LOC, LAC & International Border skirmishs

Status
Not open for further replies.

mavles ihctep

The reas
This was preplanned move. They (the Chinese) will attack from Ladakh and Pakis from LOC. End result will be a bloody stalemate followed by coup in pakiland, elevation of Xi as supreme and permanent leader and formal alliance between Pakiland and China which will pull all of islamic world and Russia in its orbit. Exactly as I had predicted. Guys get ready for a rough ride (round 1+round 2 of Indo pak war (which will be nuclear) followed by WW3) but end will be sweet. We will see Kalki become universal world leader by 2067 and a newworld order-pax Indiana. Emperor Jin and his CCP will bite the dust.
Stop your bullshit:bs:. post something relevant or realist

Tarun Kumar

The reas

Stop your bullshit:bs:. post something relevant or realist
Right now the only thing of relevance is that Sep we will have a 2 front limited war with Pak-China combined which will be a stalemate but with heavy casualties on all sides including ours.

captscooby81

Country flag
Ya right if you are an american ..Then i am Abraham Lincoln

Come to pappa for giving you democracy ...Get off kid why are you so hell bent to get your ass kicked time and again and just derailing all threads because of you 5-6 pages gets added in all threads ..

Please leave ...

I am not Indian neither Chinese Pakistani .. I am from America.

Flame Thrower

Sikkim standoff: Indian soldiers can withdraw, be captured or be killed, says former Chinese diplomat to India
The comments by Liu Youfa, a former Chinese consulate general in Mumbai, come amid a military stand-off between India and China in the Doklam area.

INDIA Updated: Jul 20, 2017 13:57 IST

Sutirtho Patranobis
Hindustan Times, Beijing

A former Chinese diplomat who recently served in India has said that Indian troops deployed at the disputed Donglang area could either withdraw voluntarily, be captured or be killed.

The comments by Liu Youfa, a former Chinese consulate general in Mumbai, come amid a military stand-off in the Donglang area – also called Doklam – with Beijing blaming Indian soldiers of trespass and preventing Chinese soldiers from building a road in the region, which is also claimed by Bhutan.

“According to what I understand of international law, when people in uniform get across the border to move into the territory of the other side, they naturally become enemies who will have to face three consequences: First, they can go out voluntarily, or they may be captured or when the border dispute should escalate, they may be killed,” Liu told CGTN, the English channel of national broadcaster CCTV.

Liu said the current standoff might be said be part of the border dispute but “it is an invasion.”
Speaking at a program on the standoff, Liu said China has been “patient” so far.

“So, there are three possibilities. So, I think the Chinese side is standing there waiting for the Indian side to make the sensitive choice” and pull out of the region, Liu argued. “This is the best result for both sides to avoid the eventual confrontation.”

“The Chinese side has so far given so much time for the Indian side, for our Indian friends to take sensitive measures,” Liu, who is associated with a Chinese think-tank, said.

Beijing wants India to withdraw its troops from Donglang before the two sides can open talks. New Delhi says the road, if built, will have serious security implications for India.

Liu brushed aside India’s concerns about its security concerns.

“Indian forces have stepped across the border with no warning. We have a saying: You have stepped into my front yard and when I ask you to move, you say you got to give me something to pull out. Is that logical?” he asked.

Building roads in borderline areas are sovereign rights for India and China.

“Construction of the road by the Chinese government should not service the ground to send your troops across the border,” Liu said. India is building airfields and highway networks along the border and “…you cannot stop China from doing the same.”

“China and India are two great neighbours that cannot afford to be hostile to each other. Neither side should take the advantages of the concessions and the goodwill to move beyond reasonable limits,” he said.
Everyone say we IA is highly disciplined soldiers.... I beg to differ...

There were many occasions when soldiers were asked to withdraw against overwhelming enemy and there are many instances they refused.

In my view, IA is ziddi and more passionate to defend motherland than just following orders... especially if they're for retreating.

Let me remind you Jaswanth Singh Rawat and two brave women(civilians). Jaswanth refused to obey ther orders of abandoning the post. He stood his ground and stopped Chinese army for 3 whole days. He shot himself to prevent from being captured.

Similar incidents repeated with Major Shaitan Singh. Long before the first wave of Chinese attack hit Rezang la, major was informed that no reinforcement or supples could be provided...overwhelming majority (over 3000 soldiers with artillery) of enemy force is marching towards them. Asked him to have final decision either to retreat or hold the ground. Resulted in unilateral cease fire by China.

Maj. Chandpuri of Longewala is quite famous for everyone. I bet you @simplesir doesn't need any info I guess.

There are countless stories of such incidents

Our Army inspires from brave acts of its superiors... like second lieutenant Arun Khetrapal inspired from Col. AB Tarapore.

Bottom line is, you can shout as much as you want....the question is can you standup to your word.

When Indian armed forces create havoc in your army...pray to god...beg him for mercy....because Indian armed forces doesn't show any.

KumarG

Country flag
This was preplanned move. They (the Chinese) will attack from Ladakh and Pakis from LOC. End result will be a bloody stalemate followed by coup in pakiland, elevation of Xi as supreme and permanent leader and formal alliance between Pakiland and China which will pull all of islamic world and Russia in its orbit. Exactly as I had predicted. Guys get ready for a rough ride (round 1+round 2 of Indo pak war (which will be nuclear) followed by WW3) but end will be sweet. We will see Kalki become universal world leader by 2067 and a newworld order-pax Indiana. Emperor Jin and his CCP will bite the dust.
Ah, your prophecies shit again! I think I may have a solution to this disease of yours - every time you bring up your prophecies, you will get a "maa chuda madarchod (get your momma fucked you motherfucker)". So here goes:

Maa chuda madarchod #1

Last edited:

mavles ihctep

You shameless person .. its not spamming i am posting threads quoting Indian newspapers ... I know Dragon is now on the doorstep and would eat you soon .. don't quote me again you idiot.

