Pakistan Armed Forces-Pictures & Videos

safriz

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
What does this exactly mean? .....
Basic system requirements met and system deployed as functional while further improvements being made. For example misisle can be deployed with say 300 meter CEP and later tests carried out to reduce CEP.

safriz

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
We have to make our systems from sratch mister unlike you who can beg and borrow from the DPRK or PRC
The above mentioned post reeks of a classic example of dick measuring
Who told you sir our systems are not deployed
We are under no obligations international or otherwise to let anyone know of our deployments
More of a variety and Range gaps measuring contest.
There are very large gaps between ranges of Indian missiles with nothing in between to cover those gaps. Such problem doesn't exist with Pakistani Arsenal, hence better planned and better thought through.

P.S . As long as DPRK, China , Ukraine and Russia don't make copyright claims on us we are fine, and they are not.

Reactions: Neo

porky_kicker

Country flag
What does this exactly mean? .....
more like checking if the chinese north korean supplied missiles have all the necessary components in place and in working condition one at at time due to the out of the world performance of ruhani/jinn infused cold testing technique of the porkies:biggrin2:

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
More of a variety and Range gaps measuring contest.
There are very large gaps between ranges of Indian missiles with nothing in between to cover those gaps. Such problem doesn't exist with Pakistani Arsenal, hence better planned and better thought out .
Is this a joke listen sunfbumble there is something called doctrin your ranges are almost the same because your number one enemy is india therefore this uniformity in range while we have to keep both extrems only short range for you and a long range for your iron gigolo

safriz

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Is this a joke listen sunfbumble there is something called doctrin your ranges are almost the same because your number one enemy is india therefore this uniformity in range while we have to keep both extrems only short range for you and a long range for your iron gigolo
No not a Joke.'
You asked what was the purpose of my post and comparison and i replied.
About Covering China. I am not sure if whole of China is covered by Indian missiles?
Agni-5 isn't deployed yet and still being tested. Even when it is deployed even then all of china cannot be hit from anywhere in India .
From southern tip of India the north east of China is 6200 Km > Agni-5 when deployed will have 5500 Km range with a warhead heavy enough to have strategic blast. Use a lighter warhead for higher range and likewise blast yield will be lower and no point in making yourself vulnerable to massive Chinese retaliation.
As of now only 4000 Km Agni-4 is deployed and ready and that is insufficient.
India will eventually get there but after a few years.
As of now we Pakistanis are very happy with India's constant provocation of china as we keep getting goodies from China as a result and our missiles improve without much effort from us.
Sop do i have a problem with Agni-5 , Agni-4 and other upcoming china specific missiles ? Not at all

Reactions: Neo

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag

Large weapon and electronics chamber on Pakistan's Nasr Quasi Ballistic missile.
The missile is armed with Neutron bomb for penetrating Netron radiation burst disabling Men and machine in a large area if not necessarily Kill and destroy.
Theoretically any nuclear weapon under 10 Kiloton yield is a neutron weapon by virtue of very high neutron emission at detonation.
Larger warheads had outer shells absorbing high energy neutrons using them as trigger for fuhrer nuclear reactions.

Well, well, well, it's Safriz, the filthy internet terrorist.

safriz

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Also try looking at Google maps . For the currently longest range Indian Missile the Agni-4 to have any chance of hitting Major cities of China Beijing and Shanghai. It will have to be fired from far north of Odessa in east of India and from borders of Kashmir in the west. Anything south of that and the Agni-4 will reach far less populated areas of China which won't have much impact.
However the retaliation from China will be unimaginable.
So as someone in this tread mentioned that India keeps developing missiles while Pakistan isn't.
So looking at the above facts it makes perfect sense for India to keep trying and improving the range of their missiles,so that eventually after some years they reach parity with China . China as of now can hit anywhere in India from anywhere in China.
But India is far off from having that capability.

Imaxxx

"Shaktimev Jayate" - Strength Alone Triumphs
Country flag
Its a very common Indian superiority complex online.

In the last 3 years i have barely posted 100 messages here so that shows my level of enthusiasm.
Of course the Indian superiority complex...because it is rooted in fact as proven all over the world. We are superior human beings compared to you pakis.

The reason for posting only 100 msgs is pretty clear...there is nothing from pakiland to post.

Tarun Kumar

All the Prithvi will be retired in next 4 to 5 years only agni series will be left and logistics cost will reduce.
I doubt prithvi2 and prithvi 3 will be retired. P2 and P3 use more advanced liquid fuel than P1 and are much cheaper than solid fuel missiles.

Tarun Kumar

Also try looking at Google maps . For the currently longest range Indian Missile the Agni-4 to have any chance of hitting Major cities of China Beijing and Shanghai. It will have to be fired from far north of Odessa in east of India and from borders of Kashmir in the west. Anything south of that and the Agni-4 will reach far less populated areas of China which won't have much impact.
However the retaliation from China will be unimaginable.
So as someone in this tread mentioned that India keeps developing missiles while Pakistan isn't.
So looking at the above facts it makes perfect sense for India to keep trying and improving the range of their missiles,so that eventually after some years they reach parity with China . China as of now can hit anywhere in India from anywhere in China.
But India is far off from having that capability.
Agni 4 has 6000km range and agni 5 has 10000 km range.

safriz

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Gha

Ghauri is an outdated liquid fuel missile which uses old generation liquid fuel tech and most likely is being retired. You are counting different versions of same missile as different missiles. Also having more types of missiles unnecessarily raises costs .All major powers have only 2-3 types of missiles. For eg both US and Russia are moving towards 2 missile type arsenal. US with Minuteman for land based and Trident for sea based. Russia for Sarmat for land and Bulava for sea. In India's case ,I suppose the currrent missile inventory is more than sufficient. Also I would hope agni 3 and agni 5 are replaced by agni 6. Having more variety of missiles is actually bad . Moreover you have not included K15 which is deployed, K4 which is developed and in process of deployment like Shaheen 3 and Pralay/Shaurya QBM whichwill be a tactical nuclear/conventional missile.
No evedence of or official word on K-15 being deployed. No pics or vids to prove that either.
Have you any links to prove?

Tarun Kumar

No evedence of or official word on K-15 being deployed. No pics or vids to prove that either.
Have you any links to prove?
I have already provided a link in my other posts of Agni 5 having range of 10000km. APJ Abdul Kalam is on record saying that Agni 2 can go upto 3500km vector and attempt to increase its range in a newer version (which is now called Agni 4) will take it upto 6000km . Arihant is already conducting deterrrence patrols which is known to everyone so it is obvious that K15 is deployed as K4 is 1-2 years from deployment. As I said India rarely announces true ranges of its missile.

Tarun Kumar

I dont think so. Their chinese vintage missiles like M9, M11 and M18 which are classified under shaheen and ghaznavi series are fairly robust and accurate. Moreover Shaheen 3 has a full fledged second stage and is likely that they developed this capability inhouse with Chinese help. But all in all in Asia I would rate Chinese missile programme most advanced followed by India followed by iran. Iranian probably already has missiles in 6000-8000km vector.

charlie

Country flag
I doubt prithvi2 and prithvi 3 will be retired. P2 and P3 use more advanced liquid fuel than P1 and are much cheaper than solid fuel missiles.
well any news of they are still in production ?

SFC is just conducting user trial from time to time and no news of replenishing the stock.

safriz

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I have already provided a link in my other posts of Agni 5 having range of 10000km. APJ Abdul Kalam is on record saying that Agni 2 can go upto 3500km vector and attempt to increase its range in a newer version (which is now called Agni 4) will take it upto 6000km . Arihant is already conducting deterrrence patrols which is known to everyone so it is obvious that K15 is deployed as K4 is 1-2 years from deployment. As I said India rarely announces true ranges of its missile.
Mr.Kalam may have been talking about possibilities not ground realities.
Thing is when a ballistic missile rises to space and back to atmosphere , it is too high to remain hidden and the whole world is watching. Satellite,Radars , even Telescopes can easily track the Ballistic missile. Calculate trajectory and hence the range. For Example Agni-4 rises to about 700 Km in altitude while traveling on Lofted trajectory and impossible to hide where it is going.
It's not Cruise missile which can remain hidden and nobody will know of it's actual course and range,its ballistic missile we are talking about which the whole world watches.
If India had tested a missile of 10,000 or 6000 Kilometer range,the world had known and it would have been reported on say Chinese media may be? Even British media showed concerns about Recent Agni-5 test and reported the range as 5000 Kilometers and altitude 600 Kilometers.
I

Last edited:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
No not a Joke.'
You asked what was the purpose of my post and comparison and i replied.
About Covering China. I am not sure if whole of China is covered by Indian missiles?
Agni-5 isn't deployed yet and still being tested. Even when it is deployed even then all of china cannot be hit from anywhere in India .
From southern tip of India the north east of China is 6200 Km > Agni-5 when deployed will have 5500 Km range with a warhead heavy enough to have strategic blast. Use a lighter warhead for higher range and likewise blast yield will be lower and no point in making yourself vulnerable to massive Chinese retaliation.
As of now only 4000 Km Agni-4 is deployed and ready and that is insufficient.
India will eventually get there but after a few years.
As of now we Pakistanis are very happy with India's constant provocation of china as we keep getting goodies from China as a result and our missiles improve without much effort from us.
Sop do i have a problem with Agni-5 , Agni-4 and other upcoming china specific missiles ? Not at all
For A5 range against China, its MIRVed and range can be extended upto 8500 km but bringing down the payload. China has raised the issue for a reason.

Plus, if you are questioning capability of a country to cover China who can throw it's spacecraft 485 million miles deep in outer space, you are a fool.

Currently Pakistan has 11 Types of Deployed Nuclear armed missiles and two in Development while deployed. Total of 13.

Ghauri-1
Ghauri-2
Abdali
Ghaznavi
Shaheen
Shaheen-1
Shaheen-1A (Version 1)
Shaheen-1A (version 2,in testing while deployed)
Shaheen-2
Shaheen-3 (testing while deployed)
Babur Cruise milssile
Ra'ad ALCM
Nasr Battle field ballistic missile.

India has

Prithvi-1
Prithvi-2
Prithvi-3
Dhanush (Prithvi naval version)
Agni-1
Agni-2
Agni-3
Agni-4

Agni-5 Not deployed yet. K-series not deployed yet. Nirbhay not deployed yet.

Total types of Indian deployed nuclear missiles 8
Just because you wrote the versions of Shaheen and not of Indian Missiles to make your list long, that doesn't change the fact that it's rare that India doesn't operate any kind missile which Pak has but same is not vice versa!:biggrin2:
Shaheens or Abdali, all are either short range or medium range.
Is there even a single IRBM in your list?
No.:D
Even you tried to squeeze Indian list and you are only including Indian Ballistic Missiles, even then, Agnis dwarfed them.
:lol:

Not complete list for Indian Missiles,
Trishul (Retired)
Akask SAM
Prithvi-1
Prithvi-2
Prithvi-3
Dhanush
Agni-1
Agni-2
Agni-3 (two versions)
Agni-4 (MaRV)
And there's only one pending test for Agni-5.:dude:
K-15 Sagarika SLQBM (Hyperspace Submarine Launched Missile)

BrahMos LACM

Prahar (Tactical Battlefield Ballistic Missile) (Similar to Nasr but unlike Pakistanis, Indians don't go Gaga over small missiles)

Barak 8 LRSAM

Pradyumna(Exo Atmospheric Interceptor)

Ashwin (Endo Atmospheimric Interceptor, being inducted while testing)

There are very few sorts of missiles
In Pipe:
Agni-V (just one test pending)
Agni-VI ICBM
Agni-1P
Nirbhay LACM/ALCM/SLCM
K-4 SLIRBM
Shaurya (QBM)
NGARM (Anti Radiation)

I'm not including basic weapons like Torpedoes, AAMs, Howitzers which Pak doesn't have.
This list may help you,
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_missiles_by_country

safriz

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
For A5 range against China, its MIRVed and range can be extended upto 8500 km but bringing down the payload. China has raised the issue for a reason.

Plus, if you are questioning capability of a country to cover China who can throw it's spacecraft 485 million miles deep in outer space, you are a fool.

Just because you wrote the versions of Shaheen and not of Indian Missiles to make your list long, that doesn't change the fact that it's rare that India doesn't operate any kind missile which Pak has but same is not vice versa!:biggrin2:
Shaheens or Abdali, all are either short range or medium range.
Is there even a single IRBM in your list?
No.:D
Even you tried to squeeze Indian list and you are only including Indian Ballistic Missiles, even then, Agnis dwarfed them.
:lol:

Not complete list for Indian Missiles,
Trishul (Retired)
Akask SAM
Prithvi-1
Prithvi-2
Prithvi-3
Dhanush
Agni-1
Agni-2
Agni-3 (two versions)
Agni-4 (MaRV)
And there's only one pending test for Agni-5.:dude:
K-15 Sagarika SLQBM (Hyperspace Submarine Launched Missile)

BrahMos LACM

Prahar (Tactical Battlefield Ballistic Missile) (Similar to Nasr but unlike Pakistanis, Indians don't go Gaga over small missiles)

Barak 8 LRSAM

Pradyumna(Exo Atmospheric Interceptor)

Ashwin (Endo Atmospheimric Interceptor, being inducted while testing)

There are very few sorts of missiles
In Pipe:
Agni-V (just one test pending)
Agni-VI ICBM
Agni-1P
Nirbhay LACM/ALCM/SLCM
K-4 SLIRBM
Shaurya (QBM)
NGARM (Anti Radiation)

I'm not including basic weapons like Torpedoes, AAMs, Howitzers which Pak doesn't have.
This list may help you,
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_missiles_by_country
My post was about "Nuclear capable" missiles only but you included Indian weapons without any declared Nuclear capability. USA has tested Nuclear weapon from Artillery cannons but that doesn't make the whole artillery regiment a nuclear force. A country has to demonstrate and announce it's capability of Hurling nuclear weapons on certain platforms to make it count as nuclear. That's called Nuclear deterrence and can only be achieved if people know about it and evidence presented by the country. No point in keeping nuclear weapons hidden as it won't deter anyone as nobody knows about them?

Agni-5 in it's current form cannot carry MIRV as it uses the to triangular space to carry the third stage, usually dedicated wholly for weapons .
Mounting an MIRV stage will need removal of third stage from Agni,and reduction of range.
Currently it can only carry one warhead on top of a triangular third stage which gives it the range of 5500 KM. Without that extra stage it will have same range as Agni-3.
If any Indian missile may be able to carry MIRV it may be Agni-3 as it's 2 meter wide and lots of space on top. But it doesn't fly long and high enough For MIRV stage twisting and turning and releasing warheads in different directions. It goes into Rather depressed trajectory of 350 Kilometers altitude.

SilentKiller

Country flag
@Neo @Hassain Ghazini @Zulfiqar Khan
I have small queries for u..
why is pakistan exporting or selling JF-17 to Myanmar?
Myanmar is killing muslims..if u have no problem in muslim being getting killed in Myanmar or in china..why turn blind on muslims poor state in these countries?
JF-17 will be used to kill muslims in myanmar. u name everything on invador i.e. liberator (muslims)..why can't u liberate muslims in china or myanmar..why are u biased.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
My post was about "Nuclear capable" missiles only but you included Indian weapons without any declared Nuclear capability.
Even then, the issue of variants is there, Agni-3 has.:dude:
And second issue, more type of short range missiles simply doesn't put you ahead.
Mounting an MIRV stage will need removal of third stage from Agni,and reduction of range.
Or adding more powerful motor, India has a lot of them.
Currently it can only carry one warhead on top of a triangular third stage which gives it the range of 5500 KM.
Or multiple small warheads.

MIRVs aren't deployed yet.
It goes into Rather depressed trajectory of 350 Kilometers altitude.
It's around 500 kilometres! :rolleyes:
Weight to range to ratio highest? What kind of joke is this?
Agni 5 (India)
Weight: 50 tonnes
Range 5500-8000 kms

DF-4 (PRC)
Weight: 82 tonnes
Range- 5500-7000kms

R-7 (USSR)
Weight: 280 tonnes
Range: 8800kms

A5 is India's first attempt to make an ICBM.
Upcoming one:
Agni -6
Weight- Upto 70 tonnes
Range- 8,000-12,000 kms

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles