Pakistani terrorists attacked Army Camp in J&K's Uri

Status
Not open for further replies.

cannonfodder

Country flag
Because there is always the first time:daru:. It is yet to be seen if GOI can bite the bullet and stop doing drama of collecting evidence.

This international pressure or love talks do not work. I suppose we don't need any evidence for that.

I would have preferred covert action but overt action is also needed to keep public faith alive.

When Indian parliament was attacked and no action was taken why would any be taken now? When millions of Kashmiri pandits became refugees and no action take why would any be taken now? Can add Mumbai and hundreds of other embarrassments to the list.

Last edited:

sukhish

LOL, calling me a topic spinner but this member has contributed nothing to thread except critics since the start of the thread.
We were supposed to discuss that how to tackle the problem, but this leftie always have same reply for everything. Either he will bash government, keeping away from contribution to a plan or I am declared a GoI agent.

But from the start of thread, his aim over stance is unknown to everyone or probably will remain, cuz it may be a negative thread but even for positive threads, his replies are same given his history on DFI.:biggrin2:
What contributions u have brought ? Your guru Ghantendra modi has brought URI attack

sukhish

Because there is always the first time:daru:. It is yet to be seem if GOI can bite the bullet and stop doing drama of collecting evidence.

This international pressure or love talks do not work. I suppose we don't need any evidence for that.

I would have preferred covert action but overt action is also needed to keep public faith alive.
Nothing much is going to happen. With 1.25 billion mouths to feed, some few soldiers dying in remote place is hardly any priority

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Country flag
So, many military vehicles around my town today.
Seems that security personnel and assets have been increased in Sarsawa Military Air Base which is approx. just 5 kilometers away from my home.

Jagdish58

Even the attack happens again on Mumbai like 26/11 , India will not respond to pakis militarily . Since babus loose breath hearing nuclear weapon and they need to take permission from USA for any military action on Pakistan lol

Not that our armed force is not capable , they are ready on tip of sword but our babus are not man enough since they are not killed on line of action soldiers are

Again same old phrase we cannot take knee jerk action on this attack , we chose our retaliation point of our choice
:facepalm: Being a soldier in India is not easy they have to face flanks from media , human right NGO , babus @ last terrorist gun

ashdoc

Country flag
Seems that security personnel and assets have been increased in Sarsawa Military Air Base which is approx. just 5 kilometers away from my home.
one wonders why . it is not so close to the pakistani border .

kr9

Country flag
Please don't report troop movements / strengths on public forums.

SANITY

My suggestions to government:
1) Avoid/leave national/anti-national politics, scrap sedition law.

2) Stop caste and religion based agenda that divides society, ban the gau rakshaks and let people follow their beliefs.

Promotion of inter-faith harmony is a must for national unity and general consensus on securitg matters. This will not greatly increase your supporters but will add goodwill greatly to your image.

3) Then go on with the agenda of declaring or instilling Pakistan's image of a state sponsoring terrorism in international community which some probably already believe.

4) Give support to baloch people.

5) Show the evidences to international community of terror groups existing in Pakistan that carry attacks in India and ask them to call on Pakistan to take action against those groups.

6) If international community is convinced, give prior ultimatum to Pakistan that unless they act against those groups within a specific timeframe, we shall consider our options.

7) Break all the diplomatic trade relations. Put the Indus Water Treaty in garbage.

8) Improve our military capabilities. Depending on Pakistan's reaction be ready for what comes.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
No Sir, Nobody wants that to happen. That will only bring more humiliation because this time we don't have a Mukti Vahini to shoot from their shoulder.

A malnourished army commanded by Kickback Generals which cannot defend it's own base is not expected to face a formidable enemy like Pakistan and defeat it.

Oh, BTW the highlighted part of the quoted post is really hilarious. What do you think the Standing Armies are raised for? For conducting Colorful Ceremonies and Parades?

Let us accommodate all the military men in safe houses where they can enjoy rest of their lives far away from danger spending their salary well, funded by tax-payers' money. What do you say?
Yeah blame it on the military :lol: while you are the one who caste your vote (and thus limiting the power of the military and intelligence apparatus under ineffective civilian "leadership" and further inculcating a system which awards ineffective leadership.)

The problem is not the military (malnourished, where did you get that from :lol: ) but with the political system.

Our ancestors understood that leadership is something to be done by those born and bred for it (kshtriyan) not some random guy from street who became popular or phoriner from vatican's bosom.
Presently countries like Rus and chin also undestand this, so they never let power go out of their respective security structure and into such farce called voting and democracy. Democracy can function on local level not on national level.
The US and Anglo-saxon extablishment also understands this, Potus is controlled by different structures.

If you are butt-hurt blame your own index finger for casting vote, not army.

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Country flag
What contributions u have brought ? Your guru Ghantendra modi has brought URI attack
Hain? What kind of insanity is this ?
Please also do enlighten us on who brought the
1) 1948 war
2) 1962 war
3) 1965 war
4) 1971 war
5) 1999 war
6) 2003 Mumbai bombings
7) 2005 Delhi Bombings
8) Parliament attack
9) 26/11
10) chattisinghpora massacre
11) kaluchak attack
12)akshardham attack

If you in your personal hatred for this ruling dispensation refuse to see that no matter who's in power, no matter whether we're talking to Pakistan or not, no matter whether Aman ki asha is on or not Pakistan has never stopped attacking us.
The murderous jihadists sitting in GHQ Rawalpindi would love to see you dead/a slave of the Pakistani flag.if you understand that you understand the India Pakistan relationship.

alphacentury

Country flag
Apparently the terrorists were sheltered by local community. like most of the time. Hindus need to be settled by large numbers in Kashmir. That reminds me destruction of Pakistan will solve a lot of our internal problems too, most of these elements dancing on pakistan's tune will die down. But, that destruction must be swift ,not prolonged.

captonjohn

Country flag
I have another suggestion.

Why not put naval blockade? Block all the supply, trade supply coming to Pakistan through sea route. Our navy surrounds the Pakistan by staying in international water and stop all sea trade. By doing this all supply trade would seriously suffer in Pakistan and their economy would face serious issue. If we able to pose such blockade for six months then Pakistani economy would ruin without firing a single bullet.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
I have another suggestion.

Why not put naval blockade? Block all the supply, trade supply coming to Pakistan through sea route. Our navy surrounds the Pakistan by staying in international water and stop all sea trade. By doing this all supply trade would seriously suffer in Pakistan and their economy would face serious issue. If we able to pose such blockade for six months then Pakistani economy would ruin without firing a single bullet.
Naval blockade is considered as an act of war. Let's wage a full fledged war and get rid of these savages once and for all.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Don't worry Negro India is not going to attack your lackey. India has LAMOA Samosa in its Ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.