North East Security Watch

tomthounaojam

Country flag
Wait and watch, the Church will ask for a separate Christian country in NE if you keep appeasing them.

Follow US rw outlets and the Church is doing Propaganda about Christians being under attack in India. They are laying the ground work. These evil bastards even think stopping conversions is Christian persecution.
NE is not only Christian, and They never going to get independence as long as there is India. Christian pop is very less here majority is still Hindu+ secondary religion, see Assam population I think it more than other state Christian pop combined, Arunachal, they have their own tribal religion so Christian or other conversions will be hard, Nagaland, Mizoram, Meghalaya(There a lot of traditional religion too) other than these other are pretty much very mixed state.

Vinash

Country flag
NE is not only Christian, and They never going to get independence as long as there is India. Christian pop is very less here majority is still Hindu+ secondary religion, see Assam population I think it more than other state Christian pop combined, Arunachal, they have their own tribal religion so Christian or other conversions will be hard, Nagaland, Mizoram, Meghalaya(There a lot of traditional religion too) other than these other are pretty much very mixed state.
Yes, Assam is what's keeping things in balance in NE. Without Assam's population, NE would have been a gone case already.

Vinash

Country flag
Yes, there are lots of Biharis who faced racism here, It is problem I feel ashamed of too, but still, they like to stay here for two reasons, this is from their own mouth cause we have two bathroom workers here.
1) Sirji, there is lots of problems here from ILP to racism but we get better paid here than at home, what we work there for Rs 5 we get 15-20 so I am ok
2) There is no caste system here and if we tag alone here we are treated equally no upper or lower caste. eg Sirji the snack and tea you give us, in gau we have to have in separate places not with owner
Do Christians eat the food that has been used in a Hindu religious function?

I've seen Christians refuse to eat food given by a Temple.

Isn't that a different sort of discrimination practiced by Christians?

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
@Vinash we have a thread for bashing Christianity let's carry it out there.
I think we are moving away from the topic at hand.
Our argument is that Christianity does influence NE situation that is alright but this thread is flooding so we might want to move in a different thread.

tomthounaojam

Country flag
Yes, Assam is what's keeping things in balance in NE. Without Assam's population, NE would have been a gone case already.
In a way yes, NE folks outside their respective state united as one due to Mongloid feature, inside NE hate one another due to tribals and race etc.
I can only sum in Rusell Peter quote,
We don't even hate the same people. Terrorists hate Americans. Indians hate each other. :tongue:

Vinash

Country flag
In a way yes, NE folks outside their respective state united as one due to Mongloid feature, inside NE hate one another due to tribals and race etc.
I can only sum in Rusell Peter quote,
We don't even hate the same people. Terrorists hate Americans. Indians hate each other. :tongue:
I've seen Mizos and Nagas attack Assamese people for being traitors and siding with Indian state.

tomthounaojam

Country flag
@Vinash we have a thread for bashing Christianity let's carry it out there.
I think we are moving away from the topic at hand.
Our argument is that Christianity does influence NE situation that is alright but this thread is flooding so we might want to move in a different thread.
Well, I guess it's okay to open the topic for the day and share diff opp wish there were more members from NE and share their views too, mine will not justify the whole reason in any way.

Do Christians eat the food that has been used in a Hindu religious function?
I've seen Christians refuse to eat food given by a Temple.
Isn't that a different sort of discrimination practiced by Christians?
Yes and No, I have seen both, cause my neighbour in Shillong is hardcore Christian but he will come to our in Diwali and other puja and they will have the prasad but not other Christian I mean the other neighbour, in Manipur more or less no Manipur is a crazy land lol, Nagaland yes, I have seen Christian not eating offering as they think any other form other than Jesus is Satan.

BreathOfAnnhilation

Country flag
I have a very simple rule. Anyone who picks up a gun that ain't given to him by the state gets shot. Anyone who picks up a knife/sword/pattar/stick also gets shot. Anyone who has a intent to cause harm gets shot. Regardless of what he identifies himself with.

This is the policy that India needs right now.

FalconZero

Country flag
Bruh what a clusterfuck of events, also, i amazed that someone didn't point about the FIR that was carried out by the local police.

It's tone clearly meant that they are not interested in cooperating, they are not going to investigate the other side of story, about attack on para sf, though blame is majorly on forces but then again it was supposed to be a covert op.

Mist mentioned an interesting point that, law and order is not army's job that's where police should do it but it's clear that police did nothing, propagandist will do what they do.

Also, what in the fuk is RAW and other agencies doing? You are saying that these tribals who regular kill each other and then attack armed forces, they can't carry out a single op or even a poper HUMINT? Everytime such report comes in whether it's in naxal region or NE region it boggles my mind how incompetent these fucks are.

Also, god, this event is another example of I hate every fucking party at this point. TMC fucks are doing political drama while chutiya shah is doing bakchodi over something that was done years ago, he was supposed to give more info in Parliament right? What happened to that?

I honestly have zero sympathy for those locals after they attacked armed forces, please let's not act as if these guys are not involved or act as the human shield for the terrorists, it's just that there's a little breathing space for our forces, our bois who will be sacrificed thanks to the political bakchodi. BJP is party of cucks and seeing their reaction and that bjp leader bakchodi about being attacked by 'armed forces', it's clear they are going to make Armed forces the scapegoat.

We wonder why we don't have solutions but ignore how myopic our parties are, babus give answers that help their myopic views, congress is colluding with local church, at the end of they they are abrahamics. They follow the same line of thinking, they will hate those who are not like them, so let's no pretend that 'it's not religion vro', it was always the case.
--------------

All said and done, let's a bit conspiracy but i am curious if it possible, what's the possibility of involvement of likes of CIA?

