PM Modi In USA 2021 - UNGA, in-person QUAD meeting

Rxbanda

Country flag
Kamala Aunty(VP account) has not tweeted about modi meeting still, but tweeted about meeting with president of Zambia which happened a few hours before modi meeting.
She did just now..
I met with Prime Minister
@NarendraModi
to reaffirm the strategic partnership between the United States and India. Working together, we can make progress on important global issues, from the COVID-19 pandemic, to the climate crisis, to strengthening and defending democracy.
--------------------------------------

I don't know how good this turned out to be. Based on body language, the PM was much more comfortable during his previous visit. Howdy Modi was on a different level.

There's a disappointment on everyone's face in the Indian side in the below pic:
1632498168125.png

I also felt that Kamala stressing on ' protecting democratic principles, democratic institutions' stuff in the joint address.
Also, is there a hidden message in the delayed acknowledgement of the meeting?

Trump hota tho he would have said ' Along with PM Modi, I will work on eradicating radical islamic terrorism and against the atrocities of the Talibans in Afghan'. Miss those days :facepalm:

As I posted earlier, I hope Modi wins in summer 2024 and Trump wins in winter 2024

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Washington, DC | Prime Minister Narendra Modi and US President Joe Biden engage in a bilateral meeting at the Oval Office in the White House.
View attachment 111806

Modi looks a bit more comfortable here?
Where is his mask , now lobtards and piddis will hound him , yet again.
Should have worn a mask

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
She did just now..
I met with Prime Minister
@NarendraModi
to reaffirm the strategic partnership between the United States and India. Working together, we can make progress on important global issues, from the COVID-19 pandemic, to the climate crisis, to strengthening and defending democracy.

I don't know how good this turned out to be. Based on body language, the PM was much more comfortable during his previous visit. Howdy Modi was on a different level.

There's a disappointment on everyone's face in the Indian side in the below pic:
View attachment 111804

I also felt that Kamala stressing on ' protecting democratic principles, democratic institutions' stuff in the joint address.
Also, is there a hidden message in the delayed acknowledgement of the meeting?

Trump hota tho he would have said ' Along with PM Modi, I will work on eradicating radical islamic terrorism and against the atrocities of the Talibans in Afghan'. Miss those days :facepalm:

As I posted earlier, I hope Modi wins in summer 2024 and Trump wins in winter 2024
The pen thye use Is a g2 black color one

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Every one is a body language expert here :dude:

Fact is US acknowledged Pakistani terror against India.

India is getting military hardware

India is getting investments

India is investing in USA

India is addressing UNGA

India is addressing QUAD

India is a part of the group of Nations who are going to determine the future of this world for the next few decades.

I would say "This is the most appropriate time for India and Indian Establishment is ready for it".

Last edited:

The Shrike

Country flag

View attachment 111804
I find this photo is cring, why is he meeting with Kamala Aunty in the first place? We have all our big shots on present there while I don't recognise anyone from the US side apart from Auntiji herself. I did a quick (and not necessarily comprehensive, so correct me if I am wrong) check on google - Neither AU or JP PMs had this 1:1 with Harris, also in the previous admin PM Modi never had an elaborate 1:1 with VP Mike Pence in a bilateral visit. Can we take this as un-official downgrading of relationship?
Added: Let's see how the Biden meet goes.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I find this photo is cring, why is he meeting with Kamala Aunty in the first place? We have all our big shots on present there while I don't recognise anyone from the US side apart from Auntiji herself. I did a quick (and not necessarily comprehensive, so correct me if I am wrong) check on google - Neither AU or JP PMs had this 1:1 with Harris, also in the previous admin PM Modi never had an elaborate 1:1 with VP Mike Pence in a bilateral visit. Can we take this as un-official downgrading of relationship?
Added: Let's see how the Biden meet goes.
last time GoI bet on Trump being president for two terms, this time they are not betting on biden being president for two terms.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles