LOC, LAC & International Border skirmishs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poseidon

Country flag
Dragunovs are not that bad.
Last year our snipers killed five Paki soldiers on LoC, incl 3 in Mendhar.

As per Lt.Gen G.S. Dhillon COS-NorCom, since September 2016, 39 Paki army soldiers have been killed on LoC (28 in 2016 & 11 in 2017).
Whereas in same period Indian Arny & BSF has lost 26 troops in cross border firing & BAT ambushes.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Ghanta lenge ye revenge.... Can't expect anything from ninda turtle and jai Italy
I think we must appreciate that Jhant ka Bal Lee is showing professionalism of not beating empty drums, unlike his sandal wearing predecessor Fuckrikar.

Otherwise what's the difference between loud mouth ignorant Paki clown DM Khaaj Asif. Jo sala har bat pe Atom Bomb Marne ke dhamki deta hai.

Beside Jhant Ka Bal lee is a temporary maid as DM

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
sometimes I feel Indian army is made more bureaucratic than having military instinct.
I am sure the officers posted at LOC are having trouble making on time decisions whether to approach senior for a decisive action or make decision locally even after giving the free hand.

This is not their fault it's the fault of system which has made them introvert and restricted past so many years. The soldier fear the enquiry being put on them later on.

Bornubus

sometimes I feel Indian army is made more bureaucratic than having military instinct.
I am sure the officers posted at LOC are having trouble making on time decisions whether to approach senior for a decisive action or make decision locally even after giving the free hand.

This is not their fault it's the fault of system which has made them introvert and restricted past so many years. The soldier fear the enquiry being put on them later on.

From what i know loc warfare is proportional or limited to specific localities. That's why most of the time only one sector saw action others remain calm unless other side want to take the initiative. As happened during few planned assaults last year all along loc. The bus casualties in Nellum valley is an example.

This is also because of 2003 cease fire and that's why not a single bullet fired at LoC in kargil or Siachen in over 20 ~ years.

Why so serious?

Country flag
I think we must appreciate that Jhant ka Bal Lee is showing professionalism of not beating empty drums, unlike his sandal wearing predecessor Fuckrikar.

Otherwise what's the difference between loud mouth ignorant Paki clown DM Khaaj Asif. Jo sala har bat pe Atom Bomb Marne ke dhamki deta hai.

Beside Jhant Ka Bal lee is a temporary maid as DM
Why so much hate ? Parrikar was a decent DM

IndiaRising

Country flag

The system is forced to back down because of delayed acquisition of critical military hardware over the years. Every babu in MoD should be stripped down and made to work at siachen and in naxal areas. It is because of their policies that have led to this day

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
http://www.hindustantimes.com/world...-with-india/story-7ZD6hmRscxt9TqAUvGrn7I.html

China says no room for negotiations on Sikkim standoff, adds Ladakh to dispute with India

The commentary by the official Xinhua news agency warned that India could face “embarrassment” if it does not withdraw its border troops and sought to add yet another dimension to the face-off by bringing in the Ladakh region and linking it to Pakistan.

Country flag
http://www.hindustantimes.com/world...-with-india/story-7ZD6hmRscxt9TqAUvGrn7I.html

China says no room for negotiations on Sikkim standoff, adds Ladakh to dispute with India

The commentary by the official Xinhua news agency warned that India could face “embarrassment” if it does not withdraw its border troops and sought to add yet another dimension to the face-off by bringing in the Ladakh region and linking it to Pakistan.
Come and fight you commie pussies.

Bornubus

Why so much hate ? Parrikar was a decent DM
No I don't hate him. I like his simplicity but when troops spend hours shining their Boots and prepare their dress and shining their stars before parade or guard of honor they expect the dignitary should also be appropriately dressed and not in Sandals.

Another Namoona is kejriwal who attend police parades in Muffler

Look at him he can't even salute properly from his girly hand in sweater due to cold

download (1).jpg

And he was Indian DM at Amar Jawan Jyoti in Sandals and shirt pooping out

unnamed (2).jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kunal Biswas Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border Indian Army 13524
H OSINT compilation thread Knowledge Repository 54
Bornubus LOC, LAC & IB warfare Indian Army 2005
Martian LOC, LAC & IB skirmishs Indian Army 1958

Latest Replies