North East Security Watch

Azaad

Country flag
Indian army tired of watching Hindus get bullied again, eleiminates 3 Kuki terrorists in a counter attack
Seems More related to that deleted tweet where few IA personnel or personnel from our CAPF were taken prisoner / hostage.

Kumaoni

Seems More related to that deleted tweet where few IA personnel or personnel from our CAPF were taken prisoner / hostage.
no one’s been taken hostage, there are just clashes along the state it seems

tomthounaojam

Country flag

Clutterji trying his best to sound neutral.
He seems to be pro-Kuki these days, all his print articles are pro-Kuki
Btw
Yes, many weapons have been looted the only time I saw weapons with Meetei was at the initial days hardly in action yet Kuki there are so many of them using high-end guns from the so-called double barrel. Here is an example
You can't get INSAS lmg from a Gun seller in India nor from Myanmar then from where the irony of a peaceful village defense force.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
A Hindu meiti leader Pramod Singh openly confessing in a TV interview that how they plan to completely annihilate the minority Christian Kukis.
He further says that they have the support of the gov. and police and the Kukis will not be abe to defend themselves this time.

If they're coming on camera and spilling their plan, I don't think they have anything like this actually planned.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Where is Mahila Batallion when you need them.
Besides we need tasers to keep such people in check.
Wuss guru is making the situation harder by not doing anything.
The priority right now should be to disarm the Manipuris who are holding lethal weapons.

In the long term stability of Myanmar is necessary for a stable north east.

angryIndian

Country flag
Where is Mahila Batallion when you need them.
Besides we need tasers to keep such people in check.
Wuss guru is making the situation harder by not doing anything.
The priority right now should be to disarm the Manipuris who are holding lethal weapons.

In the long term stability of Myanmar is necessary for a stable north east.

Myanmar is a failed state.It has been facing internal strife since the very beginning with no end in sight.
The country most probably will collapse at some time in future.The only solution i see is we fence the entire border with that country.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Myanmar is a failed state.It has been facing internal strife since the very beginning with no end in sight.
The country most probably will collapse at some time in future.The only solution i see is we fence the entire border with that country.
"Collapse"
We can't have that across our border.
Stability Means either the Junta wins or the peopel win.
Currently the Junta is stronger.
Better of we deal with the Junta to cut some piece of the pie. We just need to remove the Insugency in Chinand Rakhine state, rest of the mayanmar won't have a proonged impact.
Any arrangement will work if we manage to benefit from it.

Cheran

Country flag
Chubhashini Ali & other jhollachappers spread news that the rape was done by RSS -

1690203321565.png

Utter fake news. The people in the photo have filed a case.

Even after 24 hours she has not deleted that tweet. It continues to spread.

She has afologised for the wrong tweet but it remains for "mahaul".

On expected lines -

1690203512167.png

scatterStorm

Country flag
Man, this country seizes to amaze me every single time. What is going on in NE. I knew something would happen before 2024, but this is ideocracy. I have many questions,

1. Are there any telltale signs of external forces involvement (Foreign powers)?
2. Does anybody think this looks a distraction, as 2024 elections are neigh?
3. When did Kuki's become so oblivious, hateful why are we missing an oversight?
4. Is this a strategic blunder, because hawks (Chinese) are watching, and Myanmar is now a failed state?
5. Mizoram, heck they are trying to spread this to Mizoram now, as of what I know, they are peaceful folks?

Huge shitstorm is going there, strategically this is very crucial for us to maintain peace. This is their community over youtube comments.

1690210538397.png

Last edited:

Cheran

Country flag
Man, this country seizes to amaze me every single time. What is going on in NE. I knew something would happen before 2024, but this is ideocracy. I have many questions,

1. Are there any telltale signs of external forces involvement (Foreign powers)?
2. Does anybody think this looks a distraction, as 2024 elections are neigh?
3. When did Kuki's become so oblivious, hateful why are we missing an oversight?
4. Is this a strategic blunder, because hawks (Chinese) are watching, and Myanmar is now a failed state?
5. Mizoram, heck they are trying to spread this to Mizoram now, as of what I know, they are peaceful folks?

Huge shitstorm is going there, strategically this is very crucial for us to maintain peace. This is their community over youtube comments.

View attachment 215830
Around, 2 months or so back, i read a report/maybe a thread on SM from US. It is like this -

CCP agents create fake profiles of white people & white policeman. They put real photos pulled from vast tranches of SM data. They visit the profile of blacks usually people with some following & then put up borderline or overt racist posts. Like for example, if a black guy posts on SM detail about his new shirt, below you can find replies from * white people* posting police men kneeling on George Floyed neck etc(They even gave screenshots of such posts).. Post this will be online racist exchange. Aim is to ignite passion among neutrals & pull them into fights.

So take it from me, there are 1000s of CCP bots on twitter/insta/youtube comments etc. involved in these comments.

angryIndian

Country flag
"Collapse"
We can't have that across our border.
Stability Means either the Junta wins or the peopel win.
Currently the Junta is stronger.
Better of we deal with the Junta to cut some piece of the pie. We just need to remove the Insugency in Chinand Rakhine state, rest of the mayanmar won't have a proonged impact.
Any arrangement will work if we manage to benefit from it.
Myanmar Army never had control across vast stretches of their land.A large chunk of their territory is held by various ethnic rebel groups for decades.
The junta is only strong in some areas where it uses disproportionate air power against its people. These pathetic folks don't mind even bombing nursery schools or hospitals

Better would be if we stay away from that country's affairs and let nature take it's own course, else we will burn our hands unnecessarily.

The Burmese Junta is a criminal regime that is committing genocide.Doing normal business with them will make us a party to their crime and we too would become an international pariah

As for North east,except for Manipur and few parts of Assam,most of North East is very peaceful, more so than North India.

Even the situation in manipur would have been controlled had that pathetic government shown some proactivity.

another_armchair

Country flag

Global Defence

New threads

Articles