FalconZero

Country flag
I have a very simple rule. Anyone who picks up a gun that ain't given to him by the state gets shot. Anyone who picks up a knife/sword/pattar/stick also gets shot. Anyone who has a intent to cause harm gets shot. Regardless of what he identifies himself with.

This is the policy that India needs right now.
When you think about it, british managed to rule over such large land was due to them ruling with iron fist, anyone who went against them was taken out of the equation. But they were also the superpower, India can't do that because our economy will tank because we are dependent on the west, our service sector that generates 150billion+ usd , our industrialist will go against and fund against those parties because their margins will start to get affected because their western masters are unhappy, so why even bother.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Bruh what a clusterfuck of events, also, i amazed that someone didn't point about the FIR that was carried out by the local police.

It's tone clearly meant that they are not interested in cooperating, they are not going to investigate the other side of story, about attack on para sf, though blame is majorly on forces but then again it was supposed to be a covert op.

Mist mentioned an interesting point that, law and order is not army's job that's where police should do it but it's clear that police did nothing, propagandist will do what they do.

Also, what in the fuk is RAW and other agencies doing? You are saying that these tribals who regular kill each other and then attack armed forces, they can't carry out a single op or even a poper HUMINT? Everytime such report comes in whether it's in naxal region or NE region it boggles my mind how incompetent these fucks are.

Also, god, this event is another example of I hate every fucking party at this point. TMC fucks are doing political drama while chutiya shah is doing bakchodi over something that was done years ago, he was supposed to give more info in Parliament right? What happened to that?

I honestly have zero sympathy for those locals after they attacked armed forces, please let's not act as if these guys are not involved or act as the human shield for the terrorists, it's just that there's a little breathing space for our forces, our bois who will be sacrificed thanks to the political bakchodi. BJP is party of cucks and seeing their reaction and that bjp leader bakchodi about being attacked by 'armed forces', it's clear they are going to make Armed forces the scapegoat.

We wonder why we don't have solutions but ignore how myopic our parties are, babus give answers that help their myopic views, congress is colluding with local church, at the end of they they are abrahamics. They follow the same line of thinking, they will hate those who are not like them, so let's no pretend that 'it's not religion vro', it was always the case.
--------------

All said and done, let's a bit conspiracy but i am curious if it possible, what's the possibility of involvement of likes of CIA?
Now you know why Indian state doesn’t advocate adventurism in these matters. One “mistake” on the ground might have been made by area CO, but when things go wrong entire Indian state has to apologise and go on a appeasement mode. On the ground operational momentum gets disrupted.

on top of it, we have groups (foreign and domestic) who have been placed explicitly to exploit these kind of situation.

Photon

Country flag
The Church fuels the separatist sentiments.

It's mostly Religious + part ethnic.
Don't saw it in a north indian view,I have many Christian friends,who are more patriotic than many pseudo nationalists Hindus and commies.Even this type of comments will hurt DFI people from northeast and south who loyal towards India.

BreathOfAnnhilation

Country flag
Now you know why Indian state doesn’t advocate adventurism in these matters. One “mistake” on the ground might have been made by area CO, but when things go wrong entire Indian state has to apologise and go on a appeasement mode.

on top of it, we have groups (foreign and domestic) who have been placed explicitly to exploit these kind of situation.
I think it is due to the fact that we have no control over information flow. Toilet paper of India was printing it bold letters that Indian army operation went awry. It was trending on social media, local media etc.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Don't saw it in a north indian view,I have many Christian friends,who are more patriotic than many pseudo nationalists Hindus and commies.Even this type of comments will hurt DFI people from northeast and south who loyal towards India.
Yes it will

Vinash

Country flag
A distinction needs to be made between Christians and Church.

I know plenty of patriotic Christians myself who'll die for the country. I also know that the Indian Church doesn't give a fuck about India and it'll gladly help CIA or any other entity to cause chaos in India.

Remember the "Palghar" incident where 2 Hindu Sadhus were lynched to death? The local Church provided legal help to the lynchers.

I'm from the South btw i.e Andhra. Don't play the regional victim card here.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I think it is due to the fact that we have no control over information flow. Toilet paper of India was printing it bold letters that Indian army operation went awry. It was trending on social media, local media etc.
I used to think state control over information flow is what we need, no longer think so.

will have to rethink some of my old assumptions.

BreathOfAnnhilation

Country flag
A distinction needs to be made between Christians and Church.

I know plenty of patriotic Christians myself who'll die for the country. I also know that the Indian Church doesn't give a fuck about India and it'll gladly help CIA or any other entity to cause chaos in India.

Remember the "Palghar" incident where 2 Hindu Sadhus were lynched to death? The local Church provided legal help to the lynchers.

I'm from the South btw i.e Andhra. Don't play the regional victim card here.
But the same church bends over backwards to please the Chinese. The Chinese have surely found the right way to deal with Whites, church, insurgents, etc.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
You have a very jaundiced view on issues.....

Do we tend to forget how many Christians fought for India in the many conflicts it has fought ?

You can see the complete list in Bharat Rakshak forums....

You are conflating an average Christian with a proselytizing evangelist.
Do u know how many Muslims fought for the INA? Still partitioned happened Hindu Muslim killed each other.

Serving in Indian army proves nothing, several Hindu Majors have joined Hindutava outfit what do u say about that.
Army isn't even the apex of society.
U have pedophile Sr officer's running around in Gaya OTA. This whole issue spurred due to Army's action.

Your argument is called whataboutism it does not clarify any doubt it does not defeat any argument, just cause a stalemate.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles