LOC, LAC & International Border skirmishs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazah

I don't want to post the link here but PDF twitter is claiming that an IA Col was kidnapped from Afghanistan and that he was attached to RAW. Any idea what they are barking about?

CC: @Bornubus
Yes. Name is col. vinay joshi......news is unconfirmed though.

twitter search him you will get some info

Attachments

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
i never !!!
not even to my worst enemy.

infect the message was about dharma , then i decide to just give it a pass...
jk I have grown a thick skin after my time on this forum. Would be happy to discuss if you want to move it to the Chit Chat thread.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
As soon as Afghanistan stabilizes, the Ummah brotherhood bug will bite them and we will be dealing with more headaches. Take Bangladesh for example, these guys were fucking genocided less than half a century back, we saved them and right now they are one government change away from becoming east-Pakistan again. I think we should be looking East for our alliances, they are stable non-suicidal countries where it will be a mutually beneficial relationship.
I understand where you are coming from and definitely agree that Afghans are not our friends. In fact as I said on another thread, they are the historical enemy more than even Pakistanis. However, Islamic countries have a way of forgetting Ummah if their roti, kapra and makaan depends on it. Look at Pakistan in the case of China. They have forgotten Ummah in favor of getting their begging bowl filled and conveniently overlook the treatment of Muslims.

In the same way, Afghans will do anything to keep the gravy train going as long as there is a steady stream of propaganda painting the Pakis as the enemy as well a focus on removing religion from that country. I think it can be done with time if we have the motivation.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
As soon as Afghanistan stabilizes, the Ummah brotherhood bug will bite them and we will be dealing with more headaches. Take Bangladesh for example, these guys were fucking genocided less than half a century back, we saved them and right now they are one government change away from becoming east-Pakistan again. I think we should be looking East for our alliances, they are stable non-suicidal countries where it will be a mutually beneficial relationship.
Like who East?
Vietnam?
Old man Japan?

square

Strategic Issues
afganistan can not stabalise till the KPK join them.....

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
I don't want to post the link here but PDF twitter is claiming that an IA Col was kidnapped from Afghanistan and that he was attached to RAW. Any idea what they are barking about?

CC: @Bornubus
All i know about our military attaché in Afghanistan posted their pic somewhere in the past in the SF thread.

No idea about RAW and i don't want to know either but PDF itself is run by the family members of Pak army and ISI officers living abroad and many times i find their info legit.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
By innocent you mean KJ was businessman and abducted from Iran ?
I wrote that without thinking but I won't go into that for now :scared1:

Let me rephrase, was the Col (if he existed) a RAW operative or somebody innocent? We have several Indians working on construction projects and whatnot in Afghanistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kunal Biswas Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border Indian Army 13524
H OSINT compilation thread Knowledge Repository 54
Bornubus LOC, LAC & IB warfare Indian Army 2005
Martian LOC, LAC & IB skirmishs Indian Army 1958

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles