Pakistani terrorists attacked Army Camp in J&K's Uri

Status
Not open for further replies.

busesaway

I've always advocated for a wall to be built along Kashmir.

1) Why isn't Kashmir directly controlled by the government in Delhi? India has seven union territories, but can't get itself together to install order in Kashmir.

2) The state should be policed (civilian policing) through paratroopers brought in from other states. The gendameries used in several countries were invented for this precise purpose.

3) The residents of Kashmir could receive an internal passport, similar to those used by the overseas territories of Europe, to help regulate the residents movements.

On the subject of a wall, I think a dual-wall should be built in Kashmir. One along the Kashmir-India border, and another along the India-Pakistan border.

I also deplore many western countries for refusing to take a harder line against Pakistan. Instead, the majority of action has seen Pakistan being funded by NATO with the aim of improving its military. In stark contrast, countries such as Germany and Japan are restricted by the United States from improving its military.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Chaddi RSS is a good for nothing spineless organization, and since BJP and Modi have their roots from RSS , they master in same ineptitude and verbal masturbation

They won't do shit about this heinous attack , look at the cow face of Rajnath Ninda Singh he is fucking clueless

So much for #dovalspinelessdoctrine
Had it Mumbai Doval would snatched away Baloochistan
As I said earlier , army should do a coup then only we can have a ray of hope in this coward infested country ..
Why are you so surprise these are same Chaddi Dogs who mobilised Army on the front and bark Parakram even without firing a Single bullet.

I suggest beat RSS memeber and strip him naked whenever they are found. Muslaman already do that lol

Actually they are not Dog which is loyal, they are Pigs with 56 breast.

SANITY

Actually it was ABV who hailed her as Durga. And the war plans had to be hush hush because there was an Amreeki mole in HER cabinet. Go figure.
I know it was AB Vajpayee who said that. Don't know about the American mole. Read several names in several articles suggesting many possibilities. It's difficult to figure on my own.
The role of Nehru Gandhis in the state of the nation is a matter of debate for another thread. But if your clan ruled the country directly or indirectly for 60 odd years, naturally you'll get the lions share of credit for the good and the lions share of blame for the ills.
It's no matter of debate for me. All the leaders have contributed for India and they are supposed to get credit for the all positives as well negatives for India. Why just the leaders but all the citizens have contribution in whatever we have achived. I was only referring to those who only keep criticising and abusing them and have only praise for Modi and his supporter and disrespect for others. So yes, they are to get lions share for the good as well as bad but they are/were not an enemy of the nation.
They tried to do something good for nation, succeded in some and failed in some, we are to identify where they went wrong and make amends.
The BBC "docuemntary" that you speak of was psy-ops. Nothing more. The bastards were intend on humanising and sympathising with the Paki butchers. They "interviewed" a Baki officer who claimed that "they stopped fighting to save lives"!!! The BBC reporter did not see it fit to question why this concern for "human lives" did not manifest when 3 million Bengalis (mostly Hindus) were slaughtered and countless women raped. Have a look at their interview with IG to see their barely disguised bias and contempt for India.
That's possible.

I am pretty sure Bangladeshis would have been happy, much like they are belatedly sending those butchers to gallows now. Instead, we gained some land (credit for that), failed to renegotiate bilateral treaties such as IWT and let the Bakis go Scott free for no obvious benefit. Heck we didn't even get them to pay us war reparations.
Agree.
I know only as much as the rest do. What none of us know are the pressures and the support that IG had during that time. Much like we are largely ignorant of those facing GoI today. We can only speculate based on the events that actually unfolded.
I got the same opinion.

Bornubus

20 not 17

14316876_1193329974070636_4228301075321839678_n.jpg

Numbers could further rise because 60 - 80 % Burn cases usually die in few days.
--------------------------

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
I think instead of surgical attack, he needs a big surgery of his brain. lots of blabber mouthing. Salla keep giving lectures and MANN KI BAAT and self patting all the time. bloody all talk zero (ANDA) show.
Aha!
Now, this is called contribution.:biggrin2:
Come up with some sensible reply or idea (if you have), otherwise stop quoting me commie.
Only if you have open your eyes, the solution is on this page, just read what former military commanders has to say. We are no one to give suggestions it has already being given by people who have much knowledge and experience than 100 DFI forums.
But at least we can discuss the required strategy, I hope you know @sukhish very well. He's another copy of genius.
And don't be a pussy my dear brother.
What I did?
I agree that attack is a national shame and steps must be taken, still BJP>>>>>> current congis who defended the terrorists beheading our jawans.

Bornubus

Aha!
Now, this is called contribution.:biggrin2:
Come up with some sensible reply or idea (if you have), otherwise stop quoting me commie.

But at least we can discuss the required strategy, I hope you know @sukhish very well. He's another copy of genius.

What I did?
I agree that attack is a national shame and steps must be taken, still BJP>>>>>> current congis who defended the terrorists beheading our jawans.
Arr who is supporting the congies here ?

we are comparing the chaddis with congies.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
You keep hitting your head anywhere, or keep shouting.

