputs in medieval age - battles and discussions

The Last Stand

Country flag
First of all, you are the one that ranted about how we South Indians, just as religious as you, and you had to call us "Asur".

And then go on about how your various Martial races are the most superior.

I consider that an open insult. I could not resist.

As for Pakis, IDK about you, but I have not seen frequent Muslim induced riots in Tamil Nadu. Not going to hate on Indian muslims unless they're going to spout the same crap their ISIS brothers do.

Well, Owaisi can go die in a hole, if that's what your worried about.

I am going to bury the hatchet with this post. It is not useful to carry on anymore. Neither will change their views.

asingh10

It was Indians serving under British Indian Army,who bought it back IMO - The Gate was the reason that British used to encourage Hindus for a Retribution army Kabul.

http://www.britishbattles.com/first-afghan-war/kabul-1842.htm
http://wiki.fibis.org/index.php/The_Army_of_Retribution_March_to_Kabul
http://www.columbia.edu/itc/mealac/pritchett/00routesdata/1000_1099/ghaznavids/somnath/somnath.html
I saw a letter of Ranjit Singh to Afghan king Shuja demanding that he hand over the sandal gates, koh-i-noor diamond & stop killing kine in his territory.

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
Asur of South was specifically TN/Kerala as that was known as an asur desh. Reason why many mallus don't celebrate deepwali.

One who is stronger is superior in Ksytria dharam. Country is named after Bharat, a Chandrvanshi.

You can fight to change it, otherwise fact is

We are different & always will be :

Two different things water & sand make cement.

The north martial thing is not us claiming superiority. It's basically claiming we're pushovers & south especially Shivaji are devtas who saved dharam & all that's good in the world.

Proponents of this ideology will even denigrate Sikh Gurus & go to great lengths to try & prove their point.

That's all, a battle against that narrative. No real 'personal' problems with south, in my school tamils always backed up Punjabis in cracking muslim skulls.
--

Was always taught Ranjit Singh Ji brought back somnath.

In end best way to preserve a noble lineage is through noble action. Says so in mahabharat

&you don't know about your past or future births. We have a collective identity & a credibility to defend though.

Some people make it sound like next indo pak war will end in maharashtra & all Jatt Rajput Dogra Khatri will 'collaborate' that's problem.

The other stuff like who's better at fighting, etc. No point in debating, only one sacred place where that is proven.

Past does not matter in ksytria dharam & there is no concept of future except as preparation.

Mvc pvc is there but, proponents of the ideology mentioned will find reasons around it. If we're designed to fight, we will fight the best.

If you're against that, critically think about what that means.

ਸਤਿਸ਼੍ਰੀਅਕਾਲ।।

Last edited:

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
I saw a letter of Ranjit Singh to Afghan king Shuja demanding that he hand over the sandal gates, koh-i-noor diamond & stop killing kine in his territory.
I can't say with certainty,there are several versions.Mahadji shinde was believed to brought back in by defeating Muhammd shah of Lahore,then another British Army account of 1842.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahadaji_Shinde

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2001/20011111/spectrum/main1.htm

http://www.ebooksread.com/authors-e...mperial-gazetteer-of-india-volume-6-tnu.shtml

It is now installed at Ujjain.

http://www.simhasthujjain.in/temple_details/gopal-mandir/

Bornubus

Last edited:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Is anyone else sick of these discussions on DFI? The whole place has become a craphouse with all this constant nonsense about caste and martial theories and race based stuff.

There was a time when DFI was actually fun, when the shoutbox used to be active. Most of those old members aren't active any longer. But really - nowadays all I see here are theories of caste, North-South, bragging about one's ancestry and putting down fellow countrymen, and constant troll fights.

Don't get me wrong, some of the information presented on this page by @asingh10 and @Bornubus and many others is really good content, and teaches us things about history.

But the frequent crapping by the known suspect about his "asurs" and caste and jaati and other stuff is really beginning to get jarring.

asingh10

guys can you please stfu about this north-south and high caste-low caste shit.

look up bishop caldwell who exploited the AIT & Dravidian theories for proselytization.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Caldwell

i found one thing that is common denominator in khalistani/singh sabha, dravidianists, pakistan/aligarh movement, ahmadiyya, babaisms, dalit separatists, so called "hindu reformers" , martial race propagandists - they were all british loyalists.

uncomfortable truth for many, but needs to be said.

different or not, why do you imbeciles still fight over this 19th century shit that was used to colonize you ?

Last edited:

Bornubus

Is anyone else sick of these discussions on DFI? The whole place has become a craphouse with all this constant nonsense about caste and martial theories and race based stuff.

There was a time when DFI was actually fun, when the shoutbox used to be active. Most of those old members aren't active any longer. But really - nowadays all I see here are theories of caste, North-South, bragging about one's ancestry and putting down fellow countrymen, and constant troll fights.

Don't get me wrong, some of the information presented on this page by @asingh10 and @Bornubus and many others is really good content, and teaches us things about history.

But the frequent crapping by the known suspect about his "asurs" and caste and jaati and other stuff is really beginning to get jarring.
This thread was made by Sakal.

Bornubus

modplaque.jpg

iln1872.jpg

The Real Sandalwood Gate was bought back by Mahadji Scindia from Lahore.
.......................................................................................................................................................

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
This thread was made by Sakal.
It's not just this thread really. It's the general tenor of discussions over the last few weeks.

I mean, the nri girl @roma posts something about geopolitics and military, and then our guy comes and tells her how she is a piece of shit and her profile pic looks fit for a slut and fit to be taken to bedroom immediately and so on. Constantly using terms like "fucking mallu" as a pejorative, stereotyping and projecting racial superiority, all these things have been happening too much for a few weeks now.

asingh10

Vasudev Balwant Phadke liberated Pune in 1882 evicting every British soldier from Pune region back to Mumbai and Konkan. Phadke was a brahmin and a disciple of Lahujivastad - a Dalit. It was Lahuji who taught him to fence, ride, fight and organize a battle. Most of Phadke's army was also "low caste" Kolis, Bheels & Dhangars.

How many have heard of Lahuji Vastad ? Everyone remembers Jyotiba Phule as a "great reformer" though who pledged allegiance to the crown.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lahuji_Raghoji_Salve
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasudev_Balwant_Phadke

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
guys can you please stfu about this north-south and high caste-low caste shit.

look up bishop caldwell who exploited the AIT & Dravidian theories for proselytization.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Caldwell

i found one thing that is common denominator in khalistani/singh sabha, dravidianists, pakistan/aligarh movement, ahmadiyya, babaisms, dalit separatists, so called "hindu reformers" , martial race propagandists - they were all british loyalists.

uncomfortable truth for many, but needs to be said.

different or not, why do you imbeciles still fight over this 19th century shit that was used to colonize you ?
Exactly, you guys should just convert to Sikhi & fan out to weaken hold of singh sabha. This is north asking south for help, as we need to break its hold to get anywhere. Our borders should be on Mississippi & Danube rivers, we shouldn't be worrying about Ravi..
It's not just this thread really. It's the general tenor of discussions over the last few weeks.

I mean, the nri girl @roma posts something about geopolitics and military, and then our guy comes and tells her how she is a piece of shit and her profile pic looks fit for a slut and fit to be taken to bedroom immediately and so on. Constantly using terms like "fucking mallu" as a pejorative, stereotyping and projecting racial superiority, all these things have been happening too much for a few weeks now.
I will go lite on posting for a while, since I probably won't change. Roma changed her pic & is a christian I believe. Was going on about hasran we hezbollah guy, until asingh corrected her.

Or just a confused nri who thinks there is a true peaceful christianity or some shit.

Idk about racial superiority, I guess it's just north is seen as unintelligent & unnecessarily casteist /hostile while south is seen as too 'progressive' .

So both try to correct the other's faults, while sitting in their respective regions. I will refrain for awhile,

I post good stuff too, especially on @Jatt.Hindustan but Sangha is Sangha.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
@Keshav Murali

You would rather fight with @punjab47 than with an Indian Muslim even though the latter is more likely to kill you if given a chance. Explains the mentality of most Hindus today perfectly. Hindus would rather be fighting and killing each other than than deal with their enemies - time honoured tactic and strategy. Don't see any reason why it won't work now.

asingh10

Exactly, you guys should just convert to Sikhi & fan out to weaken hold of singh sabha. This is north asking south for help, as we need to break its hold to get anywhere. Our borders should be on Mississippi & Danube rivers, we shouldn't be worrying about Ravi..
How can they "just convert" ? I see Sikh missions going out to useless places in South America but never anywhere in India. If Indian religions don't step up, that space will be filled up by missionaries and mullahs.

A guy from Delhi told me that he approached DGPC on conversions issue and the senior leaders told him "its their wish". Bihar once had a significant population of Nanakpanthis, which waned away due to neglect and partly Udasi sadhus 'reverting' to Hinduism to prevent their Dharamshalas from getting under SGPC control. No Sikh authority has even bothered reaching out to Kabirpanthis, Ravidasis, Ramanandis in north or Varkaris in Maharashtra with whom they share their Sants.

Future of Sikhs is bleak if they keep shadow boxing the "RSS hindu brahmanvadi". It's one thing to believe in prophecies but trends are ominous. They've boxed themselves like Parsis pretty much.

The Last Stand

Country flag
This is actually true scientifically speaking. But I think that has more to do with proper nutrition resulting in higher heignt AND IQs .
And that is exactly what I was saying. -_-
It was punjab47 that was not taking nutrition into account.

@Keshav Murali

You would rather fight with @punjab47 than with an Indian Muslim even though the latter is more likely to kill you if given a chance. Explains the mentality of most Hindus today perfectly. Hindus would rather be fighting and killing each other than than deal with their enemies - time honoured tactic and strategy. Don't see any reason why it won't work now.
The thing is, I haven't seen an Indian Muslim trot up to me yet and say how my entire region is filled with Kaffir and how he is superior to us.

You think he should actually fuel this North-South divide on DFI further by saying how we are all Asuras?

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Hindus have been successfully divided based on caste and region.
Unlike muslims who unite all over the world when faced with external threat, we Hindus would let fellow Hindus burn.
This has been repeated for centuries.
One day, YOU will be the last Hindu left when a muslim mob comes for you and your children and YOU will wonder how different it would have been if YOU had helped other hindus from being exterminated.
But by then it would be too late and YOU and your children would die a horrible and painful death.

That is the reality of myopic Hindus.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

The thing is, I haven't seen an Indian Muslim trot up to me yet and say how my entire region is filled with Kaffir and how he is superior to us.

You think he should actually fuel this North-South divide on DFI further by saying how we are all Asuras?
Yes, since they are smart enough to not day it out to you in chennai and only indulge in malda when convenient makes them secular unlike Punjab who is more honest. Intellectual dishonesty is second nature to most Hindus :rolleyes:

asingh10

One of the first five (panj pyare) initiated into the Khalsa order by guru gobind singh ji at anandpur sahib in 1699 was an outcaste nai (Barber) from Bidar, Karnataka.

Bhai Sahib Singh

A historical gurudwara still stands at his birth place.

@punjab47 not a good idea to throw around words like asur dalit etc.

Even Bhagat Namdev and Bhagat Tukaram were dalits from Maharashtra, their bani is included in SGGS

Last edited:

asingh10

Don't worry, the signs are there with recent news of ISIS recruits and minor riots, you'll find out soon enough when their population grows more :

http://www.dailypioneer.com/todays-...outsiders-entry-into-rameswaram-villages.html

Or just read about Malik Kafur's sacking of Madurai, Madurai Sultante, Nizam & Tipu.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles