North East Security Watch

Kumaoni

Lmao, where are the bleeding hearts who were batting for Kuki women the other day?
Kuki women came and called for ceasefire after BSF and Kumaon regiment (later village forces) came in and repulsed them.

Not related- Lots of meiti handles online thanking our men for foiling this.

kaaleshwaar

Country flag
View attachment 216086

Gunfire started between armed Kuki militants, reportedly comprising of the Kuki National Army (KNA) and People's Defence Force (PDF) of Mynamar and security personnel, including paramilitary units, Assam Rifles, and Border Security Force at 9:30 am.

View attachment 216087

Kuki insurgents even from the KNA enters.....

If the borders of Mizoram/Myanmanr are not properly sanitised (easier said than done), things will get bad.

Could you please share source.
Need to strike into Myanmar then, they are not Indian citizens, no courts will do suomoto for them

Kumaoni

Kashmiris can’t bring the numbers anymore, NE folks can. Both will have better equipment. IA better prepare its easyern troops if it doesn’t want to suffer another 2015 tier ambush again- ULFA will probably come to back life and Nagas might cause some trouble. NE is heating up and looking like Kashmir in the 90s.

Kumaoni

View attachment 216086

Gunfire started between armed Kuki militants, reportedly comprising of the Kuki National Army (KNA) and People's Defence Force (PDF) of Mynamar and security personnel, including paramilitary units, Assam Rifles, and Border Security Force at 9:30 am.

View attachment 216087

Kuki insurgents even from the KNA enters.....

If the borders of Mizoram/Myanmanr are not properly sanitised (easier said than done), things will get bad.

Could you please share source.
I’m going to shoot the gun here and say that this is now a bigger threat than Kashmir. You’ll be suprosed by how fast NE insurgent groups can swell up in size- ULFA and NSCN managed to hit 10,000-15,000 each, numbers not even heard of before in Kashmir. This isn’t counting other militant groups with 2k-3k, which are plenty.

Bottom line is we are going to have to start working hard again. These terrorists have RPGs, drones, and M4s. Doing sniper and rocket attacks. Things aren’t looking to good

tomthounaojam

Country flag
I don't know how much it is true, but one of my friend who is not an Indian who do a bit of military reading and was telling me, West and the Red Chinese want SEA to be unstable in decades to come through proxy so that when things heat up they have their own canon fodder, like what is happening Syria divide into many sections.

Azaad

Country flag
I don't know how much it is true, but one of my friend who is not an Indian who do a bit of military reading and was telling me, West and the Red Chinese want SEA to be unstable in decades to come through proxy so that when things heat up they have their own canon fodder, like what is happening Syria divide into many sections.
SEA is a vast zone. The NE isn't part of it . Besides , the Chinese have huge business interests in most if not all of them. They get hit badly too. Basically the Chinese will meddle in states like Burma which has been / is a mess since long & because they're in a mess we could end up facing problems too exacerbating our internal fault lines there.

I’m going to shoot the gun here and say that this is now a bigger threat than Kashmir. You’ll be suprosed by how fast NE insurgent groups can swell up in size- ULFA and NSCN managed to hit 10,000-15,000 each, numbers not even heard of before in Kashmir. This isn’t counting other militant groups with 2k-3k, which are plenty.

Bottom line is we are going to have to start working hard again. These terrorists have RPGs, drones, and M4s. Doing sniper and rocket attacks. Things aren’t looking to good
GoI is awaiting the departure of Muivah to the great beyond to seal the Naga deal. As far as the Kukis go or even that section of Meiteis advocating secession , they're being given a long leash. With Burma racked by civil war they aren't in a position to prevent IA from waging it's campaign there .

When the Kukis face the full brunt of the IA like what the Kashmiris faced or even the Nagas did in the past , they'd know the difference between confronting an unprofessional poorly paid & trained Army like the Tatmadaw or a rag tag bunch of indisciplined civilians with arms looted from the local armoury in Manipur & a professional no nonsense Army .

When peace is shattered & people used to the calm life of a civilian whatever the hardships are suddenly faced with the prospect of being rendered homeless forced to stay in refugee camps for who knows how long bereft of everything with no hope in hell , they'd know which side of the bread needs to be buttered.

deepundercower

Country flag
SEA is a vast zone. The NE isn't part of it . Besides , the Chinese have huge business interests in most if not all of them. They get hit badly too. Basically the Chinese will meddle in states like Burma which has been / is a mess since long & because they're in a mess we could end up facing problems too exacerbating our internal fault lines there.

GoI is awaiting the departure of Muivah to the great beyond to seal the Naga deal. As far as the Kukis go or even that section of Meiteis advocating secession , they're being given a long leash. With Burma racked by civil war they aren't in a position to prevent IA from waging it's campaign there .

When the Kukis face the full brunt of the IA like what the Kashmiris faced or even the Nagas did in the past , they'd know the difference between confronting an unprofessional poorly paid & trained Army like the Tatmadaw or a rag tag bunch of indisciplined civilians with arms looted from the local armoury in Manipur & a professional no nonsense Army .

When peace is shattered & people used to the calm life of a civilian whatever the hardships are suddenly faced with the prospect of being rendered homeless forced to stay in refugee camps for who knows how long bereft of everything with no hope in hell , they'd know which side of the bread needs to be buttered.
i still say this is action much delayed. IA should go all out against insurgents if its established beyond shade of doubt they are armed and funded from outside. And share this vital info in Parliament and to public to ensure no bleeding hearts get out on to the streets.

more GOI stays silent on the actual happenings, more ammo to the Opposititon which they will gleefully accept.

deepundercower

Country flag

NE was always ISI's wet dream.

scatterStorm

Country flag
Edit: Redacting some words

In bhenc*** communal issues kai randi roney kai karan, we have to put national security on the line. If half of these dimwits go camping at Siliguri Corridor, national security would be in threat.

No matter which party, if you allow immigrants, then this is eventually going to happen. Sale sabh apney apney vote bank chapney mai lagey hai madar***.

This govt, or any govt. must grow some freaking spine, get done with the objectives, a few thousand naked women means nothing, dalo salo ko jail mai. They know that we won't go against women, because Hindus can't hurt women. These are the little things that stops us to secure NE.

AnantS

Country flag
Thats what I stated long back, this is China/US(under Demo) are colluding. Such mass unrest in NE means expect AP to heat up from China side.

ListenLittleMan

Country flag
Violence happening on a daily basis in Manipur - Greeshma Kuthar Journalist Interview

What are your thoughts on ?

Azaad

Country flag

Someone's getting too big for his boots considering their extortionist activities which were illegal under the laws of the land when these characters were militants have been legalised following their signing the accord , participating & winning local elections apart from the huge grants & other benefits , leeway in the law they're permitted under the law of the land .

He seems to have forgotten he's running a Quasi independent state dependent on India to fund his little pleasures in life & that of his people. Either that or the GoI has forgotten about it .

Time for the GoI te be reminded of it & for them to be reminded what was life under the run else we'd have every 2 bit group holding the whole country to ransom.

Coalmine

Country flag
If i am in Modi's Place, i will simply strengthen Meitei Hands and give weapons to them and throw out these kukis illegal immigrant. Will do same in Kashmir , kerela, Bengal. Like weapons got looted. Status quo will never work. Because it strengthens hand of Illegal immigrants. Because they get help from foreign countries. Whereas Hindus have no help.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
If i am in Modi's Place, i will simply strengthen Meitei Hands and give weapons to them and throw out these kukis illegal immigrant. Will do same in Kashmir , kerela, Bengal. Like weapons got looted. Status quo will never work. Because it strengthens hand of Illegal immigrants. Because they get help from foreign countries. Whereas Hindus have no help.
They're going to end up doing the same grandmasti Kukis do now. The proof of that is that Meiteis were the ones running secessionist movements before this.

They also see other tribes as closest to them rather than "mainlander" Hindus.

Azaad

Country flag

Here the question to be posed is if this petition was filed by a Kuki with a set of demands out of the Kuki agenda would Chandrachooth have come up with a similar order? I have reasons to believe he'd be more accomodating.

tomthounaojam

Country flag
From Indianexpress journalist who went to both sides and here is the narrative of the two communities
Meetei/Meitei
The narratives of the Meitei people were that the Kuki people were foreigners, who had illegally immigrated from Myanmar and would one day outnumber the indigenous Meitei people to whom Manipur belonged rightfully. They had benefitted from reservations for tribal people to capture jobs and seats in educational institutions, while the Meitei are prohibited even from buying land in the mountains. They accuse them of endangering Meitei youth by cultivating poppy illegally. They claim that the Kuki people are illegally clearing reserved forests for their farms and settlements, and threatening the ecology of the region. They claim that Kuki militants roam freely, and their violence and gun and drug trafficking thrive under the protection of the Assam Rifles.

Chin-Kuki-Zo
The Kuki people have an entirely different narrative. They allege that their farmers may cultivate poppies for bare survival, but that profits from the drug trade are mostly harvested by politicians and big business in the Imphal Valley and beyond. They claim to be legal citizens of Manipur and allege that Meitei people want Scheduled Tribe status to grab their lands and reduce them to a minority in their mountain abodes. They (Meitei) also want to corner the seats in the legislatures and educational institutions that are reserved for tribal people. They also allege that a militia of Meitei youth is actively supported by the chief minister of Manipur and that it is these militants who ravaged their lands and people. They allege that long years of work by the RSS to convert Meitei nationalism into Hindu nationalism has turned the Metei people implacably hostile to the Kuki people, also for their Christian faith. And they believe that the Manipur state police and paramilitary forces protect the Meitei militants and those who raped and murdered.

tomthounaojam

Country flag

Someone's getting too big for his boots considering their extortionist activities which were illegal under the laws of the land when these characters were militants have been legalised following their signing the accord , participating & winning local elections apart from the huge grants & other benefits , leeway in the law they're permitted under the law of the land .

He seems to have forgotten he's running a Quasi independent state dependent on India to fund his little pleasures in life & that of his people. Either that or the GoI has forgotten about it .

Time for the GoI te be reminded of it & for them to be reminded what was life under the run else we'd have every 2 bit group holding the whole country to ransom.
Mizoram has the highest state GDP debt at 54%, if there is no center fund, the state will starve.

New threads

Articles