There will be no action!!!!!!!!!!

Reason is clear yaar. It will unite the Pakis. India has invested Billions to increase the vurnebility of Pakis. And one wrong move will be lethal to us.

What important is, they should increase the momentum by 5 times.

captonjohn

Country flag
May I suggest something? Retaliation by doing surgical strike is far away as Pakistani forces are on high alert. I mean they anticipate our move after this attack. How about breaking piece in LOC by starting heavy artillery fire on Pakistani post just like we did before so Pakistan had to go to UN.

This time Pakistan cannot go to UN.

sachin458377

Country flag
How much PROBABILITY that this attack was actually executed by our own CASHmiri musalman??

btw I know ammunition came from porkistan

2.What are WAR OBJECTIVES??

For me best option ... AZAD Balochisthan :)
When you can't attack for your own cause..... What you expect from these POLITICIANS. Diplomacy and all that is ok at certain level but after that you have to attack.

captonjohn

Country flag
Another step could be to strip down all Hurriyat and separatist by either taking their powers or throwing out them out of country by political means. Give them desh nikala! Kashmir is already burning and these people giving this fire the fuel.

Bornubus

Pakis will never let Kashmiri Muslaman to attack as Fidayeen. The reason is simple each and every kashmiri Jihadi is worth 1000 to a Punjabi Jihadi active in Kashmir beacuse they are the face of local resistance to the world.

Thats why Pakis whine about local freedom fighter and struggle while 90% of Kashmiri Jihad is carried out by Punjabi Muslaman.

So why waste a local Mujahid on little Army camp worth 20 life when they have a Paki Punjab the biggest nursery of Terrorism in the world.

captonjohn

Country flag
Retaliation should come into steps:

Step 1
Break seize fire on LOC and shell them with heavy artillery they see never before. Kill maximum number of enemies so that Pakistan need to go to UN and when she goes to UN we will raise terrorism issue.

Step 2
Expel the all separatist politically from India. Let them go to any country but they cannot stay in India. Kashmir is burning because of these cowards.

Step 3
Shut our embassy in Pakistan, call back our ambassador and ask Pakistani ambassador to go back.

Step 4
Raise the Balochistan issue more aggressively in UN.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Arr who is supporting the congies here ?
@sukhish
we are comparing the chaddis with congies.
Don't the same members who are abusing GoI today usually dance after success of every operation and make a lot of fun with Photoshoppy.
Come on Man, you'll give up in a single loss or won't you fill the Special Forces Thread with pics of dead muzzies which will die now in future operations. At least operations occur instead of defending porks that terrorists were in dress of pak army.

I can never forget those words.

I don't say that BJP is very good either because how did they let attack occur at first place but we have lack of options.
I will abuse them with all emotions out of heart, but yesterday, I will either won't vote or vote BJP instead of AAP and INC.
Cuz nahin mama se kana mama achha.
But my criticism will make some grounds for congis on other hand.
On Topic:

For condemnation, in two days of attack, no one can do anything except condemnation. Governments' stance will be decided in military operation (at least occurring unlike....).
I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.

Off Topic:
Just a week ago, my cousin sent me a video of Post Pathankot operations video where bullets from machine gun bursted the forhead of muzzie like a water balloon. Fabulous!

DingDong

Country flag
I've always advocated for a wall to be built along Kashmir.

1) Why isn't Kashmir directly controlled by the government in Delhi? India has seven union territories, but can't get itself together to install order in Kashmir.

2) The state should be policed (civilian policing) through paratroopers brought in from other states. The gendameries used in several countries were invented for this precise purpose.

3) The residents of Kashmir could receive an internal passport, similar to those used by the overseas territories of Europe, to help regulate the residents movements.

On the subject of a wall, I think a dual-wall should be built in Kashmir. One along the Kashmir-India border, and another along the India-Pakistan border.

I also deplore many western countries for refusing to take a harder line against Pakistan. Instead, the majority of action has seen Pakistan being funded by NATO with the aim of improving its military. In stark contrast, countries such as Germany and Japan are restricted by the United States from improving its military.
1. Jammu and Kashmir is too large to be administered as an Union Territory. Out of the three regions (Jammu, Laddakh and Kashmir) only the Sunni-Muslim dominated Kashmir is posing issues for our security establishment, the other two regions are pro-India.

2. CRPF battalions are at State Government's disposal in case the local law and order machinery proves to be inadequate. This was exactly the situation during 1990s. We won't like to get into same situation again, hurts our pride and credibility. Locals know the terrain and the people better.

3. I support the idea of restricting the movement of Kashmiris outside the state in same manner like Outsiders' movement is restricted in J&K because of article 370.

I don't think that we will ever be able to secure the LOC because of the kind of difficult terrain we have there.

Western Countries are not accountable and responsible for India's mess. India will have to fight her battles using her own strength and money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles