PAF JF-17 Thunder Crashed in Attock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eiffe

So, any country do not do like that?LOL

May be indian r different .LOL
no in India, USA or any other normal country a simple statement is made that a plane is crashed. coz the govt is not scared. whreas in china the govt is scared that someday people might kick them out. :pound:

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
no in India, USA or any other normal country a simple statement is made that a plane is crashed. coz the govt is not scared. whreas in china the govt is scared that someday people might kick them out. :pound:
So, India didn't seal the mig 21 crash site ? US don't seal theF22 crash site?LOL

Last edited:

Eiffe

So, India don't seal after mig 21 crash? US don't seal the site After F22 crash?LOL
hahaha nice try diverting the issue.. India/USA publicly declare which aircraft crashed and are not humiliated when media reaches
to the funeral of a pilot. :pound:

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
hahaha nice try diverting the issue.. India/USA publicly declare which aircraft crashed and are not humiliated when media reaches
to the funeral of a pilot. :pound:
Ok, which media reached what funeral ? LOL

BTW, from ur link, I cannt see China tried to hidden air crash numbers . So, India' s 1001 crash record is unbreakable.LOL

Last edited:

ace009

Freakin' Fighter fan
What is worng with forum members? Why do you constantly go into d!ck measurements with our neighbors? Simply put, China>India>Pakistan in terms of economy and military - it's the truth and let's not fight childishly about it ...

If you have no proper input here, no technical knowhow, no educated opinions and no basis for your comments why waste the bandwidth?

Mods - I know you guys are permissive, but this forum is degenerating into a racist clusterf*ck - please take notice.

SHASH2K2

I guess everyone has right to express his opinion if he is not abusive towards anyone . Not all threads are technical in nature and they cannot be technical all the times. Its my opinion .

A.V.

[hl]Ok since all you guys here are new i warn you first , get over this personal attacks , this forum is not the way to throw insults at , post with conviction and quality .

Deleting all bad posts now . stay warned all of you guys here , get used to the forum rules or else you will end up on the wrong place and color[/hl]

A.V.

What is worng with forum members? Why do you constantly go into d!ck measurements with our neighbors? Simply put, China>India>Pakistan in terms of economy and military - it's the truth and let's not fight childishly about it ...

If you have no proper input here, no technical knowhow, no educated opinions and no basis for your comments why waste the bandwidth?

Mods - I know you guys are permissive, but this forum is degenerating into a racist clusterf*ck - please take notice.
Most of these guys are new and come form forums and places of this quality and nature , first our effort is to try and educate them and failing which strict action is taken , we did that recently with some old senior members who were repeatedly warned and failing which was shown the door .

Mods are less strict but not sleeping , over moderation is not what we aim to do but the fine line between , and in this good senior members like you , sash here on this thread are enough to educate these newbies to this place , we depend on guys like you all here who has been round and seen this to take these newbies to task early on to the ways round here. Then if it dosnet go inbetwen the ears mods have to step in , like i did here on this thread.

Eiffe

Most of these guys are new and come form forums and places of this quality and nature , first our effort is to try and educate then and failing which strict action is taken , we did that recently with some old senior members who were repeatedly warned and failing which was shown the door .

Mods are less strict but not sleeping , over moderation is not what we aim to do but the fine line between , and in this good senior members like you , sash here on this thread are enough to educate these newbies to this place , we depend on guys like you all here who has been round and seen this to take these newbies to task early on to the ways round here. then if it dosnet go inbetwen the hears mods have to step in , like i did here on this thread.
let me tell you i am not a newbie. i have regularly visited a forum where such chinese members along with posters from the other despicable country try to malign India.we have shut their mouth their also so how can we let them troll here. if they are posting senseless things8)

SADAKHUSH

Country flag

Imagine, Seat ejected and guy in air without parachute, that`s hurt !
This photograph refreshed my memory of Gnat crashing on Halwara AIr Force base in 1966 where my father was witness to the same crash, it really sent chill up my spine. In that incident the pilot could not eject from plane. He never told us the details about it, now I can just imagine soldiers of any nation have to live with such a horrible memories and keep it locked in their head all their life.

A.V.

let me tell you i am not a newbie. i have regularly visited a forum where such chinese members along with posters from the other despicable country try to malign India.we have shut their mouth their also so how can we let them troll here. if they are posting senseless things8)
You misunderstood my post buddy .

NEW= new to DFI

Forums & Places = jihadi forums across the border filled with abundant trolls.exactly like you mentioned.

The post was aimed at ace and ge got the implication , you did not get what i was saying , i mean this clearly that we could not let this forum degrade to the bad quality and taste of our neighbour land.

Here on this forum we have very good chinese members in kickok and ohimilaya and badguy who are here over a long time and make some quality debates and posts .

Showing respect is the essence here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles