North East Security Watch

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
@Tactical Doge you might have noticed that whenever i tallk about improving the infrastructure in east and north east some people here give haha reaction and make fugly remarks against mongoloid race now that is racism

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Poor infrastructure means poor movement of people and poor cultural exchanges and hence poor and backward mentality of people
people living in an area become and isolated community when they go outside they face racism
Indian culture exfart 🀑🀑🀑

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
@Tactical Doge you might have noticed that whenever i tallk about improving the infrastructure in east and north east some people here give haha reaction and make fugly remarks against mongoloid race now that is racism
I had a classmate in 10th who had mongoloid facial features
Guess what was the subject of her bullying? Hehee

Even I've been called, Mellu, Smellu, Commietard etc etc etc by our beloved northern members

It has nothing do with infrastructure or cultural exchange
I'm aware of culture in different states as they are aware of mine

Covfefe

Country flag
People give laughing reactions because you give suggestions that are far from reality on the ground. For example, your focus on Bihar- you have no idea how difficult it is to work in Bihar (I have been here a fair share of my life, and other parts of India too including the South), and yet you find the GDP numbers glorious. So, people are not being racist to Biharis, they are being realistic by not expecting what ain't coming, and that includes Biharis too. There's a limited set of resources that the government can throw-in during a certain time- if the resources are constrained enough to make 1 expressway- most of the sensible ones will agree to make that b/w Delhi and Mumbai and not between Patna and Itanagar. Infra and economic development in general in India have been neglected for decades, you just can't expect them to play catch-up within 4-5 years.

Photon

Country flag
Surgical strikes in Myanmar

Covfefe

Country flag
Racism exist in China as well but
in China its not based on your skin tone or facial features or languages it’s based on yoir financial status
Yeah, the term is classism and not racism.
And good luck being a non-white rich foreigner in China, they are bloody racists like most of the world

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
People give laughing reactions because you give suggestions that are far from reality on the ground. For example, your focus on Bihar- you have no idea how difficult it is to work in Bihar (I have been here a fair share of my life, and other parts of India too including the South), and yet you find the GDP numbers glorious. So, people are not being racist to Biharis, they are being realistic by not expecting what ain't coming, and that includes Biharis too. There's a limited set of resources that the government can throw-in during a certain time- if the resources are constrained enough to make 1 expressway- most of the sensible ones will agree to make that b/w Delhi and Mumbai and not between Patna and Itanagar. Infra and economic development in general in India have been neglected for decades, you just can't expect them to play catch-up within 4-5 years.
Haha reaction is based on blind racism
I talked about giving Bihar Jharkhand and Chhattisgarh full authority of their mineral resources and connectivity between Kolkata/Guwahati and Delhi via Bihar
The hatred for north east still exists in mainland india but because of the recent laws passed by government of india about name calling people refrain from using racist remarks

another_armchair

Country flag
I talked about giving Bihar Jharkhand and Chhattisgarh full authority of their mineral resources and connectivity between Kolkata/Guwahati and Delhi via Bihar
The hatred for north east still exists but because of the recent laws passed by government of india about name calling people refrain from using racist remarks
States will never get full access to natural resources... and a conflict in the future over the same cannot be ruled out.

But then again, center can argue that they have sunk in crores in the past over development and social welfare projects, subsidies etc without extracting an ounce from the land.

Covfefe

Country flag
The hatred for north east still exists but because of the recent laws passed by government of india about name calling people refrain from using racist remarks
Refer @tomthounaojam posts, he is from NE. And there is good amount of racism there as well. It's just that they come to these cities for employment and education, hence, they face it more.
Entire India is racist bc, South, North, East, West, NE

Tactical Doge

Country flag
The hatred for north east still exists in mainland india but because of the recent laws passed by government of india about name calling people refrain from using racist remarks
You can find racism everywhere based on every little thing in India
Not just about northeasterners
Post independence some serious shiiet went down about language identity and Hindi imposition on southern states
People burned themselves to death for fuck's sake

It had nothing to do with infrastructure and everything to do with typical human behaviour

HawkisRight

Country flag

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Seems like the body of our soldier was not retrieved.

Another source also informed TFM that one para SF personnel was also killed in the shoot-out which went on till 11 am. One AK 47 rifle was also recovered from the deceased Para SF personnel, said the sources. Further details awaited
Such relentless ops should keep on going, we should not fear casualties.

tomthounaojam

Country flag
Imphal, January 13 2022: A team of Para Special Force allegedly crossed into Myanmar today and attacked a suspected group of the proscribed PLA today morning leading to a fierce gun fight.

One personnel of the Para Special Force was killed in the ensuing gun fight while two suspected cadres of the PLA were also killed, said sources and added that from the slain personnel, one AK-47 and one radio set were recovered.

Another killed personnel of the Para Special Force was seen being carried away by the others, claimed the sources.

The PLA cadres have been identified as Nongthomba alias Nongdamba and Leichil, reports East Mojo.

Sources said no senior PLA members were injured in the operation, adding that the attack took place when the PLA 252 battalion was undergoing physical training at the spot.

Sources added that the shooting continued till around 11 am .

angryIndian

Country flag
Seems like the body of our soldier was not retrieved.
Such relentless ops should keep on going, we should not fear casualties.
From twitter got this was a conflict between Chin National Army and PLA,not Indian army and PLA

On a side note i wish we had things like A10 warthogs,the sheer sound of it's gattling gun aka brrrrrrrrt
would scare the soul out the body.

Covfefe

Country flag
From twitter got this was a conflict between Chin National Army and PLA,not Indian army and PLA

On a side note i wish we had things like A10 warthogs,the sheer sound of it's gattling gun aka brrrrrrrrt
would scare the soul out the body.
We don't have A10 but enough air element to take out their camps- this handcuff-me-and-throw-me-in-a-pool approach is self inflicted by the government on the armed forces. They dream of some non existent moral high ground in fighting with the same calibre of weapons that the adversary uses. Almost all the countries use Helis to target even smaller criminals robbers and drug mafia, and here we are reluctant to use them against full blown militia. Loitering munition, helicopter gunship, guided bombs- there's a whole lot of solution available but air element, other then recce, is a big no no

angryIndian

Country flag
We don't have A10 but enough air element to take out their camps- this handcuff-me-and-throw-me-in-a-pool approach is self inflicted by the government on the armed forces. They dream of some non existent moral high ground in fighting with the same calibre of weapons that the adversary uses. Almost all the countries use Helis to target even smaller criminals robbers and drug mafia, and here we are reluctant to use them against full blown militia. Loitering munition, helicopter gunship, guided bombs- there's a whole lot of solution available but air element, other then recce, is a big no no

I don't know how effective our attack helicopter would be in the jungles of Myanmar against insurgents.Further they will remain highly vulnerable to ground attacks.

We need a fast moving platform that can attack swiftly and quickly.

A 10 is a dedicated ground attack flying tank .The amount of devastation it can bring is unparalleled. As i said,Let alone an attack,Just the sound of it's attack can force an enemy to give up it's weapon and surrender.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles