PM Modi In USA 2021 - UNGA, in-person QUAD meeting

Rxbanda

Country flag
Every one is a body language expert here :dude:

Fact is US acknowledged Pakistani terror against India.

India is getting military hardware

India is getting investments

India is investing in USA

India is addressing UNGA

India is addressing QUAD

India is a part of the group of Nations who are going to determine the future of this world for the next few decades.

I would say "This is the most appropriate time for India and Indian Establishment is ready for it".
Well, I don't think one needs to be a body language expert. Look at the joint addressing of Modi-Trump and Modi-Kamala. The difference is evident. In fact, even yesterday, the below video is so positive. Because this one is all business and investments.

But the bilateral meeting would have included geopolitics also, which may or may not go well in our favor. Historically, democrats were less favorable.
About military hardware, wouldn't America be more than happy to sell their costly stuff to the largest defence importer?

All my opinion though.

I missed out on US acknowledging Pak terror in India. Reference please?

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Well, I don't think one needs to be a body language expert. Look at the joint addressing of Modi-Trump and Modi-Kamala. The difference is evident. In fact, even yesterday, the below video is so positive. Because this one is all business and investments.

But the bilateral meeting would have included geopolitics also, which may or may not go well in our favor. Historically, democrats were less favorable.
About military hardware, wouldn't America be more than happy to sell their costly stuff to the largest defence importer?

All my opinion though.

Srinivas_K

Country flag

All my opinion though.

Missing a point there, Military hardware with transfer of technology and establishing the production base in India.

Indian PM went there for investments and tech transfer, geo politics is always there. The bilateral meet is to increase the rapo between the two establishments and the emphasis is on that.

I think PM Modi presented himself is a dignified and calm manner.

Cheran

Country flag
Yesterday saw a photo of Mr. Modi inside a US air force base.

He is not wearing a mask.

Some people greeting him are also not wearing one. They might be screened but still.

Now, when meeting Biden also, no mask.

He should have worn a mask or two.

Meanwhile

Rakesh Tikait begs Joe Biden to pressure Narendra Modi into repealing farm laws: Here’s the actual position of US govt on the matter

The US is against financial and other incentives, and protections, given to Indian farmers, saying it violates free trade agreements under the WTO

1632502896455.png

Now, these people require foreign countries help? I thought it was "apolitical"

Last edited:

sajobajo

Country flag
last time GoI bet on Trump being president for two terms, this time they are not betting on biden being president for two terms.
I would go further.. they may have an inkling he may not even last one full term.
Not an enjoyable prospect and Modi knows this more than anyone given the token virtue signalling from Harris, but it is what it is.

Moroboshi

Where is his mask , now lobtards and piddis will hound him , yet again.
Should have worn a mask
Why the fuck do you care so much about what they would say? Ignore and move on. Nothing modi would do would get their approval.

Just a few comments back a hag took issue with modi working with pen and papers and not a laptop. As if no one works on paper anymore. Do you want him to keep a laptop with him 24X7 just because some chut took issue with that?

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Why the fuck do you care so much about what they would say? Ignore and move on. Nothing modi would do would get their approval.

Just a few comments back a hag took issue with modi working with pen and papers and not a laptop. As if no one works on paper anymore. Do you want him to keep a laptop with him 24X7 just because some chut took issue with that?
Oh no , ofcourse not.
Wo mai kabhi kabhi idhar udhar chala jata hu bas

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles