LOC, LAC & International Border skirmishs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
This is real character of these sikular bastards. They were never so exposed like this time. One can only imagine why India remained a mediocre poor nation. These are seeds of 'Naagfani' and they must be destroyed (As Bheema said about Kurus in Mahabharata).

To Chinese's credit they are playing all their Chanakyean moves very well by first intentionally removing web page and now that kind of propaganda using same words that have been told to them by these Congi feudal.

They are using these compromised Indians to exploit our fault lines which Congis are actually more than willing to be part of. But in the long run they are going to lose as Hindus will become more consolidated.
True
the problem is within

it was within and this is why they say 1000 years rule.

they have placed some ideology or some people who will always invite outsiders to do takhta palat.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
So China is talking about oppression of Muslims in India since Modi government came to power? Did it forget what it is doing in Xinxiang? What if it did not write the article.

I am sure that this article was written and edited at 24 Akbar Road New Delhi. And the picture is evidence of the connection.

Congress is doing what it best does. Apparently, Pappu Pasta meet more times than the last known. They are cooking an obvious thing; Congress Special.

I don't get it, is Pappu very short or the gooks are very tall

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod

Discussion about China-India standoff heats up at CGTN studio
Thanks for the video. Indian guy was just about to make good points every time,but pulled himself back. Looks like he was not ready to slap them back in the same language they were ranting for their gullible Chinese audience. He stated once that he is living here for several years, that made me understand why he is soft on them and its quite typical of many Indians.

I wish someone call me for such debate.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
I don't get it, is Pappu very short or the gooks are very tall
Forget everything else, why is Pappu always half shaven and in soiled and un-ironed white pyjama kurtha? Jeeez! He's a joke of galactic proportions but has ambitions to become the PM of India in the near future!! Lol! (I hope I'm dead by then! )

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Forget everything else, why is Pappu always half shaven and in soiled and un-ironed white pyjama kurtha? Jeeez! He's a joke of galactic proportions but has ambitions to become the PM of India in the near future!! Lol! (I hope I'm dead by then! )
He is half-shaven always because if he shaves, he looks like a bachha. Already the name "pappu" is famous. If he shaves, people will start calling him babu, shona, golu, molu etc. This is all to make him look like he is mature.

The pyjama kurta is to fool people. It has multiple purposes as follows;

1. to blend in with people by making them think that "we also dress simple"

2. To show the people that "we are also garib" and "we are not corrupt"

3. To show the people that we care for you and we belong among you.

All these dresses are just to fool people and get their votes.

Honestly think about it. These guys are corrupt and have millions. They can't buy decent clothes? Hell, they get paid so much officially in lakhs. They can easily afford other clothes and they buy as well. They just don't wear them in public.

pankaj nema

Country flag
AHEM... The area opposite to Bhimber Gali sees Pakistans Kotli based 3 POK Brigade, The area under the Brigade is burning and getting shredded. Anything which is seen crawling on the ground is being pounded and pounded back to the almighty creator.

11 confirmed fatal Pig chops and 3 more likely to succumb at the Mil hospital.
And for snipers well...It hurts when your ripped apart by an 14mm AMR round.

More soon!
This is the Sexiest News I have Read This year

Rahul Singh

Country flag

.......................................................................................Please don't go by the title. She said nothing about war with China.
War with China is the last thing we need at this point. Even though it happens we are equipped enough to hand over a major embarrassment. But this is not the point. What i see in this Congress-Chinese meeting is a plan to destabilise Modi government because it suits both China(+Pakistan) and Congress. Interestingly, following pic is from last October may be just after Surgical Strikes and before UP elections. So evidently Congress is in bed with Chinese since a long time and this Doklam move by Chinese may very well be a part of the grander plan.

I seriously think China will start a military conflict just before 2019 election with an assumption that (if) it will defeat India in a small swift war the ruling BJP would lose public confidence and hence elections. A win win situation for both Congress (+CPI) and Chinese................However, it is another thing that Modi government won't sit and wait. They will make enough preparations to hand over a bloody nose to Chinese in any such misadventure it might start.

Be assured no matter what Congress plans to do with Chinese, the history will repeat itself. But it will be only the latter part which will witness repetition.

captscooby81

Country flag

Rahul Singh

Country flag

mayfair

@LETHALFORCE @tarunraju @sayareakd @pmaitra

The Napaki/5Mao troll is back.

The pattern is a dead give away.

1. Start by posting some news links, albeit one that heavily favour Napaki/Cheeni PoV.

2. Add a few seemingly innocuous posts, careful enough to appear neutral

3. The mask begins to slip, posts expressing doubts that remarkably mirror Napaki/Cheeni positions begin to appear..

4. The mask is off as the Napaki/Cheeni comes out in open as he/she is called out

5. The Napaki/Cheeni starts pooping and farting on the thread and goes down in the blaze of ignominy here, but enough to earn 5x(No of posts) Mao, and also having managed to derail the discussions here.

Do note that the flags are always other than Napaki/Cheeni flags.

Please keep an eye out on the trolls.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
These 50 cent-ers who keep popping up at DFI ..

They don't seem to realise that tolerance for Indian society in matters of war is quite high, because almost 300 days in a year we live in atmosphere of heightened threat perception thanks to naxals and Pakistan. Most Indians slightly care only when first bullet is fired, even during Kargil largely everybody was living out their lives almost routinely.

Most of the chinese citizens on the other hand have never known war, Chinese tabloids might as well worry about mental health of their own citizens when war starts on their east.

Few trucks which were parked on Chinese side two months ago don't shake our national consciousness.

These attempts to elevate the tensions within India by Chinese tabloids is futile.

Rahul Singh

Country flag
“China and India are two great neighbours that cannot afford to be hostile to each other. Neither side should take the advantages of the concessions and the goodwill to move beyond reasonable limits,” he said.
And Aksai Chin is what?????????????????????

These Chinese think this same India as 1962 which sees but ignores real intentions of Chinese?

Tarun Kumar

This was preplanned move. They (the Chinese) will attack from Ladakh and Pakis from LOC. End result will be a bloody stalemate followed by coup in pakiland, elevation of Xi as supreme and permanent leader and formal alliance between Pakiland and China which will pull all of islamic world and Russia in its orbit. Exactly as I had predicted. Guys get ready for a rough ride (round 1+round 2 of Indo pak war (which will be nuclear) followed by WW3) but end will be sweet. We will see Kalki become universal world leader by 2067 and a newworld order-pax Indiana. Emperor Jin and his CCP will bite the dust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kunal Biswas Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border Indian Army 13524
H OSINT compilation thread Knowledge Repository 54
Bornubus LOC, LAC & IB warfare Indian Army 2005
Martian LOC, LAC & IB skirmishs Indian Army 1958

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles