Modernisation of Indian Army Infantry

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Guys could someone find that pic of the three late 90's early 2000's RR soldiers firing in a row with their AK's? I think the post was labelled 90s aesthetic. I'm not able to find it on the thread even though I'm sure I saw it here.

Spadex

Country flag
Hey @Kumaoni @Spadex & a bunch of other guys. Could you explain what's so funny. Maybe we could share a laugh.
Well for starters skull crusher is ancient tech. The soldiers are wearing skull crusher on a fucking helmet that's not ancient but ancient aliens stuff. Chinese drone chinese vest chinese controller and pic clicked by a chinese phone to fight China is not a sigma male Move.

Tavor with a suppressor is longer than an AR 15 with a suppressor this took away the only advantage Tavor have over ar 15 still forces are buying it and I don't have to tell how tavor react with a suppressor, learnt people already know about it.

Heavy load bearing vest made up of cheap chinese raw material by local vendors also hold water when become wet not ideal for a wet snowy environment like in the pic

I can go in but it doesn't matter

Spadex

Country flag
L
I wonder what's the shelf life of those garbage 1974 helmets. πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
Indian army follows a level system.

Level 1 (officers and anyone protecting the officer) will get new stuff like MKU ACH helmet and bpj

Level 2 (soldiers on the frontline) will get fiberglass 1974 and patkha hat

Level 3 (k9 handelar, BDS guys) gets world war era tin helmet , yes they are still in service.

Same principle follows in every other equipment

That's why you see some with shining silver Armour while others with grass. Brown sepoy white sepoy stuff no standardization what so ever

Kumaoni

L

Indian army follows a level system.

Level 1 (officers and anyone protecting the officer) will get new stuff like MKU ACH helmet and bpj

Level 2 (soldiers on the frontline) will get fiberglass 1974 and patkha hat

Level 3 (k9 handelar, BDS guys) gets world war era tin helmet , yes they are still in service.

Same principle follows in every other equipment

That's why you see some with shining silver Armour while others with grass. Brown sepoy white sepoy stuff no standardization what so ever
i see the exact opposite here.
offsars with the fibre glass jawans with the ACH
6355861E-050B-4950-BD3C-E94C76BC0140.jpeg

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Army got a cool new jacket matching our new camo pattern (but not exact, but arguably better)

Very cool
Squint your eyes and your it Looks oddly similar to Ratnik pattern Jacket

Kumaoni

Reading a book by Maj Gen GD Bakshi sir.

Have to say, am impressed with the technical knowledge and contemporary knowledge he possesses.

Identified some of our shortcomings (lack of successful heliborne ops) and our successes (infantry ops)

Had an offensive mindset too.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Reading a book by Maj Gen GD Bakshi sir.

Have to say, am impressed with the technical knowledge and contemporary knowledge he possesses.

Identified some of our shortcomings (lack of successful heliborne ops) and our successes (infantry ops)

Had an offensive mindset too.
Siege of Warwan?

New threads

Articles