Modernisation of Indian Army Infantry

vampyrbladez

Country flag
We only have 70k sigs, why making it primary weapon it's only going to create logistic nightmare
You can replace a few Sig 716is with AK 203s/AKM (modernized with FAB/SSS kits or not) and MGL-40s and at least 1 of the NG-7 with a BREN L4 or an FN MAG GMPG jury rigged with a unit workshop made buttstock such as below.

One of the Sig 716i may be configured as the SDMR as shown below with an Optel scope

View attachment 227833

Kuldeepm952

Country flag
That's the groin guard. It should be down at the bottom but obviously no one wants to put it there cause it's a fucking stupid piece.
They wanna take a bullet hit to to their groin, is their chaddi made of ultra wakanda fibre.
Oh my god, may he help us give some sanity to our guys. The bpj provider must be laughing their ass off :rotfl:. Simply, so unprofessional that you wouldn't believe without seeing it.

JConline

Country flag
They wanna take a bullet hit to to their groin, is their chaddi made of ultra wakanda fibre.
Oh my god, may he help us give some sanity to our guys. The bpj provider must be laughing their ass off :rotfl:. Simply, so unprofessional that you wouldn't believe without seeing it.
The BPJ provider isn't laughing. He's hiding his face cause he knows this was gonna happen. Those bulky ass bullet proof vests are outdated af. Even the manufacturers knew noone was gonna wear that shit. Not the neck guards and not the groin guards. In the age of lightweight tactical PCs the Indian forces are equipped with such bullshit.

Love Charger

ΰ€šΰ€•ΰ₯ΰ€°ΰ€΅ΰ€°ΰ₯ΰ€€ΰ₯€
Country flag

Innocent

Country flag
Once the Ak-203 is standardized, what will happen to the discarded guns, will they be handed out to reserve and police forces, is there any SOP?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles