Pakistani terrorists attacked Army Camp in J&K's Uri

Status
Not open for further replies.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Nationalists my a$$. Modi personally embraced the leader of an enemy state and then invited the perpetrators of Pathankot to take a tour around the airbase so they can hone their operational plans for the next attack.
I condom your post. Hum is post ki kadi ninda karte hai.

FRYCRY

Country flag
This paki news is claiming that Indian army is escalating movement near

CstQ5-SXgAAEbpC.jpg

republic_roi97

Country flag
Wow, I am seeing people loosing faith in Modi, I for one am waiting for an action silently. This government, if it does something I believe will have full support from people of India but if it doesn't, bye bye Modi. But i still am hopeful, that modi will do something.

abingdonboy

Country flag
Wow, I am seeing people loosing faith in Modi, I for one am waiting for an action silently. This government, if it does something I believe will have full support from people of India but if it doesn't, bye bye Modi. But i still am hopeful, that modi will do something.
Well after the debacle that was Pathankot (not the operation but the aftermath) can you blame them? Mr "56 inch chest" has proven to be just as ineffectual as any of his predecessors but this time it is worse because India is being further humiliated by the divergence in these "nationalists'" rhetoric and their pussy footing and embracing of the enemy.

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Have some patience members,if anything has to be done from the army,it will take some time wait till new year3-4 months

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Breaking news: Modi chaired a high-level meeting. CCS members, CoAS, and NSA attended. Tea, samosa, bangles, and sanitary napkins were distributed. It has been decided to "diplomatically isolate Pakistan" and punish those behind the Uri attacks with new-generation Russian-made, HAL-assembled Kadi Ninda 30-MKI.

abingdonboy

Country flag
Have some patience members,if anything has to be done from the army,it will take some time wait till new year3-4 months
Please, you think in 3-4 months anyone will give a $hit about these brave warriors who have lost their lives?

It's been 8 months since Parhankor, still waiting for SOMETHING.

Sorry to say but you are the worst kind of apologist (nothing personal bro), dangling a non-existent carrot when there is zero indication from those actually in power that they will ever lift a finger to seek justice.

abingdonboy

Country flag
Breaking news: Modi chaired a high-level meeting. CCS members, CoAS, and NSA attended. Tea, samosa, bangles, and sanitary napkins were distributed. It has been decided to "diplomatically isolate Pakistan" and punish those behind the Uri attacks with new-generation Russian-made, HAL-assembled Kadi Ninda 30-MKI.
I'm sure the printers are being warmed up as we speak to start pumping out a new edition of dossiers.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador

.............................................................................................................

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Please, you think in 3-4 months anyone will give a $hit about these brave warriors who have lost their lives?

It's been 8 months since Parhankor, still waiting for SOMETHING.

Sorry to say but you are the worst kind of apologist (nothing personal bro), dangling a non-existent carrot when there is zero indication from those actually in power that they will ever lift a finger to seek justice.
Agree with you to some extent.
We can expect some action being taken against Pakistan but no military action at all.
Political-hand us the terrorist or we won't mind gang raping Indus water treaty.

abingdonboy

Country flag
Agree with you to some extent.
We can expect some action being taken against Pakistan but no military action at all.
Political-hand us the terrorist or we won't mind gang raping Indus water treaty.
I'll believe it when I see it.

More like Modi will give another speech lambasting terrorists and their sponsors declining to actually call a spade a spade and name Pakistan at all and that will be that.

Let us remember the precedent Pathankot has set. Not a SINGLE conviction, instead India completely humiliated itself by asking the arsonists to be firefighters and inviting them to come and personally inspect their handiwork.

You actually could not create a blueprint for a more pathetic way for a nation to behave.

No wonder the world has no respect for India.

busesaway

1. Jammu and Kashmir is too large to be administered as an Union Territory. Out of the three regions (Jammu, Laddakh and Kashmir) only the Sunni-Muslim dominated Kashmir is posing issues for our security establishment, the other two regions are pro-India.

2. CRPF battalions are at State Government's disposal in case the local law and order machinery proves to be inadequate. This was exactly the situation during 1990s. We won't like to get into same situation again, hurts our pride and credibility. Locals know the terrain and the people better.

3. I support the idea of restricting the movement of Kashmiris outside the state in same manner like Outsiders' movement is restricted in J&K because of article 370.

I don't think that we will ever be able to secure the LOC because of the kind of difficult terrain we have there.

Western Countries are not accountable and responsible for India's mess. India will have to fight her battles using her own strength and money.
1) If the only areas of the state that are volatile are "Kashmir", then that province should be administrated as a Union Territory. It should at least be 'occupied'.

2) I think using paramilitary is a better idea. And I mean replacing regular police forces with paramilitary. The better trained personnel will be able to keep law & order in the region. The regular police can still exist but with a more community orientated role.

3) I'm glad you agree with using an internal passport. :biggrin2:

I think one should try to build a border wall along the Kashmir-India border, even if it's relatively weak. Then, India should strengthen the border between India-Pakistan. It's for security, rather than defining borders.

But NATO takes an active role in foreign engagements. It shouldn't have ignored the plight of Indians. And more importantly, the United States should never have provided financial aid to Pakistani with the aim of improving their military, especially when there's no secure knowledge about where else the money would go.

Until earlier this year, both NATO and China were subsidizing the enemy, and NATO, China and Russia were providing it with military hardware...

Bullet

Country flag
*कायरता का तेल चढ़ा है*
*लाचारी की बाती पर*
*दुश्मन नंगा नाच रहे है*
*भारत माँ की छाती पर,*
*दिल्ली वाले इन हमलों पर*
*दो आंसू रो देते हैं*
*कुत्ते चार मारने में*
*हम सत्रह शेर खो देते हैं!!*

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

DingDong

Country flag
I'll believe it when I see it.

More like Modi will give another speech lambasting terrorists and their sponsors declining to actually call a spade a spade and name Pakistan at all and that will be that.

Let us remember the precedent Pathankot has set. Not a SINGLE conviction, instead India completely humiliated itself by asking the arsonists to be firefighters and inviting them to come and personally inspect their handiwork.

You actually could not create a blueprint for a more pathetic way for a nation to behave.

No wonder the world has no respect for India.

This Gujju Teli is under pressure of the large businesses which fear financial losses in event of military action.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles