Modernisation of Indian Army Infantry

Kumaoni

An toast to the men of 9 sector (11 RR-Dogra and 26 RR- Kumaon) in 2001

These men, through lots of blood sweat and tears, scored over 54 kills in a single year, setting a record of the formation.

Terrorists stopped their cleansing after this and didn’t even hit another hindu for years to come.

5C9E11B1-97C9-4E50-80EE-4B706DA22182.jpeg

Kumaoni

As I’ve said before, the IA’s idea of modernisation

step 1: new guns (iron sights only)

step 2: modernisation complete

What a disgrace in 2023
Why do these reddit indians always post this shit but not any of the well equipped frontline units?

Not saying that to excuse or dismiss the generals lack of competency in modernization as well as the MoD, but do these indians have a humiliation fetish or something??

And yes, buying sigs with no sights is absolutely joker tier. Not to mention the same bloody fibregrlass 1974. just standardize the bloody patka. I’ve seen more soldiers in the early 2000s wearing patka than now like wtfc

Kumaoni

Reddit indians displaying more and levels of incompetence daily. It would be difficult to see who’s more incompetent between a genrol and a reddit indian.
1. The army has enough money to standardize ballistics or at the very least the patka or ACH (should be jawans choice) for both training and field work
2. You train the way you fight. Under equipping your men in training will underprepare them for when they use their full gear. They will be uncomfortable, not knowing how to use it, confused, etc etc
3. Troops have been seen on western command frontlines with Fibreglassss. Not even the Patka.

5477B28E-A96C-496A-A9A9-7656C1E8D9F9.jpeg

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
the reddit indian community makes me wanna VOMIT.

bunch of politically correct morons.

DFI>>> reddit anyday in knowledge, fun, and member quality.
Reddit is an echo chamber man don't even compare to dfi indian defence subreddit mods are on permanent holidays and ccp and Pakistani bots with randia users love to show there knowledge on our defence subreddit

abingdonboy

Country flag
the reddit indian community makes me wanna VOMIT.

bunch of politically correct morons.

DFI>>> reddit anyday in knowledge, fun, and member quality.
It’s the same crowd that comments on YouTube and declares Indias as a superpower on serious channels

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
It’s the same crowd that comments on YouTube and declares Indias as a superpower on serious channels
Naah that crowd hasn't reached reddit yet it's the randia guys and just Pakistanis and ccp bots running things there cause mods are not a thing there

Global Defence

New threads

Articles