Paris Terror Attack 13/11

DingDong

Country flag

Rupert Murdoch Tweet:Judaeo-Christian extremists have been attacking mosques in France. Not in my name! I condemn this extremism and want to state I'm a moderate Judaeo-Christian and condemn this!
If their death saves the Humanity, then they deserve to die.

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
Good tell these to @Bornubus & his fellow turds who were proudly claiming in SRK threas how their dogra & Sikh ancestors raped Muslim women & given chance will do it again
My ancestors led those jatts & dogras.

If vaheguru had given us more time time would have wiped out christianity & islam.

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
@Immanuel sounds paranoid real issue is 40% of belgium under 5 Is muslim.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
why are we discussing domestic issues here which are not even related to security , intelligence, anything? :crazy:

Immanuel

Country flag
Bombing NYT is out of league for your Putin probably. It is not about serving purpose, but having the balls to do it.

But a country head getting riled up by a third grade magazine cartoon is really immature. Keep peddling BS. At least it shows Putin is as stupid as those Jihadists who blow themselves up for a cartoon.
Speaking of balls, looking at the victims and the families at Paris, proves that if anything France is the one without the balls. A mourning father rightfully asked, why did they have to wait for this attack to conduct 140 raids and discover plenty of arms and other contraband. The Russians at least have dolled out severe punishment to the ISIS nut jobs more so than what the western dipshits have in the last 4 years. Keep believing in your beloved French media bullshit. This attack in the end is failure of French security apparatus. What's worse is, most of the Abduls were on watch lists of the French security forces.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Speaking of balls, looking at the victims and the families at Paris, proves that if anything France is the one without the balls. A mourning father rightfully asked, why did they have to wait for this attack to conduct 140 raids and discover plenty of arms and other contraband. The Russians at least have dolled out severe punishment to the ISIS nut jobs more so than what the western dipshits have in the last 4 years. Keep believing in your beloved French media bullshit. This attack in the end is failure of French security apparatus. What's worse is, most of the Abduls were on watch lists of the French security forces.
Did you even read the thread and my posts regarding French intelligence failure in this case?

I just like to expose orgasmic dreams of Putin fans- who relate everything to Monsieur Putin. Cool thing is I am getting pounded by both fans and haters of Putin equally, so I am doing something right.

rockey 71

Why has ISIS never ever attacked any Israeli target or killed a Jew? Simple: ISIS stands for The Israeli Security & Intelligence Service.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Dude, who gives a flying fuck about your posts. If anything, this attack is just the beginning. Putin in the mean-time is 'helping' you bitches out, master stroke.
O yes. Good that fanboys like you have good bedtime stories now to sleep with given that your saviour is now saving the world!!

nik141991

@thethinker @Srinivas_K

I like INDIA and probably Indians,i'm just doing that to get banned :balleballe:
But the moderators here aren't doing the task they are given SAD.
You are wasting your time so called moderators & senior members are living in west & continually abusing French & western lifestyle, the movement you disagree with them you are fascist Islamist etc etc, don't take people here seriously regards

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador

Rupert Murdoch Tweet:Judaeo-Christian extremists have been attacking mosques in France. Not in my name! I condemn this extremism and want to state I'm a moderate Judaeo-Christian and condemn this!
Why has ISIS never ever attacked any Israeli target or killed a Jew? Simple: ISIS stands for The Israeli Security & Intelligence Service.
Make up your mind. Either you support ISIS or not?

Your two posts above are contradictory. Or are you suggesting that regressive French bigots are using ISIS to kill muslims in their country?

Country flag
French also did know who or where to bomb Isis in Syria. Almost 100 percent of the logistics were given by USA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
You are wasting your time so called moderators & senior members are living in west & continually abusing French & western lifestyle, the movement you disagree with them you are fascist Islamist etc etc, don't take people here seriously regards
Did you even go through his posts before making up your mind? Or just because he is white, he has to be right?

No one is abusing the whole west here, only exposing the half truths spewed out by racist bigots. You might be comfortable in licking white ass, but probably not every self-respecting Indian can do that. You think we should let him go when he calls India rape capital while Europe has 10 times higher per capita rape cases.

Country flag
Are you here to clean up the forum?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Speaking of balls!! Russians were already bombing ISIS, they should have had some intelligence about ISIS trying to hit them hard. But they still let them shoot down their own plane.

asingh10

Non-Muslims shouldn't stereotype Muslims: US President Obama speaks on terror at G20 Summit, Turkey

Transition from tolerance to acceptance is critical for making society fully inclusive rather than selectively so: VP Hamid Ansari

Dhimmification of non muslims seems high on the agenda for globalist cabal. The world must bend over backwards to accomodate Muslims.

TrueSpirit2

RSS leadership & RSS cadres both have different agenda. RSS cadres works for nation but RSS leadership is knee deep involved in Defense deals/hawala traders/diamond merchants.
That's stretching it too far. That RSS leadership can be extremely incompetent on most occasions is understandable, but your allegation is simple exaggeration.

He has a stake in Hawala.
Never proved.

Bahamut

Will give you a idea of how the attack was carried out

DingDong

Country flag
Make up your mind. Either you support ISIS or not?

Your two posts above are contradictory. Or are you suggesting that regressive French bigots are using ISIS to kill muslims in their country?
@rockey 71 is a Razakar. You can see his true allegiance on Bangladesh and Pakistan forums where he loves to call India the "Rape-ublic of India" and claims that Hindu women love to get raped by Muslims so much that they don't even resist and ask for more.

He claims that several Hindu women in Bangladesh got so habituated to sexual assaults in 1971 that they voluntarily approached their tormentors for more.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles