Pulwama Terror Attack On CRPF Convoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashdoc

Country flag
which kashmir district had been declared terror free recently ?

Rahul Singh

Country flag
I think there should never have been such a LONG convoy.
Earth wouldn't shatter if the troops were moved over a period of few days in groups of 100-200 (just 5-6 vehicles at a time). 100 plus vehicles in one long stretch is a target no jihadi will want to miss (more correctly cannot miss even if he tried)
No doubt it was a movement not so intelligent. If they had to move such large convoy they should have played extra careful. There were sufficient assets to recon the route in advance and also in real time with UAVs. Either they played overconfidently or just walked into a perfectly laid trap due to the failure of its own counter intelligence.

In any case, it was an avoidable incident.

john70

Country flag
https://news.rediff.com/commentary/...two-days-ago/10e6031f171b3af40b7e9f6d6c8656dd

Jammu and Kashmir police had shared an intelligence input, uploaded on a private twitter account a couple of days ago, with all security agencies in which Pakistan-based Jaish-e-Mohammed had threatened to carry out the suicide attack on security forces, officials said on Thursday.

At least 39 CRPF personnel were killed on Thursday in one of the deadliest terror attacks in Jammu and Kashmir when a Jaish suicide bomber rammed a vehicle carrying over 100 kg of explosives into their bus in Pulwama district that also left many critically wounded, officials said.

The input shared by the state police had attached the twitter handle that carried a 33 second video of troops in Somalia being attacked by militants in a similar fashion as was replicated on Thursday on a bus carrying CRPF personnel at Pulwama in South Kashmir.

The twitter handle '313_get' is not open for public viewing.

It carried a threat 'InshaAllah...its will same in Kashmir...indian are flying in parts...InshaAllah (sic)'.

The twitter handle is being operated using the virtual private network making it difficult for the security agencies to establish the location of its operator, they said.

The same was shared during the meeting held two days back and all security formations were alerted about a possible terror attack similar to that carried in the twitter handle.

Jammu and Kashmir police had also prepared a dummy video to explain how terrorists may possibly carry out such an attack, the officials said. -- PTI

Defenceanalyst91

No doubt it was a movement not so intelligent. If they had to move such large convoy they should have played extra careful. There were sufficient assets to recon the route in advance and also in real time with UAVs. Either they played overconfidently or just walked into a perfectly laid trap due to the failure of its own counter intelligence.

This attack is on main 4 lane highway. Propably first such attack in Kashmir. All the casualties r due to huge VBIED.
New challage to security forces in valley

IndiaRising

Country flag
This attack is on main 4 lane highway. Propably first such attack in Kashmir. All the casualties r due to huge VBIED.
New challage to security forces in valley
Surprising that there is no security checkpoint to scan cars for safety

Enquirer

Just think about this. An explosive laden car darts in from a side street! If it was only 4-5 crpf vehicles the jihadi would have had to have perfect timing...even then will end up chasing the vehicles in an erratic manner such that it would become obvious. But when you have 100+ vehicles, then even a drunk jihadi scum can just waltz towards the convoy and succeed in killing dozens!

Also, they weren't using the new bullet-proof buses! It's likely that they don't have that many bullet-proof buses to carry all at once - ALL THE MORE FUCKING REASON TO HAVE SMALLER CONVOYS (convoy of 4-5 vehicles and all bullet-proof, armored vehicles)

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
i dont wanna show my negative side but here it is again.
we know india is fucked in the arse no matter which gobarment is on the top so why did Modi go easy.
abe laude me jana hi he to shan se jao
and yes RAW is a dumbfuck of a organisation they cant kill of some local huriats who salvage the terrorism in Kashmir.
And dont give me shit like RAW is not mean to do that, if RAW can do this then no other organisation can.

we have external defence but no internal.

I am putting my faith in Modi but I hope he has woken up from his aman ka tamasa bullshit.

situation like these are a true test of a leader.

Rahul Singh

Country flag
i dont wanna show my negative side but here it is again.
we know india is fucked in the arse no matter which gobarment is on the top so why did Modi go easy.
abe laude me jana hi he to shan se jao
and yes RAW is a dumbfuck of a organisation they cant kill of some local huriats who salvage the terrorism in Kashmir.
And dont give me shit like RAW is not mean to do that, if RAW can do this then no other organisation can.

we have external defence but no internal.

I am putting my faith in Modi but I hope he has woken up from his aman ka tamasa bullshit.

situation like these are a true test of a leader.
Shhh: It is for a reason that NSA just got himself SoG (special operations group) with discrete budget and all. First time ever.

Defenceanalyst91

Most of the martyred Jawans r just came from their home after leave:frown: feel sad for their families :frown:
Definitely there's something common between Yesterday's Zahedan terrorist attack in Iran and today's attack. 27 IRGC personel were killed many injured by similar attack when they r going to home in Bus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles