Public Service Message 😊

Smoothbore125mm

Country flag
As much as I am enthusiastic about that, I think "No" but I might make an account there but right now, I do not wish to go into any more forums.

India-Pakistan relationship is always eventful. So now matter whether I am here or not, Pakistan will still have the title of being the only nuclear armed country to have its sovereignty violated by another nuclear armed country on a regular basis.

PKMKB FOREVER
CKMKB FOREVER.

JAI DFI. :shoot: :india2: :megusta: :truestory:
lets goo #PKMKB

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
i too would join collage this or next month :)
Yes. I wanted to take a drop year to prepare for NEET but parents won't allow. Hopefully 1 year B.Sc won't make it too difficult. Now I just want to become a doctor now. Hopefully with prayers and hardwork, I will be able to clear it with a good enough score for Goa Medical College. There is nothing wrong in trying.

And also add to the fact that some members here like @Suryavanshi have a grudge against me to come on social media or even any forum. So Unfortunately I will be detested no matter where I go. But maybe I will join the new forum with a name like FIGHTER&PILOT/ACE-PILOT or some other name.

Concard

Country flag
So this forum will not be alive and there is no alternative planned? am I right?

I signed up after Galwan clash. I enjoyed being on this forum. Any day far better than the trash Instagram, Facebook or Twitter. I don't know where will be my next adda. I have stopped consumption of News media, don't subscribe to any newspapers. This forum gave me enough of what I needed everyday. I learnt a lot from other people's views here. I hope we can save all the data there is on this site and export it somewhere until there is a new alternative.

Recently after election results, I did say we should create a new forum of Nationalists. Not many people were interested then. Now you understand not having to depend on one single platform. We always need to have a backup. Just because section 66A existed, we didn't stop criticizing politicians. If something is planned, I am up for it. I hope @FalconSlayers is there on discord. And all other important contributors on this site. Hopefully we will meet again.

Spindrift

@Yusuf @LurkerBaba @Daredevil @ezsasa @LETHALFORCE @hit&run @Indx TechStyle Guys I have a suggestion. Instead of nuking the forum would it be possible to put it in maintenance mode such that it is not accessible and once the law in question get amended or gets stayed we can revive the forum. The law in question is not sustainable as it is a double edge sword and very soon both the BJP and Congress are going to realise that. Secondly, I personally know a few people who are going to challange certian provisions of the law in the Supreme Court and they have a pretty good case.

Smoothbore125mm

Country flag
So this forum will not be alive and there is no alternative planned? am I right?

I signed up after Galwan clash. I enjoyed being on this forum. Any day far better than the trash Instagram, Facebook or Twitter. I don't know where will be my next adda. I have stopped consumption of News media, don't subscribe to any newspapers. This forum gave me enough of what I needed everyday. I learnt a lot from other people's views here. I hope we can save all the data there is on this site and export it somewhere until there is a new alternative.

Recently after election results, I did say we should create a new forum of Nationalists. Not many people were interested then. Now you understand not having to depend on one single platform. We always need to have a backup. Just because section 66A existed, we didn't stop criticizing politicians. If something is planned, I am up for it. I hope @FalconSlayers is there on discord. And all other important contributors on this site. Hopefully we will meet again.
join discord

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag

NutCracker

Country flag
Brother. I was joking. You are my big brother. Chill Karo, let's make peace. 🤝
Hey aren't you and @Tactical Doge and your pet dog @Lonewolf the ones who would tease me Neilesh Devandra Desooja? Apologise for that and for every insult you made to me. I have not forgotten that, apologies now or else I will...:shoot::shoot::shoot:
Blame is on you. You are so careless that once even ended up uploading your real picture as DP>:hehe:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
It's been quite a journey. I had stumbled upon this forum trying to understand the "why" behind hyderabad dilsukh nagar bomb blast. it turned out there was a lot i did not know about our own country, and a lot i was absolutely sure i knew but did not, i still don't.

It has been a learning experience.

Thank you fellow members all for the shared learning experience and insights.

Thank you @Singh @Yusuf @Kunal Biswas and @Ray Sir along with old members who were active at that time whose posts opened a new thought process for me at that time.

Special Thanks for fellow mods, who had kept the forum up and running.

Carry on, keep learning, keep sharing.
Don't be afraid to think outside of the box, be respectful to each other during contestation of ideas.

Thank you all.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles