Paris Terror Attack 13/11

Country flag
@Sakal Gharelu Ustad what the hell is this , should this type of post be allowed on international forum & than you talk about the quality of moderation here
Nik stop teaching moderation. People have a right to express themselves . No one is forcing you to agree with them or even be here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nik141991

Are you here to clean up the forum?

No that's up to you ,I am typical Indian who feel ashamed seeing post where member openly boost & preach raping women & no action is taken against them

nik141991

Nik stop teaching moderation. People have a right to express themselves . No one is forcing you to agree with them or even be here.

People have right to preach raping someone ?

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Good tell these to @Bornubus & his fellow turds who were proudly claiming in SRK threas how their dogra & Sikh ancestors raped Muslim women & given chance will do it again
come again ?

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
No that's up to you ,I am typical Indian who feel ashamed seeing post where member openly boost & preach raping women & no action is taken against them
Yes. Probably you are too much ashamed to be an Indian given you are busy licking white asses.

There is a proper process to report a post rather than bitch openly to censor posts which go against your belief. If you have a problem with any post, just report it and mods will take an action on it. Mods are not Gods who can read each and every post.

nik141991

come again ?

Kyu Mirch lagi terko, post karnay say pahlay das bar socha kar ki kya likh raha hun wo bhi international forum pay, shows the level of your education & background

nik141991

Yes. Probably you are too much ashamed to be an Indian given you are busy licking white asses.

There is a proper process to report a post rather than bitch openly to censor posts which go against your belief. If you have a problem with any post, just report it and mods will take an action on it. Mods are not Gods who can read each and every post.
As I said if someone disagree with you he is white ass, fascist Islamist & what not

Bornubus

Why has ISIS never ever attacked any Israeli target or killed a Jew? Simple: ISIS stands for The Israeli Security & Intelligence Service.
Stupid jamati logic 101

The reason is that they never killed a jew or attack israel is that they don't have the balls to face idf,mosad of jew militia.IS is only good at killing and enslaving their own kind that is muslim.At best they can fire few rockets in Sinai or stab a jew thats it.

When israel could beat a combined mullah armies not once but thrice what harm could goat lover terrorists do to a strong country like israel.You send those same ISIS in Kashmir and see the bloodbath and general slaughter by indian army.

Last edited:
Country flag
Can you report this post ? You are claiming

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
@rockey 71 is a Razakar. You can see his true allegiance on Bangladesh and Pakistan forums where he loves to call India the "Rape-ublic of India" and claims that Hindu women love to get raped by Muslims so much that they don't even resist and ask for more.

He claims that several Hindu women in Bangladesh got so habituated to sexual assaults in 1971 that they voluntarily approached their tormentors for more.
Thanks for letting us know the real face of the Bangladeshi turd @rockey 71 - looks like most Bangladeshis are indeed filthy vermin, to be treated at par with Pakis.

bose

Country flag
Thanks for letting us know the real face of the Bangladeshi turd @rockey 71 - looks like most Bangladeshis are indeed filthy vermin, to be treated at par with Pakis.
You spend much time in PDF , you still can not identify him ??? :) He is the famous military professional there...

DingDong

Country flag
@Sakal Gharelu Ustad & it was worst in SRK thread
Just being curious: Are you a SRK fan?

Instead of preaching Morality on a public forum, better report the posts which violate the forum rules. In my view the moderators on this forum are extremely accommodating to both sides of the spectrum. Allow the people to be what they are.

You have no right to be ashamed of others, you are not their parent. Talk for yourself only.

Nobody is inclined to meet your "ethical standards" on this forum, you are expecting too much. If you are so emotionally fragile, they better stay away from "Internet".

nik141991

Not Hari singh Nalwa but the biggest persecutor of muslims (pashtun, kashmiri and some punjabi) were Dogra/jamwal Rajputs in the north.Sikhs were pious religious rulers but Dogra/jamwals taught these inbreds a lesson that they still not forget.Apart from Azan ban by Akalis and turning the Badshahi mosque of lahore into horse stable just to humiliate Punjabi musalman.

Rannvir singh Dogra put 1 RS for 1 yousufzai pashtun head,Hunza tribe were mercilessly massacred and their women were sold in Hira Mandi as prostitutes they cleansed the valley from pashtun filth, cow slaughter was punishable by death, Azan was banned forced labour of kashmi muslims (including women) was widespread.

Dogras are the role model how to rule subhuman savages and force them to complete submission.pashtun only retuned in 1947 when dogras were weakest and Nehru was reluctant to annex the POK.
Not Hari singh Nalwa but the biggest persecutor of muslims (pashtun, kashmiri and some punjabi) were Dogra/jamwal Rajputs in the north.Sikhs were pious religious rulers but Dogra/jamwals taught these inbreds a lesson that they still not forget.Apart from Azan ban by Akalis and turning the Badshahi mosque of lahore into horse stable just to humiliate Punjabi musalman.

Rannvir singh Dogra put 1 RS for 1 yousufzai pashtun head,Hunza tribe were mercilessly massacred and their women were sold in Hira Mandi as prostitutes they cleansed the valley from pashtun filth, cow slaughter was punishable by death, Azan was banned forced labour of kashmi muslims (including women) was widespread.

Dogras are the role model how to rule subhuman savages and force them to complete submission.pashtun only retuned in 1947 when dogras were weakest and Nehru was reluctant to annex the POK.

@LETHALFORCE I am gonna post more

Bornubus

@mods

why did you removed by post which i quoted that low born turd @nik141991 who quoted me with his gutter post in the first place.

Sounds like we have a terror apologist and a gay lover of srk in our midst.

nik141991

Just being curious: Are you a SRK fan?

Instead of preaching Morality on a public forum, better report the posts which violate the forum rules. In my view the moderators on this forum are extremely accommodating to both sides of the spectrum. Allow the people to be what they are.

You have no right to be ashamed of others, you are not their parent. Talk for yourself only.

Nobody is inclined to meet your "ethical standards" on this forum, you are expecting too much. If you are so emotionally fragile, they better stay away from "Internet".
& you have no right to judge 200 Indian Muslims & tell them to leave country just cause they don't agree with your view point

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles