PAF JF-17 Thunder Crashed in Attock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eiffe

This photograph refreshed my memory of Gnat crashing on Halwara AIr Force base in 1966 where my father was witness to the same crash, it really sent chill up my spine. In that incident the pilot could not eject from plane. He never told us the details about it, now I can just imagine soldiers of any nation have to live with such a horrible memories and keep it locked in their head all their life.
Being a fighter pilot is a tough ask. Is your father also a fighter pilot??

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
LOL, Do U think GOI tell u every crash?
Helllol:

Can you join China's space programme? If so I will recommend your name for the next trip to moon and than you can set up a new colony of all the LOL guys from earth. Please go away somewhere else with one liner. Enough of that nonsense.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
Being a fighter pilot is a tough ask. Is your father also a fighter pilot??
No he was in the signals branch of IAF. He has been leading retired life thank god in good health in spite of all the cigarettes he smokes to this day.
My class mates did join all three wings of Armed forces and I am trying to locate them through Internet. I did locate one through his brother who was Air force Attache in Indian Embassy in USA. That is another story. I will tell you later on.

Eiffe

No he was in the signals branch of IAF. He has been leading retired life thank god in good health in spite of all the cigarettes he smokes to this day.
My class mates did join all three wings of Armed forces and I am trying to locate them through Internet. I did locate one through his brother who was Air force Attache in Indian Embassy in USA. That is another story. I will tell you later on.
Give my respect him. We all value dearly the services each defense personnel perform for our country.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
Give my respect him. We all value dearly the services each defence personnel perform for our country.
Thank you very much Eiffe. I will do that. I agree with you. Don't you think it is time for GOI to have one dedicated day to pay homage and respect all three wings of armed forces. I was informed by our forum friend Ray that IA does have November 11 reserved for the same purpose, it is on the same line as we have in the western countries which is called "Remembrance Day".

Do you also have any one from your family serving in the armed forces?

Thank you once again. Take care and best regards.

ice berg

If there much to discuss until we know the cause of it? Anyway RIP to the dead pilot. I am sure his family is mourning a lost son right now.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
JH7 & JF17 crashes & similarities..

Not Long ago a JH7 crashes at 2011 at China air show, It feture similar non zero-zero ejection seat, One survived other died, Why i came with this incident coz they way both Aircraft crashed and in similar way Pilots of both Aircraft ejected....

JH7 crashes at 2011 CIGAC:

No rockets propelling the chair or rocket trail or even smoke behind the chair but gravity itself..

Other Pilot is still inside the Aircraft trapped..

Important Pic and related to JF-17 crash, Look at the position when it crashed, nose is down and tail up but at a angle, Also this is the last pic of the other pilot who was struggling to get out of his cockpit, R I P..

The Impact Of J7, Note the ball of dust when wings hit the ground..

Report:
JH7 crashes at 2011 CIGAC,Chinese fighter jet nose-dives into field at exhibition; 1 pilot confirmed dead

China's state-run television CCTV showed images of the Chinese-made plane falling from the sky and bursting into flames when it hit the ground at the show in Shaanxi province.The pilot managed to eject and was seen parachuting down, but a journalist at the scene said the parachute had not fully opened . The pilot who ejected suffered only minor injuries, but his comrade have been trapped in the doomed plane, earlier Xinhua reports said, citing witnesses and air show organizer He Liang.

Now:
JF-17 Accident:

Note: Look at the crater made by the Aircraft, Also front nose and cockpit is completely destroyed compare to tail section, Also do note the typical position of the Wings on ground, It fall nose down, It looks the impact is similar to JH7..

Report On JF17 crash:

A Chengdu/Pakistan Aeronautical Complex JF-17 fighter aircraft operated by the Pakistan air force has crashed shortly after taking from Kamra air base, killing the pilot, an industry source said.The PAF confirmed that the aircraft was flying at low level and crashed shortly after takeoff on 14 November. dead body was recovered some three kilometers from the crash site,it has observed that the parachute was not properly open due to which the pilot got martyred
DUBAI: JF-17 crashes in Pakistan's KamraPAF JF-17 thunder plane crashed | National | South Asian News Agency

Similarities in Both crashes:

1. Both aircraft crashed at Nose Down position at low altitude..
2. Both Pilots had problem with Parachute opening..
3. Death of the pilots from the same cause..
3. Both Aircraft have technical Problems due to it crashed..

These are assumptions not to be taken seriously.. :namaste:

Last edited:

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
Good guess, try more .LOL

Not Long ago a JH7 crashes at 2011 at China air show, It feture similar non zero-zero ejection seat, One survived other died, Why i came with this incident coz they way both Aircraft crashed and in similar way Pilots of both Aircraft ejected....

JH7 crashes at 2011 CIGAC:

Report:
JH7 crashes at 2011 CIGAC,Chinese fighter jet nose-dives into field at exhibition; 1 pilot confirmed dead

Now:
JF-17 Accident:

Report On JF17 crash:

DUBAI: JF-17 crashes in Pakistan's KamraPAF JF-17 thunder plane crashed | National | South Asian News Agency

Similarities in Both crashes:

1. Both aircraft crashed at Nose Down position at low altitude..
2. Both Pilots had problem with Parachute opening..
3. Death of the pilots from the same cause..
3. Both Aircraft have technical Problems due to it crashed..

These are assumptions not to be taken seriously.. :namaste:

SPIEZ

Country flag
Poor Pilots, they risk their own lives on the flying machines. R.I.P. i hope they didn't have to suffer very long.

SPIEZ

Country flag
Dova he's mad. And tempting the mods to ban him. Even the chinese think he's a troll, so go ahead don't bother about thhis thing

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
To the Lol guy, unlike china, the government cannot hide anything. Not a crash of a fighter and loss of a pilot. No way. Plus there is public accountability. CAG screws the govt for any mishandling. They take audit of inventory and even pulls up the government for delays in acquisition.

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
Dova he's mad. And tempting the mods to ban him. Even the chinese think he's a troll, so go ahead don't bother about thhis thing
Well, I don't know who is mad? But no me,and I don't think Chinese members think I m a troll except one loser.LOL

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
MODs, give niceguy a birthday gift when his birthday comes up. Rename his username to "LOLguy2011". Suits him. :namaste:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I think that will be all in this thread.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Wow, aren't the JF-17s supposed to be like 2 years old?
Can't imagine what would be their crash rate after a decade (if their fleet survives a decade).

Oh and RIP pilot.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The aircraft is said to be fascinatingly modern and a world beater as per the Chinese posters.

Maybe the pilot could not understand the intricacies of flying this machine!

The Inquiry will establish the reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles