Modernisation of Indian Army Infantry

Azaad

Country flag
Not much into small arms but doesn't the recoil of the ASMI seem a lot in full auto mode . Come to think of it the recoil seems high in single shot mode as well . For perspective inserted a video of the venerable H&K MP-5 .

The MP-5 barely displays any recoil worth the name.

Kuldeepm952

Country flag
Not much into small arms but doesn't the recoil of the ASMI seem a lot in full auto mode . Come to think of it the recoil seems high in single shot mode as well . For perspective inserted a video of the venerable H&K MP-5 .

The MP-5 barely displays any recoil worth the name.
I don't think we can really say much about it.
Unless same shooter uses both, then an accurate judgement can be made.
To me it looks like combination of the buttstock design difference and the noob shooter on our side.

See here, same gun, comparable to asmi but I would say it's still a one class smaller, different shooters and a lot of difference in recoil you will perceive here, and this is when its just a 9mm

Last edited:

Mangal

Country flag
That's why I say
We seriously need a war with a humiliating defeat and all the short comings and incompetent infront of public
Then only we can expect any change

But one drawback will be that pathetic opposition will use it as weapon and pin down the govt and may result in bjp losing election due to public anger and congis coming to power again

But we need to sacrifice something
If a defeat happens and God forbid if that happens, they will put the blame on politicians and babus. Public will believe them, no questions asked.
They will end up doing more business as emergency purchase and collecting donations from school kids for modernization as they did during Kargil war.

stat231

Country flag
yeah same , there seems to be a pocket behind the chain but never seen a photo with plates.
If I remember right I watched a video of these vests(if these are same vests) and their is a pocket for a plate behind the chain but have never seen anyone put plates in the ever

Mr.Evil007

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Modernisation Lelo guys 🤡 where are those smartasses who say “Aree bhai LOC aur LAC pe soldiers well equipped hai”

Global Defence

New threads

Articles