Many jobless indians working in call centers day night spamming fake threads on American, Chinese and Pakistanis defense forums and here their ass is butt hurt Lol dont visit these forums too.

Leave these forums too and delete your account else don't suggest others its not your forum.
Dont worry we will humiliate you in your own forum as well.

mahesh

Country flag
Dude I am an Indian through and through. Dont be so paranoid. Anyways probably u have not understood what I am saying. I am saying lets move back by few km to show we mean peace and beef up our presence around the plateau and build up military strength with a vengence because right now we need more time. If Chinese go much further than where they are then there will be war and I as an indian will accept it.
Dude moving back without holding talks and signing agreement is a strategic and military setback for us and a massive advantage to them, and dont even think how it will demoralize our army men.
If you go back "FEW KMS" china will come further up and ask for talks, telling whatever the foothold they have gain is now of china and lets talks how much more FEW KMS we could push you further. and importantly dude you are talking about chicken neck corridor where just half a km (or few mountains geographically) gain for china is a massive, massive advantage and you are generously proposing to go FEW kms back, MAN, we got only 25 odd kms :facepalm:.
For this very reason our strategic and military decisions cant be said as aggressive posture at the eyes of foreign countries. whatever we have done is very right and china been testing the waters with india and lets test them too, so that we could know what their moves might be which could come in handy of future decisions.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
War with China is the last thing we need at this point. Even though it happens we are equipped enough to hand over a major embarrassment. But this is not the point. What i see in this Congress-Chinese meeting is a plan to destabilise Modi government because it suits both China(+Pakistan) and Congress. Interestingly, following pic is from last October may be just after Surgical Strikes and before UP elections. So evidently Congress is in bed with Chinese since a long time and this Doklam move by Chinese may very well be a part of the grander plan.

I seriously think China will start a military conflict just before 2019 election with an assumption that (if) it will defeat India in a small swift war the ruling BJP would lose public confidence and hence elections. A win win situation for both Congress (+CPI) and Chinese................However, it is another thing that Modi government won't sit and wait. They will make enough preparations to hand over a bloody nose to Chinese in any such misadventure it might start.

Be assured no matter what Congress plans to do with Chinese, the history will repeat itself. But it will be only the latter part which will witness repetition.

This same rascal mislead and showed his own party's created synthetic fault lines to US diplomat re: Saffron Terror. Even if there was tinge of saffron terror no Indian will tell an outsider about its own weakness. Look at Pakistanis they never talk down their own terror enterprise to anyone. I mean in no way I am condoning any type of terror but making a point on leadership that stands for its nation. I remember Modi in one of his interview saying that he was about to draft white paper on what they did to India's Economy but acceded knowing it may damage India's reputation and larger interests.

Without digressing more I would say there is a pattern to what they have been doing.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
You shameless person .. its not spamming i am posting threads quoting Indian newspapers ... I know Dragon is now on the doorstep and would eat you soon .. don't quote me again you idiot.

Many jobless indians working in call centers day night spamming fake threads on American, Chinese and Pakistanis defense forums and here their ass is butt hurt Lol dont visit these forums too.

Leave these forums too and delete your account else don't suggest others its not your forum.
Chup Madarchod
Nigga I know how u roll, nigga u goat humping cousin inbred sub human Paikhanistani.

There's a trend in you're jhatu posts u always begin with "you" this and that, post shit about Indians losing job.
You're english is barely low tier at best, nigga we'll smack u so hard you're next seven generation will be born retard(then again they'll be born retard inbred anyway).

Dharmocrat

Country flag

Guys. This prick is a Chicom without a doubt. Not a Porki.
Chinese culture is extremely status and shame conscious. So when an Indian would say MC BC a Chicom would say Shameless.
This is a Polk Flied Lice eating yellow bellied Chicom. No doubt.

Yggdrasil

Country flag

Friend, we can smell you from a mile away.

You give off a strange smell, that has entered your DNA long ago - it is the rank stench of stupidity combined with low self-esteem. You and your forefathers are the same, it is now an inescapable aspect of your gene pool.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Guys. This prick is a Chicom without a doubt. Not a Porki.
Chinese culture is extremely status and shame conscious. So when an Indian would say MC BC a Chicom would say Shameless.
This is a Polk Flied Lice eating yellow bellied Chicom. No doubt.
A Chinese who speaks Punjabi ? :laugh: Fucking hell people ignore the trolls..

Flame Thrower

Ok genius, now that we've used tactical nukes on Bangladeshis, how are our own men supposed to go through that area?
Add international pressure for tossing up NFU and that too on a non Nuclear state...

Giving China a pre-emptive strike option to hit New Delhi.

@Tarun Kumar, I'd suggest you to prepare a counter plan to your action... this helps to kill many stupid ideas when they are still buds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kunal Biswas Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border Indian Army 13524
H OSINT compilation thread Knowledge Repository 54
Bornubus LOC, LAC & IB warfare Indian Army 2005
Martian LOC, LAC & IB skirmishs Indian Army 1958

Articles