Pulwama Terror Attack On CRPF Convoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhananjay1

Surgical strike won't work this time, pakis would be fully alert. It must be some overt action. Modi can't afford to look weak so close to elections, the opposition would ridicule the government to no end. Let's see what happens in next few days.

SaffronVed

AGAR DIPLOMACY KAAM NA KARE , TO FULL SCALE WAR KE LIYE TAIYAR RAHE , PAKISTAN 1WEEK ME GIVE KAR DEGA AUR KANGAL BHI HOJAEGA.

Rahul Singh

Country flag
F 16 BLK 52 is roughly equivalent to MiG 29UPG. Use those Meteors we have been secretly stocking up on. Use R 77Ms, hell strap Pappu with 360 kg RDX and crash him into GHQ Rawalpindi! At least once he will be of some use to this country.
If IAF scrambles its full strength PAF will literally hide itself in blast pens. They know it will be their best chance in said case........In low-intensity air engagement, likely this time they will dare with few F-16s only to be told by the uncle that they can not use it against IAF.

Defenceanalyst91

Stop blaming Modi guys. He done terrific job in economy, infrastructure,internal security(except j&k), economic and governance reforms ,taxation, eliminating wastages in subsidies,.
JK situation will never change for forceeble future. We can only hope we can prevent similar attacks in future.
Punish pakis using same tactics(proxy war). Thats it.

Tony HMG

Country flag
Bc when we give security to hurriyat scums. We daily do that shit at wagah. We can't act against anti India Kashmiri muslims. Pakistan have always done acts of war against us. And as usual we shit our pants. Nothing will happen. We are a target practice for pakis. We are known to the world as a coward country. We keep proving it.

HindaviSwarajya

Country flag
Morning i was about to post on china has deployed secret missile regiment near auranachal and shoredup its defences in tibet. I hope this is not a trap laid by them that we start something and they get a chance. But we can always stop their imports and also block their sea routes

SmilingBuddha01

I have been analysing the strategic equation viz a viz Pakistan from Kargil 1999 - 9/11 - 26/11 - Osama killed - till date. Thousands of Pakistanis and Pakistani soldiers have been killed at the hands of Americans, Afghans, Taliban, India, Iran, etc. Makes no difference.

The only attack which really affected ISI and Pakistani soldiers is:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Peshawar_school_massacre

Because future Pakistani intelligence and Generals were killed.

Think.
You have given a very important & valid direction.
Need thorough planning & execution,;)

Sent from my Redmi Y2 using Tapatalk

Rahul Singh

Country flag
Amongst many options, one option for deterrence could be figuring out the locality which supported the terrorists and burning it down to ground calling it an accidental fire.

jik60

Country flag
Hahahha... Look at some fuckers here. They have started to analyze modi next move and how should modi retaliate
Stop!!!!!!!!! 40 people have died and instead of asking why it happened we are discussing modi's next move
Why did it happened? .. We haven't learnt any lesson.. 40 people have been massacred today
Arey bc terrorist will target us question is what are we doing? Where was our intelligence and why it was not acted upon? .. Where is out great RAW and DOVAL chootiya?
Bc.. Sab chootiye hain... Center and state both has BJP government and chootiya modi.. Did you find any difference between Congress and bjp rule?
Tab bhee log marte the abhee bhee marenge or aage bhee marenge
Nothing will change..
Kyun Ga$%d phat gayi aapki 41 saheed dekh ke. Yes it is a intelligence/SOP/Security/Modi's 56 inch (what ever you want to call it) failure but response will also be at more sever proportion. More blood will flow in the jhelum river in future, if we want to win the WAR.
Why people always do forget, how many sons and daughters the soviets, the Germans, The yanks and the jews have sacrificed to remain relevant and strong in their respective futures.
Any knee jerk response or likely advise are the pure job of amateurs and arm chair generals. Its better if they shove all it up.

India now has a decisive government and also will have it in the future, hence the responses for these kind of act will be getting more ferocious in coming days.
Its going to be long battle in days to come.

Enquirer

Moving 2,500 troops all in one long convoy is the dumbest thing one can do in Kashmir.

It probably was a potbellied DUMB FUCK IPS officer put in-charge of CRPF that made that decision.

Also, the movement was probably leaked from inside days ahead of time or not kept secret! It's not easy to plan a 350kg bomb at moments notice!

Rahul Singh

Country flag
Not just the youth of Valley, even the people far from valley showing similar behavior.

May be we all got it wrong. There is no 5-year term for them. BJP is just an anomaly to their grand plans. Nothing sticking on NaMo. Now they resorted to plan B. They will drag him to war and make him look weak. It's already happening on tv debates going on now. I hope I am wrong.
Their plan B became most probable when Rahul Gandhi was caught meeting Chinese secretly twice and MMS was caught meeting Khurshid Mahmud Kasuri at Mani Shankar Ayers Delhi residence along with the resident scum.

I hope Modi has prepared for it in advance.

Rahul Singh

Country flag
Moving 2,500 troops all in one long convoy is the dumbest thing one can do in Kashmir.

It probably was a potbellied DUMB FUCK IPS officer put in-charge of CRPF that made that decision.

Also, the movement was probably leaked from inside days ahead of time or not kept secret! It's not easy to plan a 350kg bomb at moments notice!
Exactly! Terrorists have succeeded because CRPF was lax. Otherwise, such large movement has its routes and date kept wrapped till last moment.

Intelligence failure needs to be fixed and mole(i am sure of it) needs to be neutralised soon.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Hahahha... Look at some fuckers here. They have started to analyze modi next move and how should modi retaliate
Stop!!!!!!!!! 40 people have died and instead of asking why it happened we are discussing modi's next move
Why did it happened? .. We haven't learnt any lesson.. 40 people have been massacred today
Arey bc terrorist will target us question is what are we doing? Where was our intelligence and why it was not acted upon? .. Where is out great RAW and DOVAL chootiya?
Bc.. Sab chootiye hain... Center and state both has BJP government and chootiya modi.. Did you find any difference between Congress and bjp rule?
Tab bhee log marte the abhee bhee marenge or aage bhee marenge
Nothing will change..
Troll elsewhere or go to r/india. Unlike Paki ******s we own our dead and mourn them.

"Let our cold steel drip with warm Paki blood!"

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
From management perspective: I am sure that (any professional) armed forces must already have playbooks in place detailing various options in such scenarios. So whatever time (People's mileage) we are losing as we speak is either because of lack of political will or improper intelligence on pre selected targets.

Enquirer

Exactly! Terrorists have succeeded because CRPF was lax. Otherwise, such large movement has its routes and date kept wrapped till last moment.

Intelligence failure needs to be fixed and mole(i am sure of it) needs to be neutralised soon.
I think there should never have been such a LONG convoy.
Earth wouldn't shatter if the troops were moved over a period of few days in groups of 100-200 (just 5-6 vehicles at a time). 100 plus vehicles in one long stretch is a target no jihadi will want to miss (more correctly cannot miss even if he tried)

Rahul Singh

Country flag
From management perspective: I am sure that (any professional) armed forces must already have playbooks in place detailing various options in such scenarios. So whatever time (People's mileage) we are losing as we speak is either because of lack of political will or improper intelligence on pre selected targets.
Just to add to your last sentence.

Or the time needed to deceive the enemy into thinking that will it come or won't it come and if at all then where and where not.

IndiaRising

Country flag
Lack of political will has always been the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles