PAF JF-17 Thunder Crashed in Attock

Status
Not open for further replies.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
4 months have passed, where is the report ? what reason they will tell us for the crash ? as per PAF JF17 is technically superior to many 4+ gen aircrafts, and their drivers ! sorry pilots are the best pilots, so they can't tell us the actual reason behind the crash. Mates! the series of JF17 crashes has now started, let us see how many go down !

J20!

Country flag
Every jet in operation has had a crash at one time or the other, rafales, eurofighters, f22's etc etc etc, let alone a single engine jet powered by a RUSSIAN engine.

PS. Brahmos, I'm kinda disgusted that you'd like that some guy was killed in a plane crash, but who am I to judge, you guys must hate each other more than I thought.

Wishing your family comfort Mohammad Hussain, go well.

Blackwater

Every jet in operation has had a crash at one time or the other, rafales, eurofighters, f22's etc etc etc, let alone a single engine jet powered by a RUSSIAN engine.

PS. Brahmos, I'm kinda disgusted that you'd like that some guy was killed in a plane crash, but who am I to judge, you guys must hate each other more than I thought.

Wishing your family comfort Mohammad Hussain, go well.
JF-17 is not designed to crash according to pakis

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
total LCA crash : 0
total prototypes built : 6
total LSP aircraft built : 16
total flying hours : 2800+ hours
IOC obtained : sometime last year.

:) :) you see, LCA is exceptional. HAL and DRDO was very careful regarding LCA.

s002wjh

Country flag

really it must be better than F16, F15, F18, F22, since all those plane crash before. ;)

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
really it must be better than F16, F15, F18, F22, since all those plane crash before. ;)
i am talking crash rates. LCA is still in development face. someday it may prove itself equally par or superior to f-16, f-18.

f-22 belongs to a whole different class. so no comparison here;

LCA will definitely be superior plane in south asia- atleast.

s002wjh

Country flag
i am talking crash rates. LCA is still in development face. someday it may prove itself equally par or superior to f-16, f-18.

f-22 belongs to a whole different class. so no comparison here;

LCA will definitely be superior plane in south asia- atleast.
yes its in development, jf17 is already in operational. more plane more fly hrs etc, hence increase chance of crash due to the plane or pilots etc. my point is, you can't judge one plane crash and said its crap. every plane has crash, i'm sure when LCA become operational someday, it will have crash at some point.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
yes its in development, jf17 is already in operational. more plane more fly hrs etc, hence increase chance of crash due to the plane or pilots etc. my point is, you can't judge one plane crash and said its crap. every plane has crash, i'm sure when LCA become operational someday, it will have crash at some point.
last time i checked, there were only 17 JF-17 built so far.

if jf17 is 'operational' then our LCA is way more than operational.

i think jf-17 still needs to go weapons integration test. correct me if i am wrong here..

J20!

Country flag

Hahaha! Your logic is astounding! LCA hasnt entered serial production yet and has a whopping 16 examples flying and you claim its superior to everything because it hasnt crashed yet? Its not even operational!

last time i checked, there were only 17 JF-17 built so far.

if jf17 is 'operational' then our LCA is way more than operational.

i think jf-17 still needs to go weapons integration test. correct me if i am wrong here..
Check again, there are almost 50 JF17's built. Missiles:
Air-to-air missiles: Short range: AIM-9L/M, PL-5E, PL-9C
Beyond visual range: PL-12 / SD-10

Air-to-surface missiles: Anti-radiation missiles : MAR-1[93]
Anti-ship missiles: C-802A,[73] C-803
Cruise missiles: Ra'ad ALCM

Bombs:
Unguided bombs: Mk-82, Mk-84 general purpose bombs
Matra Durandal anti-runway bomb
CBU-100/Mk-20 Rockeye anti-armour cluster bomb

Precision guided munitions (PGM): GBU-10, GBU-12, LT-2 laser-guided bombs
H-2, H-4 electro-optically guided,[3] LS-6 satellite-guided glide bombs[136]

The JF17 is operational, going on active patriols, with all these weapons intergrated.

J20!

Country flag
And why was it powered by a Russian engine? :eyebrows:

Dovhakin, dont lecture me on engines, the WS13 will be entering service with the soon to be unveiled JF17 block II, can you name an Indian engine entering service next year? Nope! Can you name an operational indian jet engine in service with your airforce? Nope! I can name the WS10A's flying with J11B RIGHT NOW... and with the J20's WS15, we have 3 engines that are in service or will be before 2019, how many will you have? Maybe 1, with Snecma's help perhaps?

There's a lot of you dont have engines here when we have one active and you have zilch...

Last edited:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador

Dovhakin, dont lecture me on engines, the WS13 will be entering service with the soon to be unveiled JF17 block II, can you name an Indian engine entering service next year? Nope! Can you name an operational indian jet engine in service with your airforce? Nope! I can name the WS10A's flying with J11B RIGHT NOW... and with the J20's WS15, we have 3 engines that are in service or will be before 2019, how many will you have? Maybe 1, with Snecma's help perhaps?

There's a lot of you dont have engines here when we have one active and you have zilch...
Russian deign copy running with a Old US made engine core..

Yes, its operational..

Hahaha! Your logic is astounding! LCA hasnt entered serial production yet and has a whopping 16 examples flying and you claim its superior to everything because it hasnt crashed yet? Its not even operational!
Its operational..

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
did i ever said 'serial production'? lol.. i said LSP.. LSP stands for limited serial production.

Check again, there are almost 50 JF17's built.
did you pulled that number out of your hat? what's your source?

Its not even operational!

Last edited by a moderator:

J20!

Country flag
Russian deign copy running with a Old US made engine core..

Yes, its operational..

Its operational..
Another classic DFI response. The WS10A uses a derivative of a GE F101 core, but which Russian design Kunal? Do you have a link maybe? I have never heard of any Russian designs in the WS10A. Is the WS13 a "russian copy" too? You can shout to the heavens about "russian copies" all you like but the fact remains, you dont got shit thats anywhere near comparable to them, let alone WS15...

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag

Lol....I just asked a question since you wrote RUSSIAN in upper case in the previous comment, why get so agitated?

Nope! Can you name an operational indian jet engine in service with your airforce?
Hmm....no but we aren't the ones dissing Russians everywhere, are we?

Dovhakin, dont lecture me on engines, the WS13 will be entering service with the soon to be unveiled JF17 block II, can you name an Indian engine entering service next year? Nope!
ZZZ-2XX would be entering service next year when we unveil Starship Enterprise.....:bored:

ice berg

And why was it powered by a Russian engine? :eyebrows:
Because Pakistan needs the fighters fast and it is quicker to buy from Russia?

Guess it is not that obvious for some people...

Glad I can help though. :cool2:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Another classic DFI response. The WS10A uses a derivative of a GE F101 core, but which Russian design Kunal? Do you have a link maybe? I have never heard of any Russian designs in the WS10A. Is the WS13 a "russian copy" too? You can shout to the heavens about "russian copies" all you like but the fact remains, you dont got shit thats anywhere near comparable to them, let alone WS15...
To be precious CFM International CFM56 (U.S. military designation F108) Which Used to power PLAN ships..

Why Russian Deign ? :

WS-10 engine
AL-31 Engine
Both Engine Dimentions are same, they look similar..

Now have a look at western deign engines:

Now why it have so much similarity with AL-31 ? Why not the other western types ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles