LOC, LAC & International Border skirmishs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazah

This is based on prophecies I have read including that of Puranas,Swami veerbrahma, Nostradamus that in first phase of WW3 -the good guys will face defeat at hands of bad guys (Chinese and Muslim alliance) and later will fight back and final victory will come when Russia changes sides from bad to good. Finally we will win but this current phase will be a phase of setback. if you do not have courage to accept that, its not my fault.
shut up

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Mate Tibetans themselves have no will to fight for their land . One of my friend told me that they ( Tibetans) were actually happy being in plains and in major population center because of much better quality of life.
But Mount Kailash and Mansarovar lake is of utmost importance to our faith and belief. Which billion of us will back and bear the cost to keep it under our hold.
Tibetans are the worst kind of people when it comes to asking independence,even worse than kashmiris.

This year at kalchakra i met some tibetans and asked how do you wish to achieve independence,someone said by talks,i said you have been talking for 60+ years now,then someone said we will burn ourselves to show our anger and pain.

I guess that sums it up.

Mikesingh

Country flag
AHEM... The area opposite to Bhimber Gali sees Pakistans Kotli based 3 POK Brigade, The area under the Brigade is burning and getting shredded. Anything which is seen crawling on the ground is being pounded and pounded back to the almighty creator.

11 confirmed fatal Pig chops and 3 more likely to succumb at the Mil hospital.
And for snipers well...It hurts when your ripped apart by an 14mm AMR round.

More soon!
Where did you get this news from which you say is 'confirmed' that 11 Porkis have been killed?

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Tibetans are the worst kind of people when it comes to asking independence,even worse than kashmiris.

This year at kalchakra i met some tibetans and asked how do you wish to achieve independence,someone said by talks,i said you have been talking for 60+ years now,then someone said we will burn ourselves to show our anger and pain.

I guess that sums it up.
I wish Kashmiris did that. Burn themselves so we don't have to worry about them.

Mikesingh

Country flag
Dude I am an Indian through and through. Dont be so paranoid. Anyways probably u have not understood what I am saying. I am saying lets move back by few km to show we mean peace and beef up our presence around the plateau and build up military strength with a vengence because right now we need more time. If Chinese go much further than where they are then there will be war and I as an indian will accept it.
Have you been to that area? We are dominating the Chumbi Valley at present by fire and observation. The PLA will find it next to impossible to launch an offensive from here. But if we withdraw from Dokhlam, our advantage will be nullified and the Chinese will be able to dominate us and pose a threat to the Tri Junction area too as well as the vital 'Chicken's Neck'. If that goes, then the entire North East will be cut off which will be a disaster.

So withdrawing is not an option due to the tactical and strategic advantage we have at present and to deny the same to the Chinese.

Last edited:

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
why this double standard? When there is active fighting in LoC.
India and Pakistan have a bizzare relationship.

Or maybe they don't want to escalate beyond LoC that is International Border (IB) that's why BSF - Ranger flag meeting not the Army, which isn't happen in a long time.

Last edited:

Tarun Kumar

Have you been to that area? We are dominating the Chumbi Valley at present by fire and observation. The PLA will find it next to impossible to launch an offensive from here. But if we withdraw from Dokhlam, our advantage will be nullified and the Chinese will be able to dominate us and pose a threat to the Tri Junction area too as well as the vital 'Chicken's Neck'. If that goes, then the entire North East will be cut off which will be a disaster.

So withdrawing is not an option due to the tactical and strategic advantage we have at present and to deny the same to the Chinese.
What about using M777s in sikkim to destroy their fortifications in doklam if push comes to shove?War right now will be very very bad for us as it will stop our growth in military/economic capability.

mayfair

^^ We don't have M777s and will not have them for another few years. The two are being tested and the rest of the first batch will not be here till the end of the next year at least.

Plus, didn't you read what he wrote? If Chinese occupy Doklam, they'll be safely out of the range of our artillery in Sikkim- M777 or not.

Bullet

Country flag
And what if they indeed do go to war .Are u even ready for limited war which weakens us and stops our military/economic modernization. Their troops will be fighting far away from their population centers. I know this much that in Mahabharata, Krishna advised Arjuna to endure pain of Draupadi's rape for 10 years just so that he can acquire divya astras which he used only twice and that too in critical juncture. Lets take this episode as final straw if Chinese do not back down to:
1) Fully complete our military mordernization in next 2-3 years by tying up with US-1000M777s, F16s, more MBRLS, HIMARs and what not
2) Expand nuke arsenal with vengence to exceed China including MIRV ICBM missiles
3) Ban all Chinese imports
4) Ban Chinese companies from all contracts in India
Bhai I am fed up with your stories about kalki avatar & Divya Sastra of arjuna etc. Mugals ruled on us just because of these poranic theories that God will come and save us. Be practical. Bina mare swarg nahi milta.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Mikesingh

Country flag
Remember china cannot afford war.. All they know is war mongering.. They will try to scare us.. Intimate us but they cannot go for war because of they do and get significant loses.. They will lose the supremacy in south china sea and moreover they can kiss goodbye to their superpower dream
Well said! :)

Some posters here are under the impression that the PLA is some very advanced alien force like what one sees in the Star Wars episodes or the Borgs in Star Trek that can assimilate entire planets with their advanced weaponry!! They are under the mistaken impression that the IA is far inferior to the PLA. Nothing can be farther from the truth.

The bottom line is that the PLA is all skin and no meat. In a conflict situation, they have no chance against the IA especially in mountainous terrain. They can't use their mechanized forces in such terrain. What the Chinese showed in their training propaganda video a few days ago with tanks, SP artillery, armored personnel carriers etc was conducted over the flat plains of Tibet and not in mountains which were hundreds of miles away!! Fighting in mountains is a totally different ball game altogether. And the Indian Army are past masters in this kind of warfare. We've fought on the heights of Kargil and gave a pasting to well entrenched Paki troops there. WE have the experience. The Chinese don't!

And for an offensive in mountains one requires a combat ratio of 9:1. And the PLA does not have that kind of force to prosecute a successful offensive along the Himalayas. If they try their casualties would be in the thousands which will have huge negative geopolitical and geostrategic implications for them as well as grave ramifications for the CPC too.

The Chinese are aware of this and thus they will not be so foolish to embark on a war with India. The economic and military stakes are too high just for a small piece of land in the wilderness!

Last edited:

mavles ihctep

Bhai I am fed up with your stories about kalki avatar & Divya Sastra of arjuna etc. Mugals ruled on us just because of these poranic theories that God will come and save us. Be practical. Bina mare swarg nahi milta.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk
He is speaking like a typical paki.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
^^ We don't have M777s and will not have them for another few years. The two are being tested and the rest of the first batch will not be here till the end of the next year at least.

Plus, didn't you read what he wrote? If Chinese occupy Doklam, they'll be safely out of the range of our artillery in Sikkim- M777 or not.
Anyways M777s were meant to defend Arunachal, not Doklam. Of course if we had them, we would have deployed a few at Doklam as well.

mayfair

@Jay99
This was splashed all over media including Napaki ones that 5 Napaki fauji drowned in Kishanganga after their jeep was hit by us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kunal Biswas Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border Indian Army 13524
H OSINT compilation thread Knowledge Repository 54
Bornubus LOC, LAC & IB warfare Indian Army 2005
Martian LOC, LAC & IB skirmishs Indian Army 1958

Articles