LOC, LAC & International Border skirmishs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
I wrote that without thinking but I won't go into that for now :scared1:

Let me rephrase, was the Col (if he existed) a RAW operative or somebody innocent? We have several Indians working on construction projects and whatnot in Afghanistan.
Not only in Construction but at every level both overt and covert (allegedly by Pakistan)

You yourself handle a twitter account why not using it the way Pakis and PDF using it as information, psychological or whatever the Fuck warfares

kneKn01501005371.jpg

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
You yourself handle a twitter account why not using it the way Pakis and PDF using it as information, psychological or whatever the Fuck warfares
Most definitely will, give me a few days to deal with some life stuff and will be back with a bang sir.

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
Reading options
Afghani Army morale is pretty low, I think they could be motivated given the right amount of money, equipment, brainwashing but right now they desertion in favor of Taliban is a serious problem. And we all know who support the Afghan Taliban.
A thought popped up in my mind that India used to have a transport sqdn stationed in Ayni air force base in tajakistan. Is it in use at present too. If yes it is right time to upgrade the facilities there and also station full squadron of fighters. It will be another pressure point for paki that India can hit them in the rear too. May be we can overlook china too from there...

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Most definitely will, give me a few days to deal with some life stuff and will be back with a bang sir.
BTW what is the name of the Col that pakis claim to have capture from Afghanistan ?

Can you post the screenshot in spoiler ?

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
BTW what is the name of the Col that pakis claim to have capture from Afghanistan ?

Can you post the screenshot in spoiler ?

30 characters.......................................

Col Vinay Joshi
Screen Shot 2017-07-25 at 11.26.13 AM.png

SanjeevM

Country flag
Pakistan doesn't follow the rules. Abducted KJ from Iran and prosecuted him as if he was caught in Pakistan. If this is repeated this time for the colonel (if this news is true), RAW should increase their activities and do the same for Pakistanis. I hope Pakistanis are present in large numbers in Afghanistan. It should not be difficult to pick a few high profile ones for exchange.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
One of the outcomes of this nautanki should be...

A journalist collective of all countries neighbouring china. china does these cheap tricks to all its neighbours, might as well publish it in news in all neighbours when any one is at the receiving end.

By journalistic collective I mean like how panama papers were managed by few journalists around the world formed one group to investigate it.

Right now people of individual countries might feel they alone are being targeted, collective news shows all are at the same receiving end and show that same tricks are being against all of us by china.
thts why they are known as presstitutes

TheHurtLocker

Country flag
I think these are fake reports generated circulated by the Pakistanis. We should probably wait for Pakistani/Afghan/Indian Main Stream Media to run it before we get anxious.

There are NO Indian Intel officers in Afghanistan and India is only involved in the reconstruction and rebuilding of the Sovereign Republic of Afghanistan.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
30 characters.......................................

Col Vinay Joshi
View attachment 18166
I think these are fake reports generated circulated by the Pakistanis. We should probably wait for Pakistani/Afghan/Indian Main Stream Media to run it before we get anxious.

There are NO Indian Intel officers in Afghanistan and India is only involved in the reconstruction and rebuilding of the Sovereign Republic of Afghanistan.

I firmly believe that there are intelligence assets of India in Afghanistan. I will also hold my judgement on the abduction of our officer.

However, some part of this report is definitely bullshit. How can a compromised encrypted app used for sharing information from the field compromise all other assets of RAW? It makes it sound that the assets broadcast information to everybody else sharing the same key. Also, why wouldn't they revoke KB's access if he is actually a RAW officer.

I call bullshit on this part and agree with you that we should wait for more credible inputs.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
So if you are or has been associated with armed forces it put you on risk to be abducted by enemy states , no matter if you are in the enemy territory or not. Does our enemy states have similar sphere of influence in west ? Can they perform such act of abduction or assassination in West ?

To what extent people who are associated with defence industry are at similar risk ?

lcafanboy

Country flag
Tibetans pay respect to young martyr's body in Dharamshala

Dharamshala — Tibetans in Dharamshala braved the monsoon rain this morning to pay respect to martyred youth Tenzin Choeying's body, a 19 year old who set himself on fire protesting Chinese occupation of Tibet on July 14th.

His body, along with his parents, were invited to Dharamshala by the Tibetan Youth Congress, who held a press conference this morning. Youth Congress member Tenzin Sichoe introduced his parents and thanked them for coming. Addressing the conference, Tenzin Choeying's mother, Tashi Yangzom, said, "This year when he came home for his two month holiday from school, he said to me, 'mom, next year during holiday I won't be coming home. I have some important work for Tibet, is that okay?' I said, of course. It is important to study hard for your country and your people."

Tenzin Choeying's father, Ngawang Khedrup, said, "When he said that he had left some clothes for us to wear to thank us [his parents], I thought he was joking. I realize now it was a testament. It's a disappointment to parents when their children fail in school or give up their studies. But when we think broadly, to give a sacrifice to your country, your people, your language, that is something parents can be proud of."

Several verses of Tenzin Choeying's own writing was given to The Tibet Post by his relatives, short poems with titles like, 'My Parents,' 'Tibet,' 'Future Life,' and untitled pieces, two of which have English translations provided below.

Hundreds of locals lined the streets in the early morning to pay respect to the young martyr and lay a traditional Tibetan scarf on his body.

Tenzin Choeying set himself on fire on July 14, 2017 at the Central University for Tibetan Studies in Varanasi. Eyewitnesses said that he shouted 'victory to Tibet' before running out, dousing himself with kerosene and setting himself on fire. After nine days, he succumbed to his injuries and passed away on July 22nd.

My Parents// From when I was a young boy// A guardian of compassion// Thank you my gracious parents// I will never forget you.

Tibet// Who will keep Tibetan traditions if not Tibetans// Who will keep Tibetan language if not Tibetans// Who will keep Tibetan society's culture if not Tibetans//If we keep our own culture, no one can harm it.

Note: The verses of poetry are translations of the Tibetan version by Tenzin Choeying. If there is any discrepancy between this and the Tibetan version, please treat the Tibetan version as authoritative and final

http://www.thetibetpost.com/en/news/exile/5646-dharamshala-pays-respect-to-tibetan-martyrs-body

And a few people on the forum were banking on Tibetans to fight the PLA if skirmishes took place.....

These loosers are good for self immolation only....:frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty:

shuvo@y2k10

Country flag
Looks like the pakis is trying to do some psychological warfare learnt from their chini masters. there is no way in hell that pakis can get hold of a serving colnel in Indian army posted on behalf of RAW in afghanistan. I mean he has layers of security. he is not some retired naval officer settled in Iran who you can kidnap. Colnel will not wander on the streets of Kabul alone.

Also during kidnapping he was doing twitter on his mobile phone with the 5G wifi connection in afghanistan:bounce::bounce::rofl::rofl:

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
But....our official line should always be just the opposite.
Just like how our listening station in Oman opposite the coast of occupied Baluchistan is for "ensuring freedom of navigation across the Persian Gulf".
Yes I agree, we can say whatever we want for the purposes of this discussion forum though as we are not affiliated with the government.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
So if you are or has been associated with armed forces it put you on risk to be abducted by enemy states , no matter if you are in the enemy territory or not. Does our enemy states have similar sphere of influence in west ? Can they perform such act of abduction or assassination in West ?

To what extent people who are associated with defence industry are at similar risk ?
We should not doubt the capability of our enemy and assume that they do have it. Better safe than sorry.

TheHurtLocker

Country flag
And a few people on the forum were banking on Tibetans to fight the PLA if skirmishes took place.....

These loosers are good for self immolation only....:frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty:
My friend, please desist from insulting the dead.
The parents are grieving and so are we. It is not easy taking a life, especially the one that you love the most: yourself.
Tibet has seen some of the worst crimes committed against humanity and yet, they have managed to preserve their beautiful culture on our Holy Land, enriching our heritage further.
Tibetans have fought under our flag with absolute ferocity, protecting our values (Read here: http://claudearpi.blogspot.in/2011/01/phantoms-of-chittagong.html) even as we stood by when Mao attacked the Kingdom up north, with Pandith Ji's thumb firmly up his butt hole.

Akshay Fenix

Country flag

lcafanboy

Country flag
Respect the dead. It takes much bigger balls to burn yourself alive for a cause. Hate to admit it but even I won't do it for India.
Bhai instead of self immolation These Tibetans should pick up weapons to fight Chinese PLA, my only concern is that and not to mock at dead person.

No one can attain freedom by self immolation, freedom can only be attained by burning the enemy (Chinese PLA in this case).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kunal Biswas Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border Indian Army 13524
H OSINT compilation thread Knowledge Repository 54
Bornubus LOC, LAC & IB warfare Indian Army 2005
Martian LOC, LAC & IB skirmishs Indian Army 1958

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles