Public Service Message 😊

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
It is sad but inevitable, it has been a long 4 years I've spend with y'all learning a lot more about various things, and made new anon friends. Going to miss DFI and you all a lot. I hope you all live happily afterwards.

Mad respects to the mods, admin team and members for keeping this gem running for 15 years straight.

sameer3694

Not a long time member unlike many, Been here only for a couple of years but loved posting here and reading the opinions of many members. Tons of good info in defence, infra, geopolitics and foreign relations. and when we were bored we always had the musings threads.

I do want to thank the mods and admins especially @Yusuf for giving us all an advance notice and not directly nuking the forum. The advance notice essentially helped many members join the discord community and stay in touch once this forum goes offline.

So many forums these days go offline without a trace and I'm thankful this hasn't happened to DFI.

Anyway, last post here. Alvida doston. Wishing everyone the best.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
It is sad but inevitable, it has been a long 4 years I've spend with y'all learning a lot more about various things, and made new anon friends. Going to miss DFI and you all a lot. I hope you all live happily afterwards.

Mad respects to the mods, admin team and members for keeping this gem running for 15 years straight.
Hey aren't you and @Tactical Doge and your pet dog @Lonewolf the ones who would tease me Neilesh Devandra Desooja? Apologise for that and for every insult you made to me. I have not forgotten that, apologies now or else I will...:shoot::shoot::shoot:

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
In case this is our last day here, goodbye everyone who I’ve met here and discussed as well as argued with, we had a good run while it lasted. Cheers🍻.
@Johny_Baba @ALBY @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR @Lonewarrior and other senior members, do let us know how we may be able to contact y’all outside of DFI for future queries and discussions.
Thanks @Yusuf @LurkerBaba @ezsasa @Indx TechStyle and other mods.
Same to you bro,it was nice meeting all of you like minded brothers.

AnantS

Country flag
Thanks @Yusuf, @Singh, @ezsasa, @tarunraju, @Indx TechStyle, @LETHALFORCE, @LurkerBaba, for letting DFI alive and lively as long as it existed. This board had some best technical discussions to some really enlightening discussions to engaging stories from professionals like Late Brig Ray, @Bhadra, @lemontree, @binayak95. Really deep technical or procedural intricacies were explained by like @Kunal Biswas, @Vamsi, @Indx TechStyle , @Chinmoy,@binayak95 which made forum visit worthwhile.

Thank you all!

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Hey aren't you and @Tactical Doge and your pet dog @Lonewolf the ones who would tease me Neilesh Devandra Desooja? Apologise for that and for every insult you made to me. I have not forgotten that, apologies now or else I will...:shoot::shoot::shoot:
I'll take this opportunity to apologise

This is my last message here
Sadly couldn't be more active in the last days of the forum

Met some great people here, will try to stay in touch
I wish it didn't end like this, but a man can only wish

Fair winds brothers

Super Flanker

Country flag

Fair winds brothers
Brother. I was joking. You are my big brother. Chill Karo, let's make peace. 🤝

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
In case this is our last day here, goodbye everyone who I’ve met here and discussed as well as argued with, we had a good run while it lasted. Cheers🍻.
@Johny_Baba @ALBY @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR @Lonewarrior and other senior members, do let us know how we may be able to contact y’all outside of DFI for future queries and discussions.
Thanks @Yusuf @LurkerBaba @ezsasa @Indx TechStyle and other mods.
@binayak95 you too, would be great if y’all could join the Discord group or share your SM if you’re comfortable

Smoothbore125mm

Country flag

Fair winds brothers
good byes buddy i can see you liking my posts :rofl: lets meet on new forum

Super Flanker

Country flag
no cause you are coming to new forum bruv buckle up
As much as I am enthusiastic about that, I think "No" but I might make an account there but right now, I do not wish to go into any more forums.

India-Pakistan relationship is always eventful. So now matter whether I am here or not, Pakistan will still have the title of being the only nuclear armed country to have its sovereignty violated by another nuclear armed country on a regular basis.

PKMKB FOREVER
CKMKB FOREVER.

JAI DFI. :shoot: :india2: :megusta: :truestory:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles