have rajputs failed ?

Nexus

many people here say that rajputs failed in their duty but i as a brahmin disagree, why ? here are the reasons.

1) there was no India as a nation-state before 1947, real job of rajput kings to defend their own empires and state from invaders and they did.

2) rajputs are mostly located into Rajasthan, Malwa, Pahari states and Gujarat. and these regions were mostly independent of semi independent throughout Medical period as rajputs were ruling elites here.

3) even in 1947, these regions were semi- indipendent as kings were Rajputs.

here,

you can clearly see that rajput dominated regions of J/k, uk,Rajasthan, Malwa and Kautch and Kathiyawar were under native rule while other regions of India were under muslims(turk) or british rule.

Nexus

here is the map of saurashtra, my own homeland.

you can clearly see that almost all Kutch and kathoyawar was under Rajput rule.

here is the complet list of all big kingdoms,
kutch and uper saurashtra - Jadeja Rajputs.
junagadh - muslim babi pathans and number of small rajput clans.
jodilwad - johil /gahlot rajputs
sorath - sorathiya and chudasama rajputs
zalavad - Zhala Rajputs
anhilwad (north gjarat) - Chauhan rajputs

250 princely state out of 500+ sates were in small region of saurashtra alone !

Nexus

bump ? koi to baat hogi na ???????????????????????????????????

Hemu Vikram Aditya

Country flag
Rajputs right now are the biggest Brahmin haters my friend . Though Rajputs were brave they were held back by casteism , Dogmatism,And the biggest reason of all the liberal cucking process started by Ashoka the not so great and it continued among Rajputs.

Nexus

Rajputs right now are the biggest Brahmin haters my friend . Though Rajputs were brave they were held back by casteism , Dogmatism,And the biggest reason of all the liberal cucking process started by Ashoka the not so great and it continued among Rajputs.
not actually, rajputs generally respect brahmins. more than any other caste. and as a brahmin we should be last one to talk about cucking bro. as despite being 5% to 12% in almost all states we still need goodwill of Rajputs and baniyas to survive in modern world.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles